What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am saying there is no comparison between Hezbollah, which is actively killing and injuring Israeli soldiers every day, and Arab countries that worship the Israeli flag in their own countries. He says Hezbollah is in the same category as them, that is not right.

Brother complete the sentence. If he asks has not hamas killed more what will you say?

That kind of suffering usually leads to social upheaval is what im getting at. Can be very chaotic
It doesnt matter anymore.
if we are meant to die then destroy everything .. destroy suez canal and sink ships, open the sea borders for africans and mass immigration to europe.. just destroy everything.

@Get Ya Wig Split
Polish_20231101_020957164.jpg

@Falcon29
What do you think hes gonna do?
Declare Victory over the tower?
Like I said, I'm not unreasonable person. What I'd like to see is everyone to come to help of the Palestinians they are suffering.

My personal expectations are two scenarios:

1.) Underwhelming speech, won't join the war, will direct criticism at mostly Arab nations.

2.) The speech and teasers are a cover for a surprise operation that will take in early hours of Thursday or Friday morning and there will be no speech.

The world knows (with documents) what Israel actually plans to do is another Nakba; pushing them out to Sinai into tent cities permanently.

@Gomig-21

lol. Can I get my 15 minutes back?

Here's the worst part of this comedy show we just watched; they talked about the zionist intel committee releasing that 3-optioned plan which one of them was the main one about locating the Palestinians into tent cities in Sinai, right? I know you're hot on that. :D The details are irrelevant since it's never gonna happen and the other two options also insignificant since that was all they talked about for the rest of that show, but just that one option I'll entertain.

The dude then goes on to talk about Sisi and feels the need to add that the only reason Egypt has a good intelligence service of its own since they warned the zionists about the attack on October7 is because how could they not, after all, Sisi is a dictator! Zapadapadooo loool! Mind you, these little nuances set the tone, believe me.

Then they discussed why they thought it would never happen and their main reasoning was because Hitler the 2nd needs Hamas to create division between Gaza and the PA to weaken the likelihood of a two-state solution should the PA control Gaza as well. Then that chick went on about the Israeli people will be tired of war and want to push a peace plan for Palestinian statehood and be done with all the fighting etc. and so Hitler 2nd needs Hamas to sustain the friction which causes fighting and infighting which weakens the possibility of peace which then helps him gain the support of his hawkish, rightwing Nazi party. FIne.

Prior to that was all the floating of the "Sinai plan" to Blinken and the European Union and how they would think that it would be a war crime in the form of ethnic cleansing and so on and so forth. Then the real hammer falling on the anvil for me was that it would ignite a war from the "Arabs". Not once in that entire 15 minutes did either of them two bring up the MOST IMPORTANT factor - EGYPT!!! It was as if Egypt, the COUNTRY that SINAI BELONGS TO, HELLLLOOOOOOO, didn't matter one iota what IT thought? Just that Sisi is a dictator and whatever else they think of him, but it was as if it was a foregone conclusion that it was completely irrelevant to mention the fact that maybe, just maybe Sisi and the Egyptian people might have a small, teeny weeny saying in the matter of transferring 1 million Gazans to Sinai? Just a little? The shameless arrogance and lack of consideration displayed by those two geniuses and whatever network that is, is beyond me.

And on top of that, even just as important as Egypt having THE ULTIMATE SAYING in how ITS sovereignty MIGHT NOT BE NEGOTIABLE TO ANYONE, let alone to THE FRIGGIN EUROPEAN UNION and not even think of the Palestinians themselves? They wouldn't have a say in the matter of forcibly moving THEM to Egypt? lol. Just the fact these two didn't even have the wherewithal to mention the relevance of the two most important parties in that idiotic and impossible idea (let's call it what it is, a war crime) and didn't even consider mentioning what they might have to think or say or act about it just goes to show you how absurd this was. Not to mention the pathetic stupidity of it all.

Let's just say for the sake of discussion that they offered Sisi $300 trillion to locate 1 million Palestinians to Sinai and he traitored Egyptian sovereignty (which is what it would amount to).......not only would the 110 million Egyptians revolt against him and slice him up into pieces & throw them into the Nile, but every one of us, including infants in wombs would pick up arms and head to the zion border to fight for our sovereignty. That was the most important element they should've discussed, not the zionists politics or ambitions or feelings lol. Crazy.

