What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They would do it in a heartbeat and never worry about being reimbursed, ma bro. Egypt has been going solar crazy since 2004 building massive solar & wind parks. They just finished building a huge solar park (I think it was in 2019) called 'Benban'. I doubt there would be any issue with providing Gaza with even solar generators for temporary use.

What they need right away is fuel to power all their current generators and at least have temporary power. Eventually they could set up solar parks but if 1400 year-old churches and masjids aren't safe from zionist JDAMs, I doubt even temporary mobile solar gens would be either until the zionists' ability to conduct these barbaric and inhumane massacres is annihilated & permanently destroyed.
underground cables trough tunnels, we did it in sarajevo, Gaza must remain fortress and beacon of freedom for palestinians.

underground cables trough tunnels, we did it in sarajevo, Gaza must remain fortress and beacon of freedom for palestinians.

That's a great idea. They'll have to build the park(s) somewhere in northern Sinai close to Ghaza to run the cables. The good thing is that there is absolutely zero shortage of sunlight there, even year-round lol. Most of those parks and wind farms are along the Red Sea corridor because of its ideal, desert climate and winds from the jet stream.

The other impediment is that all these utilities are under zionist control. If and when the Palestinians achieve their own sovereignty, the skies the limit.

Does he think people can’t see what’s happening.

It’s weird that he needs to plead with US citizens to support a cause. Surely it would sell itself.
Never a cent available for healthcare, our crumbling infrastructure, the homeless or the drug epidemic but there’s always hundreds of billions for the war machine.

They would do it in a heartbeat and never worry about being reimbursed, ma bro. Egypt has been going solar crazy since 2004 building massive solar & wind parks. They just finished building a huge solar park (I think it was in 2019) called 'Benban'. I doubt there would be any issue with providing Gaza with even solar generators for temporary use.

What they need right away is fuel to power all their current generators and at least have temporary power. Eventually they could set up solar parks but if 1400 year-old churches and masjids aren't safe from zionist JDAMs, I doubt even temporary mobile solar gens would be either until the zionists' ability to conduct these barbaric and inhumane massacres is annihilated & permanently destroyed.
Tens of thousands of solar panels are small and a scalable way to distribute water desalination and electricity generation. Safer from attack than one large solar farm.

There is a reason Israeli troops take solar panels on Palestinians homes in the West Bank.

as strange as she is, she has lot of influence among youngsters in west, in unofficial diplomacy this is biggest blow to zionists, they can not cancel her.

Totally agree. By the looks of her and her friends' hair, they even seem to be using an environmentally safe shampoo but can't find any echo-friendly hairbrushes. Living the hippie life, I guess. :D

She needs to come out and tell all these new climate activists who are gluing their hands to the roads while blocking traffic that it's not helping their cause. This new generation of environmentalist are a bit coocoo if you ask me. I think they're hurting the cause, and she should come out and tell them to find better ways than impede traffic and get hurt. I think they would listen to her considering her influence like you said.

Wow - shocking if true from the custodians and leaders…
They are only revealing what people already knew

I mean we did 5 times.
we fought israel, france and england all in the same time in 1956.

and that's the result

%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AC-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85.jpg

If egypt declares war, be sure that's all the other 21 arab will join the war.
if WW3 what they seek, well they can have it : )
The Palestinians need another Gamal Abdel Nasser

armored concrete and projects for the blast resistant buildings with basements done in way that people are not stuffed below ruble should be one of the highest priorities once dust is settled.
During the rebuilding but right now today, they need a way to have reliable independent water supplies and food.

…going after churches? What just happened today in Gaza? What happened to one of the oldest churches in the world and in the holy land?

A church has been on that site for 1600 years.

Last edited:
Never a cent available for healthcare, our crumbling infrastructure, the homeless or the drug epidemic but there’s always hundreds of billions for the war machine.

Your right, If only he cared about Americans citizens as much :-(

He got to israel faster then to any state in America when responding to a crisis... guess when his masters demand his attendance, he shows up... I'm surprised his doctor let him fly

Your right, If only he cared about Americans citizens as much :-(

He got to israel faster then to any state in America when responding to a crisis... guess when his masters demand his attendance, he shows up... I'm surprised his doctor let him fly
Whenever there is a disaster in the US he’s nowhere to be seen. When Israel starts killing Palestinian babies he is there the next day to give them a warm hug.

Whenever there is a disaster in the US he’s nowhere to be seen. When Israel starts killing Palestinian babies he is there the next day to give them a warm hug.

He’s a warmonger and a hypocrite ,,,,

Crazy how he hasn't done a thing about the inflation and interest rates going on in your country but is prepared to send all this $ to a country that has nothing to do with you.

Listen to this guy! He wants Sunak to tell BBC to block anti-zionist news. The friggin' nerve. And I thought this was the ONLY DEMOCRATIC state in the region? Sounds more like what Hitler & Goebbels and the Nazis did than anything remotely democratic.

Correct.
Basically, BBC is not calling Hamas 'terrorists' and the Israelis want to influence BBC through the British PM Sunak. That's just too low coming from those who are the self-proclaimed champions of 'free speech'. And frankly silly of Israel to make such a request--shows how insecure they are. Similarly, NY Times was/is calling Hamas as 'militants' instead of 'terrorists' and that has annoyed a lot of people but, the last I checked, NY Times held its ground.

He’s a warmonger and a hypocrite ,,,,

Crazy how he hasn't done a thing about the inflation and interest rates going on in your country but is prepared to send all this $ to a country that has nothing to do with you.
The govt specializes in gaslighting. They are busy passing off the inflation as economic growth because corporate profits are at record highs at the expense of the middle class and poor.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom