What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is a saying that when the teacher farts, the congregation shits. But this is even worse...

What I see in the video, there is no mention of Hamas at all, they are directly saying that they are at war with the religion of Islam and that they support Israel for killing Muslim civilians. The Indian right wing is definitely in a whole other world that we are not really aware of from here.
i laughed on first par of your post, other one is bitter truth and something that will be dealt in future, one struggle at the time, meanwhile keeping informed wider audience about their hatred should go non stop.

Any possibility Egyptians can rush their solar panels to the Gazans and be reimbursed by aid from around the world? Especially if they can be retrofitted to help desalinate sea water.

They also need hydrophonic equipment to grow vegetables and perhaps start fish farms, because they may be a months if not years long siege. :(
armored concrete and projects for the blast resistant buildings with basements done in way that people are not stuffed below ruble should be one of the highest priorities once dust is settled.

1697801527155.png

They don't give you a good quality but they are considerate , they mix cow dung for you. Your grandma keeps giving in the mysterious ways
Things are going to get a lot worse for the retarded mullahs,
Before they get any better,

ADVICE ...get a good supply of diapers..
MARICA

MARICA

Every other post you do is just plain nonsense - no substance - just complete nonsense?
Do you get paid to type nonsense? Coz if you did you would be a millionaire.

MARICA
As I have said a few times before in January I am in India so I will ask a desi for whatever I need. Money makes monkey dance.

as strange as she is, she has lot of influence among youngsters in west, in unofficial diplomacy this is biggest blow to zionists, they can not cancel her.
I like her, she annoys them badly. I started kinda have real fun with all those left wing morons. Let the girls with the d s dance in front of their kids. The parents are bastereds, children faggots it can't get any better then that.

Last edited:
Any possibility Egyptians can rush their solar panels to the Gazans and be reimbursed by aid from around the world? Especially if they can be retrofitted to help desalinate sea water.

They also need hydrophonic equipment to grow vegetables and perhaps start fish farms, because they may be a months if not years long siege. :(

They would do it in a heartbeat and never worry about being reimbursed, ma bro. Egypt has been going solar crazy since 2004 building massive solar & wind parks. They just finished building a huge solar park (I think it was in 2019) called 'Benban'. I doubt there would be any issue with providing Gaza with even solar generators for temporary use.

What they need right away is fuel to power all their current generators and at least have temporary power. Eventually they could set up solar parks but if 1400 year-old churches and masjids aren't safe from zionist JDAMs, I doubt even temporary mobile solar gens would be either until the zionists' ability to conduct these barbaric and inhumane massacres is annihilated & permanently destroyed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom