What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1- you do know rafale have no meteors .
2- fremm deals are down graded version, and they have sealed 16 cells

1697443120039.jpeg

and they removed many important equipment like nettuno.

3- you know gowind deal is down graded and equipped with MICA VL instead of Aster 15, the qatari version is way better than us.

So the downgraded stuff is because it was a bribe? Or is it something else now?

Now you're shifting the goal posts because I called you out on your lies. That, right there, should show everyone you're not making a point about facts; you're making it a point just to bash Sisi. At least be honest about that.

You can hate Sisi all you want, but offer legitimate reasons, not BS and lies and more lies to suit your agenda.

I don't want to take up space in this thread to argue every one of your silly lies even though I could easily do that, but I will answer the few here so that it doesn't appear I am not replying to your additional lies and incorrect information that you're trying to spread for a very obvious reason.

Netunno is a French-specific jamming system, they don't need to supply it because it would compromise their own navy. Every country that sells weapons does that and because the EN can install its own jamming system.

Same with the Mistral CIWS. Since those 2 ships were originally built for the Russian navy and Russia was going to install its own CIWS, they decided to keep it that way so the EN can install its own system. But for some reason, you're trying to make it look like it was a bribe lol. Nice try.

Installing the Avengers was an EXCELLENT idea. It was such an original and unique idea the Egyptian navy came up with that people like you and other haters couldn't stand it lol and had to make fun of it. But you and the other haters never said anything when even the zionist installed the same thing on their SAAR ships AFTER the Egyptian Navy did it! Oh the hypocrisy! lol

I love how you're twisting things to make it look like all that equipment was purchased just to bribe France (and now even Germany LOL) but it had nothing to do with modernizing the military & navy LOL. I'm so glad you've been exposed as the fraud you are, making all sorts of ridiculous assertions and accusations. Nice try anyway. Maybe next time you'll get away with it. At least the record is set straight now.

local assembly? lol good joke ...

Yes, local assembly. That's a joke to you? What's the matter, you were hiding under a rock when the 3 Gowinds were being assembled by Egyptian shipbuilders in Alexandria shipyard? Or did you go deaf and blind all of a sudden and miss all that?

It's a joke to you because God forbid Sisi does something good! loool.

I suppose the MEKO assembly in Alexandria is also a joke? But it's not a joke to you when many other countries do it, only when your hated Sisi & Egypt do it, right? Now that's a joke.

3- you know gowind deal is down graded and equipped with MICA VL instead of Aster 15, the qatari version is way better than us.

4-you know that the 2 mistrals are sitting ducks, french never equipped them with air defense system and the egyptian army had to deploy avengers on top of it.

5- u-209 submarines are old versions and israel already knows their signature underwater.

didn't you really know all of this?

So the downgraded equipment is a bribe, or not bribe? What are you trying to say?
You're shifting the goal posts more and more because you got exposed.

If the Type 209s are so old and bad (despite being brand new LOL) then why did the zionists scream and take a hissy fit at the Germans for selling 4 of them to Egypt? Oh, they know their signature under water LMAOOOO! Dude, just stop.

What do you want us to do? We are in stressful situation which can degenerate in any moment. First Egypt sent aids after Israel told that any aids will be neutralized. When the aids were at the border in Rafah, Israel shelled the border but in the palestinian side. So the aid was halted and returned. So already we are defying Israel. Now, we are facing with USA by refusing to take the palestinians with american passport unless the aids pass through Rafah crossing. And if we take the 1,2 millions displaced Palestinians, it would be the end of the Palestinian cause. It will be exactly the same situation with West Bank (no palestinian authority, illegal settlements, ethnic cleansing). The pressure on Egypt rn is big.
@Gomig-21

Yeah that guy is just another basher who has a bug up his behind because of the riff Turkey had with Egypt. Most of these guys including that Total Destruction fella have their hatred originated from the Turkish/Egyptian riff and the MB ordeal. I don't waste my time with them. But I had to call out that fraud @Total Destruction for the false garbage he's spreading on this thread.

I'm very happy our relationship with Turkey is turning for the better, thanks to Tamim Al Thani and his brokering handshake between Erdogan & Sisi at the FIFA WC lol. So much potential for good things can come out of that.

In their history Jews have been expelled from 100+ countries. Wherever they go they manage to turn the local population against themselves and end up being expelled.

