What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@PakistaniandProud @RayKalm

PakistaniandProud and Raykalm are the same crazy anti-Turk, Turk obessesed persons. He uses fake/extra accounts to attack me.

the real reason he attacks me is because he hates Turks and he is a radical secterian who cant deal with critizm against Iran or Hz.

@waz @LeGenD @Imran Khan

PakistaniAndProud and Raykalm are the same persons can you check their ip.

Firstly Imran Khan is unfortunately locked up and unable to moderate - so tagging him is pointless.
Secondly - you can put them on your ignore list and job is done. You can then focus on the topic of the thread my friend. You seemed to be a passionate soul that is sensitive - hence you result in getting annoyed.
Its just a forum - lets just focus on gaining knowledge on whats actually going on in Gaza today.

Peace

Why is this secterian beggar still after me? Isnt there freespeech here arent we allowed to criticise Iran or HZ? we are allowed to criticise Turkiye and even insult its President the Arabs and their Kings but when it comes to them its not tolerated.

@waz @Imran Khan @LeGenD

Can you tell this lunatic @RayKalm, @PakistaniandProud to not quote me again.

@AlKardai

Do you see now?

"Beggar", "Inferior", "stupid", "f-word". He doesn't stop.

@LeGenD @waz @Imran Khan

Who said anything about not insulting Iran? It happens all the time. From where did you get me as being pro-Iranian? Look at my latest few posts, itself.

Just had a thought - If the IDF put their guns down - the deaths would stop.
If Palestinians put theirs down - they will be dead......

Let that sink in.....

Why is this secterian beggar still after me? Isnt freespeech allowed here arent we allowed to criticise Iran or HZ? Everybody criticise and insult Turkiye its President Arabs and their Kings no one gives a damn but when it comes to them (Iran, hz, shia) its not allowed

@waz @Imran Khan @LeGenD

"Sectarian". Funny, the biggest sectarian here is YOU. You're the nationalist sectarian in this thread and yet you can't see it. You are so blinded by it with anger.

@LeGenD

Political statement. Iran ofcourse will not enter the war directly.. it's the command and control of many resistance groups that get funded, trained and inspired by Iran. Netanyahu would love Iran to be directly involved, but Iran wisely will not.

Iran policy:
- no Israeli embassy inside Iran
- 0 diplomatic with Israel
- 0 trade with Israel
- Sending arms, weapons to resistance
- Financing resistance
- Training resistance
- Moral support for resistance

Turkey:
- Israeli embassy in Turkey
- Diplomatic ties
- Trade with Israel; increased after killing of Turkish citizens by Israel
- Does not send arms or weapons to resistance
- Finance Maybe, not sure
- Does not train resistance
- Moral support only during war to steal the show
- Provides Israeli army, economy with fuel and oil through zionist Puppet Azerbaijan
No diplomatic ties anymore

Turkey makes trade with everyone trade is different emnity is different. If trade is in my interest i can trade with the enemigos it doesnt mean i trust them?

It's gonna ask America to bomb them, lol. Such a pathetic Jewish terror state.

Urgent | Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Israel is considering responding to the #Houthis after launching missiles towards Eilat

Why is this secterian beggar still after me? Isnt freespeech allowed here arent we allowed to criticise Iran or HZ? Everybody criticise and insult Turkiye its President, everyone insults Arabs and their Kings too no one gives a damn but when it comes to them (Iran, hz, shia) its not allowed

@waz @Imran Khan @LeGenD

So, once caught making racial remarks about other Muslims, and then deleting the tweet, this is your response? You haven't addressed the questions poised at you and have only deflected.

You are openly racist and proud of it.

Back
Top Bottom