What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

These Proxies are not built to carry out a coordinated full scale attack.
They are there just to irritate Israel not to conquer back the lands from Israelis they are doing their job just fine except the cost of irritating Israelis is getting bigger and bigger for every passing day.

IMHO,Proxies are not a good concept.Their growth brings extremism, violence and what not.
A single Israeli Bomb inflicts more damage than 5000 Hamas or HA rockets can ever wish for.
exactly.

But the point is that the proxies are the closest the ME has to a coordinated retaliation. Hoping that a conventional military will get involved to prevent the ensuing massacre is a pipe dream

You should check your facts and numbers.

Jews in the Land of Israel (73-636 CE)

The Jewish people has had a continuous presence in the Land of Israel for nearly four thousand years.

When the Romans occupied the land of Israel in 63 BCE the population of the land was approximately three million people (out of an estimated world population of 250-300 million), most of them Jewish.

By 135 CE, after the quelling of the Bar Kokhba revolt by the Romans, there were only about 700,000 Jews left in the country.

Despite Roman and Byzantine oppression of the remaining Jews in the land, spiritual and cultural life continued to develop in the Jewish communities there. Other towns, such as Yavne and, later on towns in the Galilee such as Tzipori and Tiberias, replaced Jerusalem as the center of Jewish spiritual life.

The central text of Jewish law, the Talmud, was completed during this period.

~
Just because Israeli lived their 1000s of years ago - doesnt give then the right to illegally evict - create genocide and slaughter those living on the land. You are relying on history dating 1000s of years ago? Are you really this stupid or is it an act?
No one has the right to butcher innocent Palestinians as Israel is doing today. This is unprecedented genocide - not seen this since Hitler took control in the 40s. Let that sink in. Those that were persecuted - are doing similar things to what he did.
BTW remember what happened to the Nazis - Jews around the world today are shitting themselves because the unintended consequences of Bibis action will result in their safety put at risk for no reason or fault of their own.

Al Jazeera Correspondent | Israeli tanks advance under heavy cover of air and sea bombardment northwest of Gaza and south of Gaza City amid very, very violent battles.

Fionikas since day one has been sugarcoating this genocide. And you defend this pos. Your mods protect them too.

I give respect only to those that deserve it, if i respect everyone i would become a loser like yourself.

You do not know the meaning of respect. You cannot even differentiate ‘respect’ from common courtesy and racism.

Calling Bengalis and Indians inferior is racism and unIslamic. Respect isn’t the issue here.

The real nightmare of those criminals is becoming reality.

The number of people leaving Islam is also high in the US (almost the same as those who convert according to some surveys).

Muslims have to understand that things are soon going against them if they don't learn to integrate into the local cultures and keep on showing double standards where they don't let non-Muslims have equal rights to criticize Islam, preach their own religion and let Muslims to leave Islam in their Islamic countries.

We already seeing the reaction of these double standards in India. There are 220 millions Muslims in India, but hardly any notable conversion is taking place in India.

The rate of conversion is high in Europe, while they have given full rights to Muslims under Secularism, which were but misused by Muslim communities while they themselves don't believe in the Spirit of Secularism, and don't let their daughters marry non-Muslims (although Secularism prohibits discrimination on the bases of race, religion and language).

I know you from a long time ago you’re obsessed with Turks and you hate Turks. Go defend that genocide justifying greek, i put you on ignore now. Go cry to mods now.

Beggar.

@LeGenD @waz @Imran Khan

When you you ban this guy for an indefinite time period? Not temporarily.

He has insulted other Muslims, calling them inferior. He has called Bengalis and Indians "inferior". He calls everyone beggars. He is a nationalist and uses racial slurs and insults.

Please BAN him.

The number of people leaving Islam is also high in the US (almost the same as those who convert according to some surveys).

Which surveys are you referring to? Who has told you that the number leaving is high?

The Muslim population is growing in the US and the west.

But, one thing I can agree with, is the number of IRANIANs leaving Islam is high. That is because they see Islam from the Iranian point of view.

@LeGenD @waz @Imran Khan

When you you ban this guy for an indefinite time period? Not temporarily.

He has insulted other Muslims, calling them inferior. He has called Bengalis and Indians "inferior". He calls everyone beggars. He is a nationalist and uses racial slurs and insults.

Please BAN him.
I have not come across him addressing others as inferiors

Back
Top Bottom