What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is no two state solution after this. It's over.

But on normalization - I don't trust our backstabbing incompetent "Muslim" leaders.
Ya normalization is finished also.
they won't anger their own people after what happened (they care more about the chair and staying in power).

Occupied Palestine: Al-Mayadeen correspondent: 11 martyrs in the targeting of a residential building in the Al-Majayda neighborhood in the center of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

Ya normalization is finished also.
they won't anger their own people after what happened (they care more about the chair and staying in power).
If they do a ground invasion - I would agree. If they do 1-2 more weeks of aerial bombardment, then sadly we are probably gonna see normalization continue. I don't believe they'd do a ground invasion unless they have a plan to force Palestinians out of Gaza and get help from/cooperation/approval from nations in the region. We are either heading towards a ceasefire or heading to a bigger conflagration with unpredictable consequences ....

Also I wonder if Al-Hasani is still around. His input would be appreciated.

Why doesn't Israel uses its influence on USA to permanently resolve Palestinian issue?
I know the answer. That will stop free flow of dollars, arms and other perks from western countries.

USA has beeb huge engine in trying to solve this conflict , starting from 1973 .

Actaully it was always a tripple deal , with US givening Both funding and security assurances. Without US there would have been no past agreements at all.

But even A super power has limited power .

You can not force peace , no more than you can force people to love one another.

~

Last edited:
IMG-20231018-WA0015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom