What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

USA used 60-70 cruise missiles against 3 evacuated buildings in Syria, not sure what you think 20 can do, even if you think your 70 year old flying hunk of target practice can get within 1000km of Iranian targets in the first place

US cruise missile stockpiles are around 10,000, with that increasing to 15,000+ in a decade.

Not to mention the 4,000 PRSM ballistic missiles the Army is procuring.

The US will absolutely wreck Iranian air defenses.

That is why I said even if they wanted. i.e., it is not possible even hypothetically. It is like me jumping to moon. I don't want to, but even if I wanted, I can't.

Before to get on the moon. First understand the issues on earth. No offense.

That is less than what Hezbollah is doing today, yet Hamas did not sit on sidelines but Hezbollah is scared and secretly an ally of Israel and lets insult their flag to troll them
Hezbollah is hitting a column for PR purposes. Hamas raids the whole Israeli Gaza division and fires thousands of rockets. Hezbollah didn't even fire one rocket yet.

Hezbollah's origins and purpose was to expel occupying Israeli forces. Since then, they are a primarily defensive guerrilla force, they don't have significant offensive military capabilities. The military objectives of a war with Israel are unclear. Hezbollah is also preparing its military buildup, it needs much more precision-guided missiles and air defence capabilities.
You are trying to speak for Hezbollah, but Hezbollah says other things about itself, it's aims, and has a foreign policy.

Hezbollah is more than equipped to fight a battle with Israel.
I don't think so. It is widely reported:

No, it's a Israeli lie. His family was born in Gaza and lives there. He also has brothers in Gaza. I'm from the area where his family lives and where his home is.

Hypocrites make promises and red lines then do opposite. Hezbollah are hypocrites. And so are people defending their position towards this major, existential war going on in Palestine. If you never intended to do anything. Don't come up with one billion excuses and don't prop them up so much.

Hezbollah doesn't care about Lebanese people when it makes other decisions. Or what it does internally in Lebanon. This excuses only come up by hypocrites to avoid a confrontation with Israel.

The foreign imperial powers divided Arab countries into 22 parts. Anywhere they found oil they drew a line around it and installed a sheikh. That artificial part became wealthy while the next part remained dirt poor.

Yemen is an example of a dirt poor country next to wealthy Gulf Arabs, even though they’re all the same people. Kuwait rich, Syria poor, Libya rich, Egypt poor.

Instead of getting rid of these artificial entities created by the enemies of Islam Muslims are still sticking to these borders.

It’s strange to see one Arab country cheering and funding the destruction of another Arab country. Gulf Arabs paid crusaders to destroy Iraq, Syria, Libya etc.

It’s an unforgivable sin for Muslims to not help each other and an even greater sin for Muslim Arabs to ignore slaughter of women and children.

A single B-52 can fire 20 1,000km JASSM-ER stealth cruise missiles.

You familiar with the British Storm Shadow cruise missiles that have wrecked the Russians in Ukraine? JASSMs are stealthier and longer ranged

Russians aren't wrecked, you have another year or so, Russia will take more territory and their will be a cold peace

You have pretty much lost and the Russians have won

Iran is a considerable power, it has limitations of course, especially in its airforce, but it has considerable ground forces, and to cover itself it's become a missile power...

Any attack on Iran and Iran will destroy any U.S base in the region, and any ship you send close to.iran will be at the bottom of the sea

You don't have any staging area in the middle east, so you can't build up any forces, if you do that country and forces would come under heavy attack

You can hit Iran from far off sure but that will bring only limited success and massive Iranian counter attack against multiple U.S targets in the region

That's why the U.S has blustered but not attacked iran

The foreign imperial powers divided Arab countries into 22 parts. Anywhere they found oil they drew a line around it and installed a sheikh. That artificial part became wealthy while the next part remained dirt poor.

Yemen is an example of a dirt poor country next to wealthy Gulf Arabs, even though they’re all the same people. Kuwait rich, Syria poor, Libya rich, Egypt poor.

Instead of getting rid of these artificial entities created by the enemies of Islam Muslims are still sticking to these borders.

It’s strange to see one Arab country cheering and funding the destruction of another Arab country. Gulf Arabs paid crusaders to destroy Iraq, Syria, Libya etc.

It’s an unforgivable sin for Muslims to not help each other and an even greater sin for Muslim Arabs to ignore slaughter of women and children.

Arab governments are hypocrites like Hezbollah. Difference is with me I admit both are hypocrites. With some of you guys, you come to defense of Hezbollah despite facts and reality on the ground proving otherwise.

Urgent| Occupation aircraft carry out fire belts and launch violent raids on the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood in Gaza

Back
Top Bottom