What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Arab governments are hypocrites like Hezbollah. Difference is with me I admit both are hypocrites. With some of you guys, you come to defense of Hezbollah despite facts and reality on the ground proving otherwise.

Facts! I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Hezbollah is hitting a column for PR purposes. Hamas raids the whole Israeli Gaza division and fires thousands of rockets. Hezbollah didn't even fire one rocket yet.
Let's compare Hamas 2022 to Hezbollah 2023. Hamas did nothing while its Palestinian brothers in Gaza were bombed while Hezbollah which is not even Palestinian has inflicted 120 Israeli casualties. There is no comparison
You are trying to speak for Hezbollah, but Hezbollah says other things about itself, it's aims, and has a foreign policy.
Does Hezbollah make certain statements for propaganda that it doesn't back up? Sure, who doesn't
Hezbollah is more than equipped to fight a battle with Israel.
Generous of you, but it's not true in relation to an offensive battle

Arab governments are hypocrites like Hezbollah. Difference is with me I admit both are hypocrites. With some of you guys, you come to defense of Hezbollah despite facts and reality on the ground proving otherwise.
Facts:

Hezbollah has inflicted 120 Israeli casualties

Arab governments still have Israeli embassies in their country

@LeGenD this guy did not get the message, he continues to troll Iranians with inflammatory images of shahid Soleimani and Khamenei in this thread about Israel-Gaza

Facts:

Hezbollah has inflicted 120 Israeli casualties

Arab governments still have Israeli embassies in their country

Arab countries have embassies this is FACTS. But he said he is not to be affectionate towards them. Honestly I should give up I trying you both to be united not a losing battle maybe I am not competent to make it happen. Hopefully someone is.

I wonder whats going to happen to egypt here. 100mill+ population and the economy is hanging on by a thread.

Arab countries have embassies this is FACTS. But he said he is not to be affectionate towards them. Honestly I should give up I trying you both to be united not a losing battle maybe I am not competent to make it happen. Hopefully someone is.
I am saying there is no comparison between Hezbollah, which is actively killing and injuring Israeli soldiers every day, and Arab countries that worship the Israeli flag in their own countries. He says Hezbollah is in the same category as them, that is not right.

Back
Top Bottom