What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

EVery one wants to hear the truth, but when served.
Its hard to digest....

Same on PDF_ ALL THE DISCUSSIONS, are 1 sided, no room for disent,.
Or are allowed to have a different opinion,

Some members here are on a very long leach feom tje ,, MODS >, they can use, foul language, derogatary insults, ABUSE, and shame people here,,even fatwas as being , indian, or even kafirs..
But if u complain,

U r the one.
Whe recieves the warnings..

I could have never imagined, that the so called, educated class, of pakistanis so narrowminded ,
No wonder, we r international beggers
Bhai, if the choice is given of hearing truth from you I would rather stay ignorant

Still they’re waiving the Palestine flag and boycott IDF conscrip
Because they are cowardly and lazy. The live in Israel. hellooooo. If they are against zionism, they should live in Belarus. Not "Israel". This is a horror show. They are scary to look at.

I rather stay ignorant if , if have to listen to ur ,,lasssi recipe
1698479270636.gif

Bro, I am watching and have noted your statement. I have held you in high regard here. Be patient.
Ok.
So every one else can use abusive language for anu country, or its leaders..
Great,,
High regards

Urban operations with reserve soldiers. lol. Let's see how last night's fiasco will be covered up.

The IDF is completely fucked, actually. They can't do more than drop thousands of bombs on civilians in a city that has no air defense.

im betting some muslim countries might even ask hamas to surrender

Yes like UAE already said

The thing is whole world is on the side of Palestinians and talk so much and no one sends military

And yet only US doesn’t talk and sends military

this is the disadvantage Palestinians have

Ok.
Great,,
High regards

Dude! You not only use abusive language but incoherent one as well which only you can make sense out of! You at one hand call pti and imran khan jew lovers with disdain and on this thread you become the champion of anti semitism itna munafiq toh iblees bhi nahi tha not calling you Satan just an example. Sudhar ja bhai. Your leader nawaz waved the Palestinian flag by force recently uska hi laaj rakh le and if not him your other overlord asim whiskey. Sorry to derail this thread guys but I have had enough nonsense from this dude.

Ok.
Great,,
High regards

I must say , i have never seen so much discussion on Indians since I joined this forum.

No matter what is the topic , if you disagree with someone here , you are immedoatly a suspected Indian infiltrator. Seems to be some sort of an obsession here.

Really the way peole allow themselves to talk to Indians here , is unacceptable. But that is the mods responsibility to have zero Tolerance for racist slurs.

Keep us out of this debate unless it is for advise on pipe smoking:

I have spoken.

native-american-timeline_topic_feature.jpg

~

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom