What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Putin called the attack on Jews in Dagestan a provocation by Western intelligence agencies and agents of influence, calling it an act of false flag

The Palestinians are starting to putting the blame for inaction on the crisis, on the Arab countries and their regimes.

They all need to start defending themselves. No point trying to rely for support when Israel has 200% backing to commit their goal.

Putin called the attack on Jews in Dagestan a provocation by Western intelligence agencies and agents of influence, calling it an act of false flag
Its possible but overall they’re playing playing both sides, good cop bad cop.

I really doubt honestly hahaha.
Putin:

I emphasize once again: it is necessary to know and understand that wherever there is a seed of evil, there is that spider that is trying to entangle its web around the whole planet, around the whole world; and it wants to ensure our strategic defeat on the battlefield, using people who have been deceived by them for decades on the territory of today's Ukraine. It is precisely this enemy that we are fighting in the framework of special military operations, and I would like to emphasize once again that we are fortifying the positions of all those who are fighting for their independence and sovereignty.

The events that took place last night in Makhachkala were also organized through social networks, mainly from the territory of Ukraine and by spies of Western intelligence services. In this context, I would like to pose the following question: Is it possible to help Palestine by trying to attack the Tat [Caucasian Jews] and their families? The Tatars, by the way, are a nation with a name in Dagestan, and Palestine can only be helped by fighting those who are behind these tragedies. We, Russia, are fighting them as part of special military operations, we are fighting them personally, for ourselves and for those who want real, genuine freedom.

By the way, I can't help but be amazed at the Kiev regime and their masters across the ocean. We know that Bandera and other henchmen of Hitler were in the stands of honor, we know and see that the Ukrainian leadership is applauding the Nazis of the Second World War, the perpetrators of the Holocaust and the perpetrators of the murders themselves, and under the direction of their western patrons they are trying to ignite pogroms in Russia. Incidentally, I'm not sure if everyone in the ruling circles of the United States knows this. It would be nice if those who supposedly care so much about Israeli citizens would conduct an investigation into what the Ukrainian intelligence services are up to if they are trying to foment pogroms in Russia. Filth, that's all. It is impossible to say otherwise.

But those who really stand for truth and justice, those who fight against the evil and oppression, racism and neo-Nazism promoted by the West, are now on the front line: They are fighting in Donetsk, in Avdeyevka, on the Dnieper. I repeat: our soldiers and officers. The choice of a real man, a real fighter, is to take up arms and join the ranks alongside his brothers. To be where the fate of Russia is decided, the fate of the whole world, including the future of the Palestinian people.

I would like to draw the attention of the heads of all federal districts, the heads of law enforcement bodies and intelligence to the need to take firm, timely and clear action to protect the constitutional order of Russia, the rights and freedoms of our citizens, the harmony between nationalities and religions.

proxies aren't planning on a coalition invasion
These Proxies are not built to carry out a coordinated full scale attack.
They are there just to irritate Israel not to conquer back the lands from Israelis they are doing their job just fine except the cost of irritating Israelis is getting bigger and bigger for every passing day.

IMHO,Proxies are not a good concept.Their growth brings extremism, violence and what not.
A single Israeli Bomb inflicts more damage than 5000 Hamas or HA rockets can ever wish for.

Rocket strike on Beer Sheva
1698751982174.png

There are pictures of children and women being killed by Israelis in Gaza on a daily basis.

The Israelis and Zionists have taken this too far on the pretext of hunting down Hamas.

Suggest everyone to boycott Israeli products permanently.

Urgent| Ministry of Interior in Gaza:

The occupation forces arrived in the Karama area after entering from northwest Gaza, and there are vehicles present on Salah al-Din Street, and the occupation seeks to separate the north of the Gaza Strip from its south.

Back
Top Bottom