What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

reported for trolling and gaslighting.

I take it you did not report Falcon29 said for spamming the same picture mocking an Israeli burnt baby over and over again. Nor the other apam he posted here again and again.

1008 pages and half of it is spam from this religous fanatic who sends his people into harm way from the safety of his home in the US.

This thread has become tottaly useless cuase of that immature idiot.

I wrie something and 5 minutes later no one sees it , cuase there are already 10 new pages of nonsinse and irrelevant reports from that person who does not shy from posting the same tweet again and again..I saw the same thing happen in the Ukraine thread till they banned the idioit who did it.

It least i make an effort to write my own spam ! not just copy and paste silly tweet like a dam bot.

~

Last edited:
Media is blaming Hamas but history says Israel always found excuses to attack, or even makes up a threat and then goes after it. Before it was PLO and now Hamas.

Some old videos. Unfortunate how low PLO has become, from brave to toothless and at the mercy of Israel.

Why is every one staying quite about Sisi's complicity in this genocide of the Palestinians?
What do you want us to do? We are in stressful situation which can degenerate in any moment. First Egypt sent aids after Israel told that any aids will be neutralized. When the aids were at the border in Rafah, Israel shelled the border but in the palestinian side. So the aid was halted and returned. So already we are defying Israel. Now, we are facing with USA by refusing to take the palestinians with american passport unless the aids pass through Rafah crossing. And if we take the 1,2 millions displaced Palestinians, it would be the end of the Palestinian cause. It will be exactly the same situation with West Bank (no palestinian authority, illegal settlements, ethnic cleansing). The pressure on Egypt rn is big.
@Gomig-21

I take it you did not report Falcon29 said for spamming the same picture mocking an Israeli burnt baby over and over again. Nor the other apam he posted here again and again.

1008 pages and half of it is spam from this religous fanatics who sends his people into harm way from the safety of his home in the US.

This thread has become tottaly useless cuase of that imature idiot.

I right something and 5 minutes later no one sees it , cuase there are already 10 pages of nonsinse and irrelevant reports from that person who doesa not shy from posting the same tweet again and again..I saw the same thing happen in the Ukraine thread till they banned the idioit who did it.

It least i make an effort to write my spam ! not just copy and paste silly tweet like a dam bot.

~
Can you answer my question?

Dead palestinians is a bonus for hamas.
They can parade them for the media while remaining hidden behind women and children. They consistently do this by firing terror rockets from behind human shields.

But they went too far with their 9/11 like terror attacks. Murdering hundreds of civilians, many international citizens.
It is time for their actions to have consequences.
It is time for Gazas majority support/choice for terrorism to have consequences.

It is time for Hamas to be wiped from the earth. Afterwards a two state solution can be settled with PLO.
To be honest, looking at it fro another perspective, we can't blame them that much..just like other Jihadists groups/militias/rebels movements and non state actors globally from Islamic Jihad, Muslim brotherhood militias, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Farc rebels in columbia, Polisario front in Morocco, Al Shebab in Somalia, Hezbollah in Lebanon, A shebab in Somalia, Kurdish rebels in Turkey,boko haram in Nigeria, front polisario in Morocco, etc etc. They can't afford to fight like a conventional war facing a conventional military face to face on the battlefield..else they know they will be easily eradicated. Maos communist rebels in China realised that in the beginning of their battle against the Chinese nationalists government at the time, then he switched to guerilla warfare, hit and run tactics and blending in with peasant population when necessary to avoid the Chinese military tracking them back then. So non state actors know this is their only way of survival. We might think its despicable and cowardly but that's the reality of this game. They do what they gotta do

Muslims got india fair and squre , 200 million muslims in india need to have their independent country, they must take a piece of india.
Sikhs need to have their own country, they must take piece of india.
They get to live here. It would be wrong to throw them out.

Palestinians/ Arabs have been fighting against Israel right from its inception.

I guess you prefer the violent solution. Don't worry, the secular world will deliver it.

Dont know him but what he said make sense :

Douglas Murray on Proportionality of Response​

On proportionality :

"But if we were to decide that we should have this fetish about proportionality, then that would mean that in retaliation for what Hamas did in Israel on Saturday, Israel should try to locate a music festival in Gaza ( and good luck finding one ... ) and rape precisely the number of women that Hamas raped on Saturday, kill precisely the number of young people that Hamas killed on Saturday.

"They should find a town of exactly the same size as a town like Sderot and make sure they go door to door and kill precisely the correct number of babies that Hamas killed in Sderot on Saturday, and shooting precisely the same number of old age pensioners as was shot on Saturday, proportionality in conflict is a joke. "

See the interview here :

Thats just stupid and another excuse for genocide, what this show's is the revenge mentality being used. There is no justification for killing innocent men women and children, that is what the Israeli response is doing. Its killing far more than the dead Israeli's. You go after those responsible for crimes not indiscrimately bomb a small place over and over again and then want the world to be accepting. Yes western countries are turning a blind eye including one or two others, but majority of the world is calling a spade a spade.

I do not dare to post faces of martyred mother and kids of Gaza in this thread anymore. It is destroying me, others are doing the job. At least they are unveiling what west was trying to hide about true nature of Israel. God bless them.

Going through some posts such as yours is like pouring sult on one's open bleeding scar and laughing at his face.
You said that the axis of resistance will wipe out Israel, sink American fleets, and send US back to its homeland?

Recall the responses that I received in Iranian section for pointing out some facts and figures? You and your friends asserted I am wrong.

So now is your chance to live up to your word. Hamas is a part of the axis of resistance and it has taken the shot.

But I do not see much progress.

They get to live here. It would be wrong to throw them out.

Palestinians/ Arabs have been fighting against Israel right from its inception.

I guess you prefer the violent solution. Don't worry, the secular world will deliver it.
As I said , Muslims in India deserve their own state (piece of india)
Sikhs deserve their own state (piece of india).

How does any of this make sense? A three second Google search tells you that the principle of proportionality is 'the idea that an action should not be more severe than is necessary, especially in a war or when punishing someone for a crime.' His own childish interpretation of proportionality is simply a red-herring attempt to deflect from the fact that what Israel is doing and is about to do in Gaza is obviously not proportionate.

Obbviously not .

But but this is the devils calculations , how to weigh blood against blood. Seriously i have no simple answer to that.

Is it true that a lot more palestinans would die than Israeli - yes. Is there no problem with civilian palestinan casultes - no ofcourse there is.

But serously , do people expect Israel to do nothing after more than 1000 of its citezens where murdered or massacred more like it in the most brutal ways possible ?

~

Palestinians have ignored previous plans for a two state solution. Maybe the UN needs to come up with a final plan for that.

The arabs needs to learn to coexist with others.
This sort of thing had happened before, in Lebanon, with the Christians.
The Israeli government doesnt want a 2 state solution, its not all on the palestinians.

So if the aid convoys aren’t going in, are the dual nationals struck in Gaza? I’m not trying to make this about dual nationals, but to say what is going on with the negotiations?
So Egypt is playing with the US to put pressure on Israel gov to let pass the aids convoys. No aids convoy = no dual nationals in Sinai. Egypt is trying to play with every card to let the aids pass. And don't forget if an egyptian aid convoys get bombed then Egypt will have to defend itself.

Back
Top Bottom