The following Wikipedia article lists almost 90 expulsions while other lists are 100+ long.

Today the Jews have enslaved two nations, the US and Palestine. If the people of America could free themselves they would throw the Jews out immediately. The Palestinians are also paying the price for letting them in.

A very informative interview to watch. With silence for all intents and purposes by the Pakistani foreign ministry, here is a take by a Muslim former ambassador of India to Middle East Muslim countries.

22:40-26:00 ,starting with a quote from the Washington post
Not sure of Kissinger did it when he was the Secretary of State, but when Blinken went to Egypt he said he came as a Jew. Sisi called him out on it and basically implied the US Is not neutral.

33:50-36:15
Arab autocrats and monarchies see this current conflict as a threat to their legitimacy if not their rule, particularly the Jordanian king.

36:15-40:55 what midi said is what he emotionally feels, while what the Indian foreign ministry put out is just a mantra and lip service to a two state solution (he repeats that it’s mantra for India multiple times)

40:55 China will get a larger global role due to this conflict, in the role of a broker.

He does it again; the former deputy foreign minister that admitted yesterday on Al Jazeera that the goal is to push Gazans into Egypt, and that the plan is “well thought out”, says the quiet part out loud, 3:50-4:10 “behind we see China” @beijingwalker

He admits the vast majority of Gazans are not connected with Hamas.

6:10 claims a humanitarian corridor was opened in Rafah buts push back that the BBC has reported its still closed.

8:00 basically restates that Egypt should take a bribe from the west to take in the Gazans.
8:40 he asks “would you like them to die under the rubble” (so the choice is expulsion or death)

Last edited:
There where more than 1300 people killed in Israel . On top of that we had bodies of 1000 Hamas terrorists laying around .

Some of the bodies where burnt , some where mutilated, some where seemply missing. Each body had to be identified , sometimes there was no way to identify the body cause the whole family was murdered.

They had to identify all the bodies and than compare the names tp those on the missing list.

Would you like to be told that your child or grandma is held hostage when he is not ?

of course this could haqve been avoided if Hamas had any decency he would publish listswith names of the hostage so people would know if thier family memebers are dead or helf hostage.

But what can you expect from people who kidnap woman and childen.

So who is the retard now ?

~
Judging by your exceptional spelling - you are showing us who the retard is.

You expect "a terrorist group" to send you an email - to confirm who they have? Are you right in your head?

Lets bypass why the shit has hit the fan.

The Brits in 1917 get involved and give away land belonging to Palestine to Israel. What right did they have to interfere and give land that wasnt theirs to give?
How many Palestinians have been murdered raped butchered in the last year?
Who 48 hours ago committed a war crime by stopping water and electricity to innocent people including hospitals?
Hamas were wrong and its a hideous crime to carry out last saturday but dont expunge the reason why the shit has hit the fan.
Now when responding - learn to spell - you sound super thick with your english.

Arabs are moronic, they should take in refugees. no wonder they were never any real force in the muslim empires after the mongols, it was all turks and persians. An organized with high ingroup preference will always defeat a disorganized majority. Pakistan took in millions of Afghans and they aint even our people linguistically.
And look at the mess we created for our selfs
🤣🤣

Those are really calculation for the devil ,

And the numbers are " gloomy " and would not go down untill this conflict is solved from the roots by some sort of peace.

I do not deny many palestinian die or suffer. I reguard every person from what ever nation as a brother ,

But what do you suggest Israel do ?

I tell you what t we are doing now , we are going to go after every single Hamas person responsible for those murders.
~

In a larger realm, did Israel think building settlements inside Palestine, dispossession of their properties, usurping their land, restricting their freedom of movement, engaging in low intensity conflict (200+ innocent Palestinians died in 2023 alone) would keep it safe?

There are innocents dying both side of the isle.

The same way IDF is killing Hamas and innocent Palestinians, on the flip side, IDF and innocent Israelis are being killed by Hamas.

As I mentioned previously, both sides, better sit and negotiate for this solution once and for all.

Sure our soldiers went from car to car and sprayed bullets on our own people :

Maybe those civilain hostages where also taken by our soldiers ?

~
you do that in gaza, it is reasonable to assume that you are ready to that to your own civilians, you killed one settler last night from same reasons.

