What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You are a filthy false flagger. End of discussion.
You're doing all that stuff to provoke and troll? I don't understand why you do that all the time. Are you really that bored? No life? What's the problem?

@Dalit I like your posts please stop trolling and attacking @Foinikas I find him to be a sane and well balanced person on this thread.

Less personal attacks on each other, please take a min to pray for the children.

Iran warns Israel through UN against ground offensive in Gaza​

Iran sent a message to Israel on Saturday stressing that it does not want further escalation in the Hamas-Israel war, but that it will have to intervene if the Israeli operation in Gaza continues, two diplomatic sources with knowledge of the situation told Axios

If Israel didn't conduct a ground offensive and defeat hamas, Israel will be the strategic looser.

Most of the Hamas fighters are in the tunnels and airstrikes won't do much damage to them.

You and I both know the answer to that.
What's the answer?

I think Pakistan is more likely to act based on what the Arab states decide since our economy essentially runs on their loans/aid. If they do something, we will support, otherwise they'll effectively tell us to stand down.

Then there's also the western influence via threats and loans too...

@Dalit I like your posts please stop trolling and attacking @Foinikas I find him to be a sane and well balanced person on this thread.

Less personal attacks on each other, please take a min to pray for the children.

Come one man. I am just cajolling my little pet. He needs some tickling from time to time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom