What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I understand. Hamas performance and tactics are very impressive for a force like it. I have never seen like this before.
I second this sir! Recent wars and conflicts have given a lot of food for thought to militaries around the world! For example azarbaijan and their drone usage , russia not being successful on following archaic tactics and Hamas kind of reinventing the wheel or better wording can be making the current wheel better in terms of guerilla warfare.

I understand. Hamas performance and tactics are very impressive for a force like it. I have never seen like this before.
I would love your take on Egypt vs Israel scenario. I'm personally gonna look deeper into it in the future. Just to get a idea of what Egypt's philosophy is around Israel and if it takes into equation US intervention, direct or indirect, on behalf of Israel.

Also if Egypt's current posture is only defensive or they have offensive battleplans as well. Would be interesting.

I would love your take on Egypt vs Israel scenario. I'm personally gonna look deeper into it in the future. Just to get a idea of what Egypt's philosophy is around Israel and if it takes into equation US intervention, direct or indirect, on behalf of Israel.

I know this was not asked to me but I will interject rudely so apologies brother. I think the problem with Egypt is they have the military power but lack the will and have not been given the “right” weaponary to take on their main rival in the region in a pre planned way. Ofcourse I could be wrong and would invite the seniors to correct me!

The Hamas commander who was martyred on previous day is identified by name.

Hezbollah casualties are confirmed by Hezbollah sources as well.

Israel will apply censorship because this war is not popular and it is terror bombing Gaza. But to assume that IDF cannot fight and kill opposing forces is downright naive and foolish. How did Israel fight and win wars before? Law of physics apply to all.

Narrative warfare, bro. Do not be fooled by it.

WE all know that Israel will erase Gaza if not for global pressure. Hamas stand no chance at all. Even Hezbollah is having second thoughts.

Imagine getting into a fight with another guy, His buddies come along and hold your hands behind your back while they give the other guy a bayonet to finish you off. This is the situation faced by the Palestinian people in Gaza and the West Bank. While the whole West is coming to aid of Israel, no other nation is coming to aid of the Palestinians.

So looking at those circumstances, the Palestinian resistance in Gaza are performing miraculously much better. With their home-made rockets, they've been able to expel 250,000 occupiers from Southern Israel (Occupied Palestine). They've been able to inflict heavy casualties on Israel. And most importantly, they showed out of 2 billion Muslims world-wide, they're the only people defending Al-Aqsa Mosque.

I know this was not asked to me but I will interject rudely so apologies brother. I think the problem with Egypt is they have the military power but lack the will and have not been given the “right” weaponary to take on their main rival in the region in a pre planned way. Ofcourse I could be wrong and would invite the seniors to correct me!
No worries, yeah I don't expect Egypt to go into a war. Just curious if their battleplans are defensive or offensive. I know they made a few upgrades to their air force and acquired some new AA systems. Basically just like to watch videos comparing two nations and playing out multiple scenarios. Unrelated to current events in Palestine.

I guess @Hack-Hook now can stop pretending that Iran has not abandoned its neutrality in Russias illegal war of aggression.
You mean like sweden or switzerland did with nazi germany,selling it vital war materiel?.:smart:

Despite western secondary sanctions prohibiting ukraine from purchasing any iranian weapons(even if they wanted to),some iranian military hardware has turned up in ukranian service,such as artillery rounds,funny that ,eh? 😏

Two Hezbollah ATGM missiles hit a Merkava tank
Screenshot_20231028_104828_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_105047_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_105106_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_105013_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

@LeGenD

Can you please ban this psycho?
EVery one wants to hear the truth, but when served.
Its hard to digest....

Same on PDF_ ALL THE DISCUSSIONS, are 1 sided, no room for disent,.
Or are allowed to have a different opinion,

Some members here are on a very long leach feom tje ,, MODS >, they can use, foul language, derogatary insults, ABUSE, and shame people here,,even fatwas as being , indian, or even kafirs..
But if u complain,

U r the one.
Whe recieves the warnings..

I could have never imagined, that the so called, educated class, of pakistanis so narrowminded ,
No wonder, we r international beggers

Back
Top Bottom