What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Where is Zaid Hamid?
1697491239671.png

Coastal bombardment being reported by Israeli gunboats at the Gaza Strip.

^^ your great grandfather was probably Turkish… have you done 23andme?
There is nothing wrong with being descended from an illegitimate son of an Anatolian Bey or Efendi. Our Serbian neighbours should be proud of this.

What will occupier gives in return that is the main question, they saw what happened to palestinians who laid down weapons and got further occupied and opressed by zionists, it is unreasonable to expect different outcome for them.
Zionists are the one to be pressured not Hamas.
Zionists are pressured to stop the operation which is a collective punishment. Palestinians will keep their deterrance not laying down arms. Continuation of indiscriminate attacks gives excuses to others to protect Palestinians no matter Hamas accepts these or not. But inevitably after ceasefire and negotiations start these will rise to make it durable. Accepting everything should not be required for ceasefire as conflict actively continues. showing some openness from Hamas side for negotiations can fasten ceasefire process and open way for the talks without accepting specific items.

Multiple casualties reported in the recent air strikes in Hamad Town in Khan Yunis
1697491520103.png

31°20′N 34°17′E

There has been mixed reports so hard to say what reality is, but I wouldnt be suprised if they did say that. The Gulf countries apart from Qatar maybe, dont have much love for Hamas or even Palestinian freedom. They are more concerned with the boogey man which has been created called Iran and other proxies close by. Thats why they are allying with Israel, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The mid-east is a complete mess.

Aren’t they going inside Gaza? What is going on? What’s the reason for the delay?

Using air strikes first to clear the areas?

Aren’t they going inside Gaza? What is going on? What’s the reason for the delay?

"Polictics"

Biden 'strongly considering trip to Israel this week'​

Zionists are pressured to stop the operation which is a collective punishment. Palestinians will keep their deterrance not laying down arms. Continuation of indiscriminate attacks gives excuses to others to protect Palestinians no matter Hamas accepts these or not. But inevitably after ceasefire and negotiations start these will rise to make it durable. Accepting everything should not be required for ceasefire as conflict actively continues. showing some openness from Hamas side for negotiations can fasten ceasefire process and open way for the talks without accepting specific items.
Hamas must remain in full capacity or even stronger to be threat to occupier and harass them at will in order to keep any rational chance for palestinian statehood.
Zionists main advantage is monopoly and right on violence and response, hamas is changing that over the years increasing their abilities to hurt occupying regime and enemy knows it that in long term they will be in even better position, so they will try to eliminate them now which i really doubt that they are capable for,

Stulidity, more covers for defender and better fire spots.

Judge Neopolitan's You Tube channel rose because of his early opposition to the Ukraine War and now he is challenging the narrative about the Israel-Palestinian conflict. In this video, he has a former CIA Analyst Larry Johnson, who gives blunt assessment of the conflict--no rosy words for Israel! While the whole interview is worth watching, a few points:
1) US Aircraft Carriers deployed in the eastern Med. Sea is a significant diversion of American resources (music to China's ears).
2) Americans removed the 101 Airborne Div. from Romania to Jordan and even deployed some F16 to the Middle East (music to Putin's ears).
3) Zelensky is finished.
4) American Carriers are very vulnerable to hypersonic missiles.
5) The rage in the Muslim world can spill over to this conflict--he specifically mentioned places like Peshawar, Pakistan where 'huge numbers' of people are protesting against Israel.
6) And quite curiously, toward the end, he said Americans are not going to die for Israel and he even mentioned the National Guards in America have used 'anti-Semitic' words to say they are not going to die for Israel. BTW, Larry also equates most of the Israeli Reservists with the National Guards--not real soldiers.

I don't think I have thought of Israel's prospects as low as they appear now!!

Back
Top Bottom