Did I not just answer that :

Realy is beneath me to answer what you posted . , it simply need to be deleted.

But seems someone else picked the glove :

if it is beneath, stop answering me, simple as that but i will not be silent on your lies.
Any more lies and nonsense you want to spread ?

If your intention was to be post a degrading and un respectuful image and also come up as an idiot , seems you suceeded on both counts.

~

usual projecting, nothing new.

You expect "a terrorist group" to send you an email - to confirm who they have? Are you right in your head?

So Hamas is a terrorist group ?

Strange some here say they are the legitimate Palestinain goverment and Israel have no right to remove them.

So the downgraded stuff is because it was a bribe? Or is it something else now?

basically, sisi needed legitimacy after 2013 coup d'etat, plus most of the money was either by Saudis financed or debt from the french banks.
what do you expect, the french will give you the best of the best? basically down graded types just like the down graded abrams and f-16s.

Now you're shifting the goal posts because I called you out on your lies. That, right there, should show everyone you're not making a point about facts; you're making it a point just to bash Sisi. At least be honest about that.
my lies ? lol I literally posted the evidence of the downgraded weapons even with photos.
You can hate Sisi all you want, but offer legitimate reasons, not BS and lies and more lies to suit your agenda.

I don't want to take up space in this thread to argue every one of your silly lies even though I could easily do that, but I will answer the few here so that it doesn't appear I am not replying to your additional lies and incorrect information that you're trying to spread for a very obvious reason.

Netunno is a French-specific jamming system, they don't need to supply it because it would compromise their own navy. Every country that sells weapons does that and because the EN can install its own jamming system.
Qatar has the Nettuno lol
Same with the Mistral CIWS. Since those 2 ships were originally built for the Russian navy and Russia was going to install its own CIWS, they decided to keep it that way so the EN can install its own system. But for some reason, you're trying to make it look like it was a bribe lol. Nice try.

Installing the Avengers was an EXCELLENT idea. It was so original and unique idea the Egyptian navy came up with that people like you and other haters couldn't stand it lol and had to make fun of it. But you and the other haters never said anything when even the zionist installed the same thing on their SAAR ships AFTER the Egyptian Navy did it! Oh the hypocrisy! lol
So the EN can install its own systems? WHAT SYSTEMS!!! we don't produce any air defense systems.
the avengers was like something to cover the failure اي حاجه تغطي العيوب و خلاص
avengers have no chance against sea cruise missiles.

I love how you're twisting things to make it look like all that equipment was purchased just to bribe France (and now even Germany LOL) but it had nothing to do with modernizing the military & navy LOL. I'm so glad you've been exposed as the fraud you are, making all sorts of ridiculous assertions and accusations. Nice try anyway. Maybe next time you'll get away with it. At least the record is set straight now.
Oh yawn , fraud fraud fraud .. all you people say is fraud even if we confess you with evidences.
Yes, local assembly. That's a joke to you? What's the matter, you were hiding under a rock when the 3 Gowinds were being assembled by Egyptian shipbuilders in Alexandria shipyard? Or did you go deaf and blind all of a sudden and miss all that?

It's a joke to you because God forbid Sisi does something good! loool.
am laughing at the assembly word, it makes it look like it's (producing) while we literally assembly some staff sent from france based on blueprint that we were also sent from FRANCE!!!!!!
I suppose the MEKO assembly in Alexandria is also a joke? But it's not a joke to you when many other countries do it, only when your hated Sisi & Egypt do it, right? Now that's a joke.
again with the assembly.

If the Type 209s are so old and bad (despite being brand new LOL) then why did the zionists scream and take a hissy fit at the Germans for selling 4 of them to Egypt? Oh, they know their signature under water LMAOOOO! Dude, just stop.
zionists scream ? LMAO ..

Netanyahu Approved Submarine Sale to Egypt to Get Discount From Germany, Report Says​

the type-209 is an older version of the u series it doesn't even AIP or cruise launching capabilities.

Yeah that guy is just another basher who has a bug up his behind because of the riff Turkey had with Egypt. Most of these guys including that Total Destruction fella have their hatred originated from the Turkish/Egyptian riff and the MB ordeal. I don't waste my time with them. But I had to call out that fraud @Total Destruction for the false garbage he's spreading on this thread.

