What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Good that Al Jazeera is covering how a growing number of Indians are acting vis a vi this war.

It is absolutely paramount that people start a massive propaganda to kick out Hindus from Arab countries. It should be relentless and merciless. Also, boycott there businesses everywhere. This includes Malaysia and Indonesia. Pressure them everywhere and on every opportunity.

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

~

Hey Greta! lol

1697799450244.png

What public opinion?
For you it would be Hamas rocket went astray. Why I am saying this , well I am reading your and your kindred hearts comments the last 10 days.
Bullshit.

Me pointing out the “JDAM leveling hospital cause jews are thirsty for baby blood” story did not add up, does not mean i think it necessarily was a hamas rocket.

In fact, i think an israeli misfire is most credible. islamic jihad was firing rockets very nearby.
This is mainly because of the “head of digital media” tweeting about it and then removing it.

The egyptian border would not have any hamas rocket fire, massive media coverage so no digitally altered fake news.
Absolutely no one will buy another “hamas misfire” on exactly that moment and that convoy.

There is a saying that when the teacher farts, the congregation shits. But this is even worse...

What I see in the video, there is no mention of Hamas at all, they are directly saying that they are at war with the religion of Islam and that they support Israel for killing Muslim civilians. The Indian right wing is definitely in a whole other world that we are not really aware of from here.
That’s it right there. Hopefully the Arabs will see this is the real India they are dealing with, not the Bollywood image of india from the 90s. This is also why Pakistan. Needs to get its act together, especially economically, so the GCC and Arab counties in general don’t have basically just India to trade with in the region. If Pakistan was a more substantial economy, they would probably more then likely be willing to invest in Pakistan over India, but alas…

It is absolutely paramount that people start a massive propaganda to kick out Hindus from Arab countries. It should be relentless and merciless. Also, boycott there businesses everywhere. This includes Malaysia and Indonesia. Pressure them everywhere and on every opportunity.
There are millions of indians in gulf countries but between them there are Indian Muslims.
so, we should be careful with this campaign.

The egyptian border would not have any hamas rocket fire, massive media coverage so no digitally altered fake news.
Absolutely no one will buy another “hamas misfire” on exactly that moment and that convoy.
That's what we want here. an attack on Egyptian truck or soldier.
we want that excuse very badly.

Bullshit.

Me pointing out the “JDAM leveling hospital cause jews are thirsty for baby blood” story did not add up, does not mean i think it necessarily was a hamas rocket.

In fact, i think an israeli misfire is most credible. islamic jihad was firing rockets very nearby.
This is mainly because of the “head of digital media” tweeting about it and then removing it.

we get it Deutschland you're very very sorry penance served
time to start holding Zionist them accountable again

Most outside South Asia, even Afghans, will look at that headline and think they are similar to the far-right minority in Europe, although they are from the ruling party.
Maybe it should say “Far right Indian government, due toIslamophobia, supports Israel”

Listen to this guy! He wants Sunak to tell BBC to block anti-zionist news. The friggin' nerve. And I thought this was the ONLY DEMOCRATIC state in the region? Sounds more like what Hitler & Goebbels and the Nazis did than anything remotely democratic.

Khamas KHamas .. they can't even pronounce the ح correctly as H .. real jews pronounce it same as Arabs and yet they call themselves semities LMAO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom