What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't think any Muslims are urging the west to go to war with Israel.
They want the west to stop arming Israel.
They are so loud and you still missed their message.
No,I'm not saying they want the West to go to war. They want the Muslim countries to go to war. Specifically the Arabs.

F9o_bynW8AArJBS.jpeg

F9o_OoQWwAAMBn8.jpeg

ALLAH SWT sent Yeman to the rescue of Palestine.
Thank you to our Yemanis brothers
They risk their peace for the sake of Palestine

Interestingly, they believe that Moses was black (which is probably why Israel incarcerates them). They are part of "everyone is black" movement. That Jesus was also black. This is a much older American phenomenon, originating in the Nation of Islam black supremacists of the 1960s.

However, they may not be totally inaccurate about Black Moses. The description of Moses given in Islamic scripture is that he resembled a tribe in Abyssinia who are the blackest of black.
But jews were dark and Curley heir ....

'They left here black and came back white'-Gamal Abdel nasser​

USAF cargo arriving at Ramstein AB (Germany) from Amman.
Screenshot_20231029-181657_Chrome.jpg

British RAF cargo exiting Cyprus
Screenshot_20231029-181541_Chrome.jpg

Unknown aircraft circling near Israel (194kts is probably propeller driven)
Screenshot_20231029-181047_Chrome.jpg

USAF electronic warfare unit spotted!
Screenshot_20231029-181005_Chrome.jpg

USAF tankers exchanging shifts, out of Saudi Arabia (this means there are continually active aircraft in the region), heading to Iraq/Syria
Screenshot_20231029-181409_Chrome.jpg
20231029_182122.jpg

I looked for pro Palestinian rally in Iran expecting hundreds of thousands. First thing I got is Iranian crowd chanting shove the Palestinian flag up your a$$. I don't consider anyone in the Middle East good people, just some better than others.
Don't believe Iran international . It's a jewish propagation channel against Iran.
This channel love Israhell, I think most of their staff are jews or Baháʼí.

Picture of their reporters with Israel intelligence service
417957.jpg

Last edited:
The Zionist preachers control the churches. This is how they preprogrammed the church-goers in Murica. The indoctrination takes place every Sunday.

Nearly all of the conservative Radio talk shows and TVs are all funded by Zionist institutions. The liberal media is also controlled by them as well. So in reality, America is a Zionist plantation.
Christian Zionism predates Jewish Zionism and is allied with Jewish Zionism, but they have a different game plan for the End Times when Christians expect Jews to become Christian worshipers of Jesus.

I looked for pro Palestinian rally in Iran expecting hundreds of thousands. First thing I got is Iranian crowd chanting shove the Palestinian flag up your a$$. I don't consider anyone in the Middle East good people, just some better than others.
your first problem is going to "Iran International", an Israeli-funded anti-Iran propaganda channel

in reality:

Back
Top Bottom