BTW, when does the statute of limitation end for you holding me to the tent cities? :D

It doesnt matter anymore.
if we are meant to die then destroy everything .. destroy suez canal and sink ships, open the sea borders for africans and mass immigration to europe.. just destroy everything.
Sounds like accepting defeat tbh. Very nihilist.

We are 1 big terror attack away from the west shutting its borders.

Those times are over. Whites are on the street.

Suez shut = war.

lol. Can I get my 15 minutes back?

Here's the worst part of this comedy show we just watched; they talked about the zionist intel committee releasing that 3-optioned plan which one of them was the main one about locating the Palestinians into tent cities in Sinai, right? I know you're hot on that. :D The details are irrelevant since it's never gonna happen and the other two options also insignificant since that was all they talked about for the rest of that show, but just that one option I'll entertain.

The dude then goes on to talk about Sisi and feels the need to add that the only reason Egypt has a good intelligence service of its own since they warned the zionists about the attack on October7 is because how could they not, after all, Sisi is a dictator! Zapadapadooo loool! Mind you, these little nuances set the tone, believe me.

Then they discussed why they thought it would never happen and their main reasoning was because Hitler the 2nd needs Hamas to create division between Gaza and the PA to weaken the likelihood of a two-state solution should the PA control Gaza as well. Then that chick went on about the Israeli people will be tired of war and want to push a peace plan for Palestinian statehood and be done with all the fighting etc. and so Hitler 2nd needs Hamas to sustain the friction which causes fighting and infighting which weakens the possibility of peace which then helps him gain the support of his hawkish, rightwing Nazi party. FIne.

Prior to that was all the floating of the "Sinai plan" to Blinken and the European Union and how they would think that it would be a war crime in the form of ethnic cleansing and so on and so forth. Then the real hammer falling on the anvil for me was that it would ignite a war from the "Arabs". Not once in that entire 15 minutes did either of them two bring up the MOST IMPORTANT factor - EGYPT!!! It was as if Egypt, the COUNTRY that SINAI BELONGS TO, HELLLLOOOOOOO, didn't matter one iota what IT thought? Just that Sisi is a dictator and whatever else they think of him, but it was as if it was a foregone conclusion that it was completely irrelevant to mention the fact that maybe, just maybe Sisi and the Egyptian people might have a small, teeny weeny saying in the matter of transferring 1 million Gazans to Sinai? Just a little? The shameless arrogance and lack of consideration displayed by those two geniuses and whatever network that is, is beyond me.

And on top of that, even just as important as Egypt having THE ULTIMATE SAYING in how ITS sovereignty MIGHT NOT BE NEGOTIABLE TO ANYONE, let alone to THE FRIGGIN EUROPEAN UNION and not even think of the Palestinians themselves? They wouldn't have a say in the matter of forcibly moving THEM to Egypt? lol. Just the fact these two didn't even have the wherewithal to mention the relevance of the two most important parties in that idiotic and impossible idea (let's call it what it is, a war crime) and didn't even consider mentioning what they might have to think or say or act about it just goes to show you how absurd this was. Not to mention the pathetic stupidity of it all.

Let's just say for the sake of discussion that they offered Sisi $300 trillion to locate 1 million Palestinians to Sinai and he traitored Egyptian sovereignty (which is what it would amount to).......not only would the 110 million Egyptians revolt against him and slice him up into pieces & throw them into the Nile, but every one of us, including infants in wombs would pick up arms and head to the zion border to fight for our sovereignty. That was the most important element they should've discussed, not the zionists politics or ambitions or feelings lol. Crazy.

BTW, when does the statute of limitation end for you holding me to the tent cities? :D

Bruh, you won’t get your 15 mins back but neither the 20 mins which you spent in return. Refrain from pinning it all on me and being disrespectful disrespectful as you were last time to me. Calling it as the way I see it.

Facts:

Hezbollah has inflicted 120 Israeli casualties

Arab governments still have Israeli embassies in their country
Why do you keep bringing up Arab countries ? My posts here on the thread are there for everyone to see about what I said and continue to say about that. Hezbollah claimed to inflict 120 casualties between dead and injured. That could be 6 Israeli soldiers killed in 3 weeks of a major war. It's not significant.

Israel announced 1650 killed by Hamas commando raid. That's the most ever since the creation of Israel.

Gist of post is Hezbollah should do something more significant considering it's a resistance factions and not a Arab US pawn government. Despite that, we also call on and expect Arabs to participate directly in the war..

Back
Top Bottom