What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You don't understand.
Israel already have massive deployment in the north. Hizbullah cannot do suprise attack. With all the armament we are getting Lebanon as a country will be destroyed. Nassrla is not stupid he may try to so some kind of border shooting but full scale war will destroy Lebanon (that today have huge economic crisis).
Mh, i wouldnt care. The more facist-non-jew-Israeli die, the easier it is for the next what attack facist-non-jew-Israeli.

No, not just because they are Muslims. But also because they are oppressed for generations. Look at the map of Palestine of 1948, 1967, and now 2023. They have been ripped off their lands, their homes, and their all resources. The occupiers now control even their exit and entry in their home land.
Look,all this is true. I know it. I used to be frustrated with the situation in the West Bank,all the settlements there,Palestinian houses demolished,the checkpoints,the land stealing. The show of power of the IDF sometimes.

All this is done by these war-criminal Zionists over these decades slowly but steadily by the use of this victim card, perception manipulation, terrorism, and military power. Palestinians now have only two options; either face extinction or fight back.
Yes but attacking civilians and innocent people is unacceptable! It's evil! Look,they used to bomb buses! They used to get in a bus and explode. Haven't you watched the movie "Paradise Now" for example? Great movie.

They had attacked school buses,they have attacked super-markets,cafes,restaurants,discos,tourists,random families,bus stops etc.

That is bad too. And it didn't change anything from the '70s to the late '2000s. So how exactly do they think it will change anything now? Especially when they have killed even more innocent people,apart from soldiers.

This genocide in Gaza has shown the true colors of the whites. Such hypocrites.
Man,most of the Western countries are ruled by Freemasons. It's not about "whites". The governments are ZOG. You know what that means,right?

Iran will continue to talk
Hizbullah may fire a bit
Israel will continue carpet bomb gaza

You are bound to create an incredible amount of innocent casualties as a result. The world will witness this with their eyes. You can guess what happens next...

Back
Top Bottom