I'm very happy our relationship with Turkey is turning for the better, thanks to Tamim Al Thani and his brokering handshake between Erdogan & Sisi at the FIFA WC lol. So much potential for good things can come out of that.
i'm now cheering for Turkey? ok

In their history Jews have been expelled from 100+ countries. Wherever they go they manage to turn the local population against themselves and end up being expelled.

The following Wikipedia article lists almost 90 expulsions while other lists are 100+ long.

Today the Jews have enslaved two nations, the US and Palestine. If the people of America could free themselves they would throw the Jews out immediately. The Palestinians are also paying the price for letting them in.

I keep saying this

You can't make accusations of anti semitism all you want, but the Jews have Incited mass hatred wherever they have gone

Now if it was a couple of times you could say OMG that's terrible, how unfortunate for you.......

BUT

When it happens over 100 times, with massive pogroms, culminating in the Holocaust
You have to ask yourself, wait a minute, what are the Jews doing that create so much hate, that people are willing to BURN THEM IN OVENS rather then let them live

What we see today's in Palestine, is why Jews have been so hated throughout history

@Gomig-21
They are trying to use economic pressure on an Egypt, will Egypt resist?

Blinken is on his way back to zion with what is most likely a negotiated offer to not interfere with the aid through the crossing first and then the dual citizens can be allowed to leave. That's my guess as of now.

But setting up a tent city for 1.2 million Palestinians in Sinai is absurd, of course. It'll never happen. Just like that host who asked the zionist why should they cross into Egypt when they should make that tent city INSIDE Israel and the zionist didn't know what to say.

Bottom line, if they leave Gaza, it's over for them. They'll never be allowed to go back just like the refugees from 48 and their right to return was and still is being denied. I'm astonished that some people still don't get that or chose not to accept that fact. It's mind-numbing. That should tell you why they think that way.

You Have spammed this disgusting image mocking a dead Israeli baby over and over again no less than 20 times, from now on your spams will be answered in the same spam manner , if the modes here accept your behavior i see not why not to reply to each of your spam in the same manner.

Show the same respect you expect to be shown to your victims !

By all means , look for sympathy for your people that is more than legitimate.

But dont lie about what hapened or try to undermine what happened.

I will briefly descrined it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered.

It started with a bombing all along the border. The people of those towns are used to that and they all went into their bombs shelter. Shortly after Hamas arrived.

Now all those bomb shelters have Iron doors for protection, Unfortunaltly those Iron doors can be opened both from the inside and outside , so people can be rescued of the shelter is hit.

This is important cause shortly after there was a struggle in each house. when those terorists tried to get into the shelters and people inside where trying to hold the doors.

They moved from house to house , in many cases placed burned wheel tires next to the doors and tried to smoke people out. Some people choked to death , some burned alive , some got out and shot amd some taken hostage.

Now this is not something i read online , we all heard the cries of those inside the shelters live , calling for help on their cell phones describing how there are locked in , how smoke is coming in and than the lines went dead.

As Secratery of state Blinken described it :

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

~
~

Douglas Murray on Proportionality of Response​

On proportionality :

"But if we were to decide that we should have this fetish about proportionality, then that would mean that in retaliation for what Hamas did in Israel on Saturday, Israel should try to locate a music festival in Gaza ( and good luck finding one ... ) and rape precisely the number of women that Hamas raped on Saturday, kill precisely the number of young people that Hamas killed on Saturday.

"They should find a town of exactly the same size as a town like Sderot and make sure they go door to door and kill precisely the correct number of babies that Hamas killed in Sderot on Saturday, and shooting precisely the same number of old age pensioners as was shot on Saturday, proportionality in conflict is a joke. "

See the interview here :

~

I checked and found no facts to support Zionist claims. If the children were burned to death, why not first say that Hamas burned the children to death, but then say that it beheaded 40 children?
Almost all Western British media are using baseless misinformation in Zionist-controlled media that spread propaganda to give a blank check to the war waged by the Zionist against the children of Gaza. I believe killing is wrong but that when thousands of idf dieaper are killed in one day by Hamas and dozens of you are imprisoned, the Zionists' hope seems to have failed, and they make up some nonsense and then use modified pictures To manipulate and then say it's true without evidence? I think these photos must have been created by Zionists thinking it’ll gain sympathy from the world. Lel

Back
Top Bottom