What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Whatever you say
But international treaties say you must protect civilian in war
International law says that presence of civilians does not protect a military target.
and using that rounds in densely populated area is contradictory to that specially that using them in areas that there is no active war mean only one thing you want burn civilian or Un facility in those area.
They are not uned as smoke screen in central gaza
The treaty is clear that smoke shells are not incendiary weapons.
It does not matter how they are used.
Smoke shells are restricted by the same rule as any other weapon.

As I said that's news
It is all in the thread. You answered to the reposting I did, Are you answering to stuff you don’t read?

The number of people leaving Islam is also high in the US (almost the same as those who convert according to some surveys).

Muslims have to understand that things are soon going against them if they don't learn to integrate into the local cultures and keep on showing double standards where they don't let non-Muslims have equal rights to criticize Islam, preach their own religion and let Muslims to leave Islam in their Islamic countries.

We already seeing the reaction of these double standards in India. There are 220 millions Muslims in India, but hardly any notable conversion is taking place in India.

The rate of conversion is high in Europe, while they have given full rights to Muslims under Secularism, which were but misused by Muslim communities while they themselves don't believe in the Spirit of Secularism, and don't let their daughters marry non-Muslims (although Secularism prohibits discrimination on the bases of race, religion and language).
The disinformation of Muslims leaving Islam is just a propaganda made by J’s and their supporters. In reality it happens 1 in a million but they make it seems as if alot of people do that.

The disinformation of Muslims leaving Islam is just a propaganda made by J’s and their supporters. In reality it happens 1 in a million but they make it seems as if alot of people do that.
not to mention the colossal H role too, posing as "ex muslims" who don't know whether their sect is pilau or nihari

It means Iran didn't favored any side and you failed to show any evidence
Obviously You believe yourself that Iran shipped weapons to Russia…
Shipping weapons to one side makes You a non-neutral.
Shipping weapons to both sides makes you a profiteer, not a neutral.

I have not come across him addressing others as inferiors

He deleted it to save face. I have it screenshotted from a quoted post.

1698753122736.png

@LeGenD

@PakistaniandProud @RayKalm

PakistaniandProud and Raykalm are the same crazy anti-Turk, Turk obessesed persons. He uses fake/extra accounts to attack me.

the real reason he attacks me is because he hates Turks and he is a radical secterian who cant deal with critizm against Iran or Hz.

@waz @LeGenD @Imran Khan

PakistaniAndProud and Raykalm are the same persons can you check their ip.

Which surveys are you referring to? Who has told you that the number leaving is high?

The Muslim population is growing in the US and the west.

But, one thing I can agree with, is the number of IRANIANs leaving Islam is high. That is because they see Islam from the Iranian point of view.
Dumb idiot is atheist and yet he preach "spirit" of secularism, he is religious bigot

Khamanei declared that Iran will not enter war vs Israel for the Palestinians. But they will continue to give “support” to opressed people.

Where are the fanboys now? what now are you going to deny this too??
Political statement. Iran ofcourse will not enter the war directly.. it's the command and control of many resistance groups that get funded, trained and inspired by Iran. Netanyahu would love Iran to be directly involved, but Iran wisely will not.

Iran policy:
- Israel does not exist and we don't recognize it
- Iran proposes 1-state-solution by referendum
- no Israeli embassy inside Iran
- 0 diplomatic with Israel
- 0 trade with Israel
- Sending arms, weapons to resistance
- Financing resistance
- Training resistance
- Moral support for resistance

Turkey:
- Israel exists, we recognize it
- 2 states solution (Israel will continue to exist)
- Israeli embassy in Turkey
- Diplomatic ties
- Trade with Israel; increased after killing of Turkish citizens by Israel
- Does not send arms or weapons to resistance
- Finance Maybe, not sure
- Does not train resistance
- Moral support only during war to steal the show
- Provides Israeli army, economy with fuel and oil through zionist Puppet Azerbaijan

Last edited:

PakistaniandProud and Raykalm are the same crazy anti-Turk, Turk obessesed persons. He uses fake/extra accounts to attack me.

the real reason he attacks me is because he hates Turks and he is a radical secterian who cant deal with critizm against Iran or Hz.

@waz @LeGenD @Imran Khan

PakistaniAndProud and Raykalm are the same persons can you check their ip.

Now he's going crazy once he got caught. No one is attacking you because "they hate Turks". We've seen your insults and you calling others "inferiors" when confronted with truth. We've seen how angry you get when we expose the truth about your nationalism.

Did you not call Bengalis and Indians as inferior with this post!?

1698753330334.png

Why is this secterian beggar still after me? Isnt freespeech allowed here arent we allowed to criticise Iran or HZ? Everybody criticise and insult Turkiye its President, everyone insults Arabs and their Kings too no one gives a damn but when it comes to them (Iran, hz, shia) its not allowed

@waz @Imran Khan @LeGenD

Can you tell this lunatic @RayKalm, @PakistaniandProud to not quote me again.

Back
Top Bottom