What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You can understand my reaction to someone saying 10 F-35 jets can destroy Iran. I appreciate your elaboration, and once again I agree entirely with everything you wrote.

The hilarious thing here is your both atheists you and @PakPak . Excuse my laughter here it’s like arguing about if the bible is authentic when we both don’t agree about it. Wtf is going on here lol no offense broski

Hypocrites make promises and red lines then do opposite. Hezbollah are hypocrites. And so are people defending their position towards this major, existential war going on in Palestine. If you never intended to do anything. Don't come up with one billion excuses and don't prop them up so much.

Hezbollah doesn't care about Lebanese people when it makes other decisions. Or what it does internally in Lebanon. This excuses only come up by hypocrites to avoid a confrontation with Israel.

S

B-52s are nothing more than giant targets in the sky. Any nation with decent surface to air missile systems can target and eliminate these planes. The zionistis and western powers are used to bombing flip flop militants and forgot what a real war is.

A single B-52 can fire 20 1,000km JASSM-ER stealth cruise missiles.

You familiar with the British Storm Shadow cruise missiles that have wrecked the Russians in Ukraine? JASSMs are stealthier and longer ranged

I don't care if you criticize Hamas doing so with reason. Hamas never sat on sidelines, it lead the operations room in that war and was preparing it's military buildup.
That is less than what Hezbollah is doing today, yet Hamas did not sit on sidelines but Hezbollah is scared and secretly an ally of Israel and lets insult their flag to troll them
Hezbollah, on other hand, has had 19 years to build up and from military standpoint, there is nothing holding them back. It's purely political decision.
Hezbollah's origins and purpose was to expel occupying Israeli forces. Since then, they are a primarily defensive guerrilla force, they don't have significant offensive military capabilities. The military objectives of a war with Israel are unclear. Hezbollah is also preparing its military buildup, it needs much more precision-guided missiles and air defence capabilities.
Hamas leader Haniyeh does not have sisters in Israel. That is Jewish fake news.
I don't think so. It is widely reported:

Hamas fights Israel almost on a permanent basis. It's unreasonable and laughable to try to claim they don't.
I agree.
It's the number one enemy of Israel.
That is up for debate - Israelis would probably disagree.

do muslims not see that if they dont respond then any of them could be next and no one will care
The leaders of muslim countries either fear death from going against the west or they are allied with the genocidal maniacs and just want their business to continue normally. Lets be real right now there are no real muslim leaders out there, they are all doing what they can to keep the "kursi".

A single B-52 can fire 20 1,000km JASSM-ER stealth cruise missiles.
USA used 60-70 cruise missiles against 3 evacuated buildings in Syria, not sure what you think 20 can do, even if you think your 70 year old flying hunk of target practice can get within 1000km of Iranian targets in the first place

Bro if you even think like you said that israel wants gaza to be little Japan or south korea than apologies i will stop
Here and stop taking you seriously I hope you have read the news here they want to level the place! Goodluck!
That is why I said even if they wanted. i.e., it is not possible even hypothetically. It is like me jumping to moon. I don't want to, but even if I wanted, I can't.

The hilarious thing here is your both atheists you and @PakPak . Excuse my laughter here it’s like arguing about if the bible is authentic when we both don’t agree about it. Wtf is going on here lol no offense broski
Religion doesn't matter. I could be worshipping a Pasta God and I will still despise what the terrorist state of Israel is doing right now.

So my post said:

Hamas is no proxy of Iran or pawn of Iran for Iran to 'sacrifice' it. And Hezbollah and Iran appear scared to fire one rocket at Israel. And Hamas's tactics are their tactics, this is a fact. Hamas is not trained by Hezbollah. They share some tactics with each other on a small scale.

Hamas has more modern combat experience with Israel than Hezbollah. Another fact. Not sure what your response has to do with what I said. I will criticize Hezbollah in a rightful and justified manner.

What you're doing is gaslighting and lying. Fan or no fan of Iran or Hezbollah is irrelevant to the discussion. You want to make everything personal. I'm discussing facts on the ground. You're saying over the top and ridiculous things. And trying to take credit for Hamas's Toofan Al-Aqsa. Which is both rejected.

My brother as I warned you before of me disagreeing with you. Hamas is no proxy of Shia iran but is a group who is supported by it. Facts is facts. Disagree if you want brother.

do muslims not see that if they dont respond then any of them could be next and no one will care

Like sheep to the slaughter... Btw... There is a huge difference between the Muslim Street and the Muslim governments and elites in power.

The Muslim governments are not representative.

I'm sure no surprise there.

Bitch..... OK.... So You speak of what you don't know.
I do the same : you are a dumbass.
1 to 1. Ball in the center.

Concentration camp? We have never seen in a nazi camp guys in such a good physical shape so as to climb on motorcycles, use paragliding, have a gun to kill foreigners. Never seen hospital in a concentration camp. So it is not.
I never say it's paradise, but it's not hell. Hamas has water, gazoline, food. They just have to share with civilians.
We could use the term "ghetto",if you`d prefer that?.😏

Religion doesn't matter. I could be worshipping a Pasta God and I will still despise what the terrorist state of Israel is doing right now.

And that’s what’s I love about you and @HGV no matter your religion being Islam or not you both have the sense of differencing between right or wrong. Respect!

Back
Top Bottom