What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

2 aircraft carrier in the middle east
Israel have nuclear weapons
Iran will not attack Israel directly
Lol

Not directly he says... LOL Meaning indirectly Iran will attack you.

View attachment 961917

Damn, PDF sure is popular today. Might as well open a section called "The Guest House" @PDF
We already have dearth of moderation on forum. You simply want to give a death sentence to Mods here... Have some mercy, Sire!

umm about one third of these users might be bots. But, glad Webby is swimming in dollars xD.

channel 13: Israel air force just fries lots of hamas terrorist trying to leave the tunnels 😅 i guess after a week it start to be very claustrophobic

Not directly he says... LOL Meaning indirectly Iran will attack you.

Indirectly= if from Syrian, Israel can carpet assad palace and re arm FSA

If from Lebanon= Lebanon as a country will look like Gaza every asset of Lebanon will be bombarded

True, If you have to fight then you don't fight with a hot head. But that's exactly what the Zionist war-criminals are doing. They are spitting fire at every forum and during every meeting. Even their retired war-criminal generals doing the same. They are all making claims to do what clearly falls under the war crimes. Well, that's not something that they would do for the first time. These Zionists have been war-criminals since 1948. But the point is they been leaking news that ground attack is imminent today or tonight for last three days. I don't believe they are busy in planning now. The war plans are made, tested, and finalized during the peace time. What they are doing, it seems, is trying to cope with the situation that took them aback. Anyhow, as more time passes and they keep bombing residential buildings, mosques, schools, and hospitals, increasingly more international pressure will build opposing Zionist ground attack on Gaza. At this point, Zionist war-criminals find themselves helpless against Hamas and possibly Hizb and that's why the disgraced war-criminal Netanyahu, who used to be at a distance from US admin, is now begging for help and US is obliging him. The speed with which US came to Zionists' help is indicative of the fact that these coward Zionist war-criminals were shivering with fear while begging Uncle Sam for immediate help.
Well, considering what is the sentiment in Israel, what you said while is possible, but is very unlikely. They want blood and security, but mostly blood, and whoever PM in Israel does not go in and finish the job will not get the job for PM for long, It's almost certain they will go in, maybe in a few more weeks or even a month afterward, but that is 90+% certain they will march in, because the Israeli population want to see footage of enemy being killed the same way Hamas did, specially all the commander having their death pic posted, and you can't get that from the air.

On the other hand, I seriously doubt Hezbollah will intervene, yes they are more organised and more well-armed, but this is not 2006, because back in 2006, it's IDF getting into Southern Lebanon to fight, and Hezbollah stopped that attack, if Hezbollah wants to get involved this time, then they are going to need to go into Northern Israel to fight the IDF, they are a capable force, but not that capable to bring the fight into Israel, especially now with heighten alert and reinforced Northern border, Hezbollah would have deplete their force just to try and gain a foothold.

The west is currently giving Israel blank cheque on whatever they want to do, and that is not going to change until Israel did something drastic that the world cannot stomach, and that aren't going to happen until they get inside Gaza.

If your question is whether or not if there is a chance Israel will back down, there's always a chance, as I said, just how much of a chance this will happen is the issue, and with my assessment, it's unlikely to a point I will say more than 90% the Israeli are going to get inside, they already are setting the battlefield for the ground invasion, at this point, they may as well go in because the hardest thing is getting done or going to be done. I mean, if you want to hope otherwise, that's fine with me, just don't get your hope's up.

American to deter Hezbollah, Syria and Iran not attack Israel from all side while Israel is busy doing it's business deep in Gaza.
which is essentially a confirmation that Israel CANNOT handle war against multiple militias/ national militaries at this time- If US has to send Aircraft carriers to deter Hezbollah, that automatically means the weak as fuk Israeli military cant fight Hezbollah and Hamas at the same time and win both wars- IDF isnt that strong then, just has some good cool military technology. I dunno 1 strong US ally at this moment that doesnt need US's help to stave off enemies.

Axis if resistance is ready and there is cohesion between them while being spread in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Yemen، Iran. It's upon Usrael to stop now or to turn it into a regional war.
US have already informed Israel to think of all possible aspects before doing anything.

Indirectly= if from Syrian, Israel can carpet assad palace and re arm FSA

If from Lebanon= Lebanon as a country will look like Gaza every asset of Lebanon will be bombarded

LOL seems you are going to be living in insecurity for a long time to come. Congrats.

What a way to garner “support for the cause” Hamas…
For a tiny country, Israel is surprisingly international in its population. Who would have imagined some obscure music festival in a corner of the country will have people from a dozen countries. This was probably a miscalculation for Hamas too. They were planning on an attack on Israel, never expecting how the world will respond.

Freedom fighters? Freedom fighters don't attack civilians out of revenge and they don't kidnap little kids and old women. These are terrorist tactics. And even if Hamas freed Palestine,they wouldn't let any other party have power,they wouldn't proclaim elections. They want to be the ones in power and make Palestine a hardcore Sunni country.
Foinikas, can the same not be said for what Israelis are doing to Gazans? Yet, you wouldn't call them terrorists. Why is this?

which is essentially a confirmation that Israel CANNOT handle war against multiple militias/ national militaries at this time- If US has to send Aircraft carriers to deter Hezbollah, that automatically means the weak as fuk Israeli military cant fight Hezbollah and Hamas at the same time and win both wars- IDF isnt that strong then, just has some good cool military technology. I dunno 1 strong US ally at this moment that doesnt need US's help to stave off enemies.
US when Israel couldn't handle some rag tag militias even after getting billions of dollars aid and best possible weapons
images (2).jpeg

Aleppo Airport has been taken out of service. It was targeted by two missile strikes, this comes less than 48 hours after it was repaired:
1697317493049.png

A1090/23 notamR A1086/23
Q) LLLL/QACLC/IV/NBO/AE/000/030/3251N/03503E/007
A) LLHA
B) 08-10-2023 13:32
C) 19-10-2023 16:00
D)
E) CTR CLSD TO ALL FLTS, EXC PPR FLTS FM NOTAM OFFICE.
F)
G)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom