What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Blinken is on his way back to zion with what is most likely a negotiated offer to not interfere with the aid through the crossing first and then the dual citizens can be allowed to leave. That's my guess as of now.

But setting up a tent city for 1.2 million Palestinians in Sinai is absurd, of course. It'll never happen. Just like that host who asked the zionist why should they cross into Egypt when they should make that tent city INSIDE Israel and the zionist didn't know what to say.

Bottom line, if they leave Gaza, it's over for them. They'll never be allowed to go back just like the refugees from 48 and their right to return was and still is being denied. I'm astonished that some people still don't get that or chose not to accept that fact. It's mind-numbing. That should tell you why they think that way.
I’m going to hold you to the claim that a tent city and expulsion will never happen.

Shut up autistic moron, what are you even talk about? Munafeeq and big thick munafeeq you are. I was fighting in Bosnia you donkey. You little autistic idiot, why do you publish your photos here? Tayfun missile and Turkish arsenal has something to with this topic? What ? On Turkish forum no one watching your autistic psychotic episodes? Shut the F donkey

FOINIKA's false flagger troll account
shut up and go to fight Israel

Since 1985 , PKK-YPG Terror Organization killed over 40.000 innocent people in Turkiye including Kids and Women

Arab Countries never support Turkiye to fight PKK-YPG Terror Organization
enough with your Palestine and criminal HAMAS

My reply was to his post ....... you autistic idiot
Turkey is a powerful military but they lack long range surface to surface missiles and this limits them to a 500 KM effective range. (current missiles can reach targets up to 500 KM). I am not including the (under development weapons).
Also, Turkey does not have the capacity to deploy large forces in scale near Israel, it would risk being shot down. Iran already has the infrastructure in place. This is why Iran is the player in the Palestinian issue, and this is why Israel and the US have sanctioned Iran for the past 40 years.

False flagger troll account from 2023
Autistic Donkey. On the annual conference of Donkeys , they have your picture above the stage as leading Autistic Donkey.
And they list daily range and water and grass consumption of your Donkiness. That's where you get your inspiration to Donkey around , you Autistic Donkey

Let's hope this is true. It's only from a comment posted on another outlet but I haven't verified the source yet. If anyone else can confirm, that would be appreciated.

CAIRO, Oct 16 (Reuters) - Egypt, Israel and the U.S. agreed to a ceasefire in southern Gaza to begin at 0600 GMT coinciding with the re-opening of the Rafah border crossing, two Egyptian security sources said on Monday.

Anyone know if this is true? If so, this has the potential to really ignite the volatile situation. There is actually a "registry"?

Sorry there is no ceasefire. Those are false reports.

However Israel said it would consider a ceasefire in exchange for information about the hostages.

Wow , great time for site seeing in Israel.

As much as i suport Ukraine , we really dont need to add a super power to our list of enemies , at a time when we might face war on both fronts.

~

Last edited:
TAYFUN Ballistic Missile is delivered for the first time in 2019 and already in mass production with range of up to 800 km

from Hatay-Turkiye to Tel Aviv-Israel ( 470 km )View attachment 962490

Turkiye spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim Countries instead of giving military aid to HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH

Turkiye doesnt give weapons to HAMAS or HEZBOLLAH

but Turkiye can give dozens of game changer weapons to HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH or SNA in Syria to destroy even DIMONA nuclear power plant in Israel and Israeli GAS facilities in the Eastern Mediterranean

100 unmanned Kamikaze USVs will be enough to harm even American Aircraft Carrier
View attachment 962559
View attachment 962560

but this is not our war .... Turkiye is neutral now

Iran directly support and give military technologies to HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH
yvblarzhznk31.jpg

Hezbollah also has kamikaze boats.

Hezbollah is a well-equipped militia from any perspective.

But anything approaching a US fleet will be blown up from a distance.

----

@925boy
@Muhammed45
@SalarHaqq

Where are you guys now? Oh wait, you guys only comment on posts that question your narrative.

Autistic Donkey. On the annual conference of Donkeys , they have your picture above the stage as leading Autistic Donkey.
And they list daily range and water and grass consumption of your Donkiness. That's where you get your inspiration to Donkey around , you Autistic Donkey

Austic Donkey = Iran and HAMAS who started this war and hidding behind civilians

First Iran and HAMAS , then Israel is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians in Gaza

oooooooh one big step
Egyptian forces enter Rafah borders with Palestine
seems like we took the israeli threat very personally : ))

Back
Top Bottom