What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

US, Israel, France, UK, and Germany all teaming up on Gaza, and Muslim world is nowhere to be found? Those men in Dagestan have more honor than all these pricks in the Middle East that are watching this genocide play out.

Germany the castle of foggotishness n lgbtq shit now is mobilising against muslims what a shame wallahi.
Every zionist Gay western soldier must head to palestine so that hamas clears the world once and for good from their filth . They should all disappear along with the jews.

Americans are the kind of people who throw out the elderly from their homes when they are not economically viable.
What makes you think they will continue feeding Israelis forever?

Its not about $3 billion, its about supporting a group of people with parasitic tendencies who take more than their share of wealth and cause cultural and moral corruption. That can never go for long.

The Zionist preachers control the churches. This is how they preprogrammed the church-goers in Murica. The indoctrination takes place every Sunday.

Nearly all of the conservative Radio talk shows and TVs are all funded by Zionist institutions. The liberal media is also controlled by them as well. So in reality, America is a Zionist plantation.

Will not happen, if you have visited UAE or KSA you will know that Govt controls every mosque and its imam are posted with Govt approval, Imam Kaaba has no value, and even if by any Miracle he does put his Standing with Allah SWT on forefront to give such a call, than KSA Shurta will arrest him and he will be forced to take back the call. Don't expect any help from anyone, even the Taliban who now controls a country with much significant Military gear has not even issue a statement, but I bet there are clashes everyday on Torkhum Border with Punjabi Daal Khor Pakistani's, I expect help from no one except Allah, Allah will do justice with every Israeli and its supporters in the fashion he seems fit, remember they Plan, and Allah Plans and Allah is the best Planner, maybe there is some hidden Hikmaat which we can not see it but only Allah knows...

Also, we have to keep Rasool Allah's prophecies in mind that the Al-Aqsa mosque will get destroyed and Jews will build their 3rd Temple, In the times of Prophet when he was alive, his biggest enemies were Pagans of Mecca, only major clash with Jews were with Banu Qureza, and yet Jews are mentioned that Muslims will fight before the end times, it was a prophecy which would not make sense back in his time, Jews who's are mentioned so many times in Quran, and Mosa AS who is among the top Rasool's, and yet his nation will be locking horns with Muhammad's nation, who would have thought ? but look how Jews turned against the Muslims who throughout history protected them from brutal Prosecution from Catholics and Christians. Of course if I put my human sentiment aside of all that human loss and destruction, I am witnessing Prophet's words unfolding right before my eyes, If I was a Jew I'd be scared that what their nation has become, and doing exactly what was prophesized. I am waiting for the day when they bomb Al-Aqsa and destroy it to finally build their temple, and anyone who have studied the Hadith will know it won't end well for them even after building that temple.

I agree with almost everything you say, except that there is no hadith saying that Al-Aqsa will be destroyed and that the Third Temple will be built. Prophecies about the Third Temple are from Judeo-Christian sources.

However, I do not discount Judeo-Christian. The Antichrist is the same as our Masih ad Dajjal (False Messiah) and in Christian prophecies he will rule from the Third Temple, which presumably can only be built if Al-Aqsa is torn down. However, they can build the Third Temple without demolishing Al-Aqsa.

Here is a link to a PDF document with 40 Hadith related to Al-Aqsa

Germany the castle of foggotishness n lgbtq shit now is mobilising against muslims what a shame wallahi.
Every zionist Gay western soldier must head to palestine so that hamas clears the world once and for good from their filth . They should all disappear along with the jews.

Why are we expecting little Hamas to do everything we have the whole middle east we can prevent any weapons supplies from reaching Israel if these pricks in the other nations in the middle east actually gave a damn and weren't such losers.

Why are we expecting little Hamas to do everything we have the whole middle east we can prevent any weapons supplies from reaching Israel if these pricks in the other nations in the middle east actually gave a damn and weren't such losers.
If yeman n daghestan n afghanistan had borders with Palestine. This would be over in one night.
Sadly the jews are lucky to have Sissi n MBS the Jordanians as their main sponsors

Brother Muslims don’t win by numbers

We win by true Iman

If Palestinians are few in numbers and are true believers victory comes from Allah

Allah will send down his victory like he did with Saladin who was on his own 3 caliphs at his time and not one obliged

And yet Saladin defeated 3 kings and 600,000 crusaders in one sitting

So many Israelis have dual citizenship and the EU/USA have a uniquely close relationship with Israel, that it is difficult to disentangle them at times. No doubt they are economically productive in the capitalist sense, but it is a shame their moral development has not kept up with their economic development.
I can partially agree with that statement. But they do live in a difficult neighborhood. It is like being in an inner city in a big city in U.S. You live differently than being in a Small Town, Kansas.

Yeah because situation is not urgent at all in Gaza. It can wait till another week. No one is nervous about anything. Iran is holding Hezbollah back. They aren't gonna do anything.
I looked for pro Palestinian rally in Iran expecting hundreds of thousands. First thing I got is Iranian crowd chanting shove the Palestinian flag up your a$$. I don't consider anyone in the Middle East good people, just some better than others.

Congratulations. I honestly am not interested in your negative opinion. Your cunning and sly remarks have only one intention, to disparage Arab and particularly Egyptian integrity. Perfectly fine, have a ball and enjoy all the accolades you get from doing that. I'm only interested in substantive dialogue minus the insulting, hateful & disparaging remarks. There is absolutely no benefit for me to engage in that with you. Lord knows there is more than enough of that on this forum to go around 10 times over.

Clearly you're misinterpreting what I've written... I have in all instances tried to be as clear and honest while dealing with a topic, critical such as this, to the best of my ability.

Self preservation,
one we're all guilty of... So when I asked about Gaza, I wasn't putting you on a spot. When I mentioned the treaties, it was for their limitations, both in who they're made with, timeline, underwritten under whose thumb, honest brokerage of the guarantor and of course their implicit and explicit consequences.

Contrary to your assertion of me seeking to disparage Arabs or Egyptians, I'm seeking unity!

And finally, if you've read anything that I have written here over the years... never for the accolades, or stature. I only intend to share if I can add to the discourse, curiosity of reader/member or sometimes perhaps a missing point or thought on subjects of interest...

Last edited:
Nope, I'm not a jew...

Look in the mirror again.

jews-judaism-religions-middle_age-age-religion-CX300243_low.jpg

Is Hezbollah, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan and Turkey fvxking retarded? There are 200 US and Israeli warplanes over Gaza bombing it and committing unspeakable massacres, what are you idiots waiting for?

Turkey and Jordan and Egypt are friend with Israhell now. (their government )
Im not sure about Saudi Arabia, but they don't participate in wars against Israhell until now.

Only Iran and Hezbullah are enemies.

Hezbullah can attack Israhell but Israhell will destroy Lebanon's cities (look like Gaza)

Iran also can attack Israhell but it's possible Murica enter to the war Also Israhell will use nuke against Iran if Iran didn't have nuke.

Its not an Easy decision for hezbullah or Iran. But God will help believers.

Back
Top Bottom