What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hyprocrit Erdogan allowing shipment of 100K tonnes of oil into Israel:-

Erdogan:

'Türkiye rushes to assistance of oppressed'

"From the Caucasus to Asia, from Turkestan to Palestine, wherever there is an oppressed person in tears, it is Türkiye that rushes to their assistance, holds their hand and lifts them up," Erdogan said.

😂 😂 😂

Populism at its best.

The Zionist preachers control the churches. This is how they preprogrammed the church-goers in Murica. The indoctrination takes place every Sunday.

Nearly all of the conservative Radio talk shows and TVs are all funded by Zionist institutions. The liberal media is also controlled by them as well. So in reality, America is a Zionist plantation.
Explains the abuse in the churches and the degenerate society.

Don't believe Iran international . It's a jewish propagation channel against Iran.
This channel love Israhell, I think most of their staff are jews or Baháʼí.

Picture of their reporters with Israel intelligence service
View attachment 966488
You didn't deny what the crowd is saying. Iranians as a people do not like Israel or Arab. Iran's objective is not to be dominated by either.

As a brotherly advice shift to Texas and raise a family there; as the political landscape is fluid. Over time the game will come down to population hold and then raising a political figure to place in various government positions. Texas is a natural ground to see and change opinions.
can you DM me ?

Jews (and Baháʼí) are very active in persian language web and Persian language channels.

Every day they are producing thousands of programs and articles and... against Iranian government in persian language.

They produce a propaganda and then English channels and websites and... Republish these in English.

I agree with almost everything you say, except that there is no hadith saying that Al-Aqsa will be destroyed and that the Third Temple will be built. Prophecies about the Third Temple are from Judeo-Christian sources.

However, I do not discount Judeo-Christian. The Antichrist is the same as our Masih ad Dajjal (False Messiah) and in Christian prophecies he will rule from the Third Temple, which presumably can only be built if Al-Aqsa is torn down. However, they can build the Third Temple without demolishing Al-Aqsa.

Here is a link to a PDF document with 40 Hadith related to Al-Aqsa
Yes i know there is no specific mention, but majority of the Jews believe that the Temple will be built upon the Al-Aqsa mosque, its basically in their way. Now I can not completely ignore the Judeo Prophecies as well because of the portion of divine truth was given to them and their prophets, but the prominent Jews Rabbi believe that until the Temple is created their messiah won't show up, and if their Messiah is Al Massiah Al Dajjal, and than you have to connect the dots, so who will Imam Mehdi and Esa AS will be fighting besides the Dajjal who will be the false Messiah ? We have to remember that End times Prophecies are not always specific, so sometimes you have to study the whole subject with other supportive collection of Hadith in order to understand the full context.

You didn't deny what the crowd is saying. Iranians as a people do not like Israel or Arab. Iran's objective is not to be dominated by either.
I do not know it's real or not. It doesn't matter too. Some people in Iran say that Israel's war with Gaza has nothing to do with Iran, they hate Iranian government because of helping hamas or Hezbollah too but they are minorities and these channels bold them

Explains the abuse in the churches and the degenerate society.
Don't listen to Hassan As-Somali.

Americans happen to have a lot of heresies. Some of them are fanatically pro-Israeli.

When I was in high-school,our religion class teacher (back when schools still had a religion class),told us that International Zionism has two big branches for non-Jewish people:

The first is Freemasonry,which is for the rich and elite.

The second is the Jehova's Witnesses,which is for the poor.

And if you look at the Jevova's Witnesses leaflets,they call for a "global government" etc.

Maybe even in the Muslim world there are Freemason leaders.

Back
Top Bottom