What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Not every IDF soldier hates Palestinians and want to kill them. some are forced to do it and a forced to join the army. Im sure some would rather be in a desert dance party with that Mia girl and try to hook up with her. So why generalise against IDF soldiers. Some of them are even Palestinians.
All IDF soldiers including females have no problem to kill palestinians ( by hatred or by listening to orders given by their officers).
hate or love has no place in this moment.

Not every IDF soldier hates Palestinians and want to kill them. some are forced to do it and a forced to join the army. Im sure some would rather be in a desert dance party with that Mia girl and try to hook up with her. So why generalise against IDF soldiers. Some of them are even Palestinians.
As far as I remember from the Hague at the end of WW2 and the trial of German Officers, following orders was not valid justification still sent them to the gallows.

How about you actually watch the video. Disintegrating rocket and strikes seconds later on the hospital is not a coincidence.

But who cares about the facts right?
Guys, Take a moment and think about how morainic the story that this genocidal @F-22Raptor is trying to cook up here is, Despite the IDF saying that they are going to bomb the hospitals since yesterday, The genocidal @F-22Raptor is here bending backwards saying that the Palestinians had this huge @$$ rocket that they fired and when it was passing right above this hospital, Which the IDF told the staff twice that they are going to bomb, It started "disintegrating", And out of all the places that this "disintegrating rocket" could fall it felt right on this hospital that the IDF warned twice that they are going to bomb! Yeah, Right.

The truth is you @F-22Raptor are a genocidal, like you genocidal ancestors that killed, raped, and took the land from the native Americans, And since you see the image of your genocidal forefathers in the IDF, You are here cheering them on as they bomb hospitals.

Why doesn’t the resistance use long range artillery shells to hit Israel? For example, Bosnia manufactures 155mm shells that have a range up to 40 kilometers…. These are impossible to intercept.
I think to manufacture these shells you need some massive industrial equipment. The howitzer is 5 tones and har dot move around. Rockets are easier to make once you know how to make them. and have any range you want them to have, they are stand alone and launch without any heavy equipment. And rockets can pack a much grater punch. Of coruse artillery is much mreo cost effective but you need much more infrastructure and more territory to use artillery.

Looks like an American JDAM was used. The anger among younger Americans is massive. Even now spreading to the middle aged folk.

US dollars used to slaughter hospital patients. How lovely.
Maybe a small minority of young Americans who are aware. A lot of the older Boomers are posting on facebook about how Israel was promised to the Jews and the Palestinians are not entitled to the land. They are literally some of the craziest and dumbest people. Had to defriend a few people because of how disgusting they are. Perfect example of why Boomers are the worst generation.

Yes but what about Hezbollah? They can use that since missiles are routinely intercepted

I am all for palestinan freedom and independence . But they could have had this 20 years ago !

Is that what Hamas wants ? freedom and independence ? So why dont they accept the two state peace solution ?

They are not interested in a free country , they want a country built on the ruins of myn.

I have supported the plestinain quest for self determanation for many years now.

But I am not suicidal !

~
Pls explain how this could have happened 20 years ago? The only gesture for peace was Oslo Accord which Israel interpreted it as installing a stooge in Gaza and West Bank and then expand its settlements in West Bank by having a compliant authority. What part of Oslo accord did Israel comprimise on that promoted a 2 state solution. Or was 2 state solution interpretation 'you stay in West Bank and Gaza and we expand'. Hamas take over from PA is a direct result of Israel corrupting PA to where PA lost its governing legitimacy

You rednecks are the b1thes of the jews, just shut up and do as they say, they own the US.
You sure he's a redneck?

Don't know, I don't really smell it. Not sure if he's of the tribe, but he might be some other ethnicity that he doesn't want to admit to. Very shadowy and creepy piece of shit honestly.

All IDF soldiers including females have no problem to kill palestinians ( by hatred or by listening to orders given by their officers).
hate or love has no place in this moment.
your response should be directed to the forumer I was replying to.

Exactly my point. This is why we all just tone down the megaphones of hate and bombastic voices.

You who believe, be steadfast in your devotion to God and bear witness impartially: do not let hatred of others lead you away from justice, but adhere to justice, for that is closer to awareness of God. Be mindful of God: God is well aware of all that you do. (Quran 5:8)

We need to stay grounded and stay on the side of justice. Islam is going to win this inter-civilizational struggle, inshallah, because of our adherence to the will of God.

Back
Top Bottom