What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697688130192.png

I think your conscience is making you crazy, it's hard being a zionophile isn't it and supporting the murder and atrocities of all those women and children? But then people like you don't have children because you are loveless people.
Not at all, I am just rational enough to know that my strong personal opinions, one way or the other, don't have any effect on What Netanyahu and his friends want to do in Israel.

I take it he is concerned , another " champion for human rights "

So what does kim jong un thinks of the situation ?

~~
Why doesn't Israel uses its influence on USA to permanently resolve Palestinian issue?
I know the answer. That will stop free flow of dollars, arms and other perks from western countries.

You can't compare the two, one fights with honor and doesn't commit genocide the other enjoys genocide parties.

No doubt it was a genocidal attack on the most vulnerable people , that is how cold blooded the Israelis are.

If you steal other peoples' homes,land and lives and create an apartheid state even worse things will happen to you
Afghan Taliban have used suicide bombing as a tactic (check Fatwa), and civilian casualties was a common theme in clashes between Afghan Taliban and Afghan National Army in different sectors of the country. US showed significant restraint in Afghanistan but this wasn't sufficient to prevent civilian casualties in war in Afghanistan.

Hamas infrastructure is not like that of a conventional army but created within civilian infrastructure. There is no good way to fight this type of opponent. WE have strong feelings for people in Gaza because they are poor Muslims and fighting to preserve their lands - I am upset to see this as well. This is the reason I do not post much in this thread.

And what about Russians? Russian conduct of war has not changed much since World War 2 - this is apparent in Syria and Ukraine. But how many seem to care about loss of innocent lives and war crimes in these two countries? Not many.

And what about conflicts in African countries? Many do not seem to recall what has happened in some African countries.

War is dirty and horrible like always.

Americans and Afghans are similar in many ways in fact. Both have gun culture and both fight each other very often.

Palestinian rockets couldn't bring down a one story house

And you think they bought down a entire hospital killing hundreds

No bruv,, the Israeli have been targeted multiple locations,, residential tower blocks, populated centers, they've already killed thousands

And even if this current conflict ends tomorrow the occupation of millions of Palestinians by Israel goes on

You may have guilt about the Holocaust z but you can't save the Jews
I have looked past twitter reports: the hospital structure was not damaged, and only two hospital employees were injured. Most of the dead were people gathered out in the courtyard in the open , not for treatment but it was safe location in the hospital premises. This is where the tragedy occurred.

It doesn't take the horror of what happened away, but people died on the hospital grounds, the hospital does not seem to have been wiped out

Morgan is such a ***t.

they can't help them selves ... the inherent bias in them is impossible to replace

That was some fair play , honest display of opinions,

Not all I agree to , but both make vlaid points.

~

it is simple... israelis occupy a land that doesn't belong to them...

they can spin all day long but it doesn't change the core issue

Scott Ritter goes Jihadi on Israel....8-)

"

Back
Top Bottom