What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Jewish Nazis literally using Nazi propaganda.

His mask slipped there!

He got absolutely blown apart by the replies. Read the quotes, this backfired spectacularly, mischief makers like him, they DO THIS ON Purpose! They incite and then when people PUSH back they GO
1697298564911.png

Allah SWT warned us about the mischief makers!
1697298494610.png

Watching and making promises they weren't part of this and won't get involved.
There is a warning that posting Graphic/bloody/dead people photos or videos on the forum,will result in an immediate ban.

You've been posting gruesome photos of dead children and people,whether Palestinians or Israelis for a week straight and nobody has done anything about it,except @LeGenD who gave you a warning and you ignored it.

@waz @PDF @Kambojaric @WebMaster

I still missed Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.
To me Oslo Accords was the best chance for both Palestinians and Isrealis.
Arafat and his fatah were weak .. some military operations from time to time that won't affect israel but look at hamas, a small military with great tactics .. put the israeli air force aside , hamas can take israel in ground battles anytime.

His mask slipped there!

He got absolutely blown apart by the replies. Read the quotes, this backfired spectacularly, mischief makers like him, they DO THIS ON Purpose! They incite and then when people PUSH back they GO
View attachment 961814
Allah SWT warned us about the mischief makers!
View attachment 961813
He's supposedly a 'human rights lawyers'. I think what Jews mean about human rights is goyim submit to Jews.

There is a warning that posting Graphic/bloody/dead people photos or videos on the forum,will result in an immediate ban.

You've been posting gruesome photos of dead children and people,whether Palestinians or Israelis for a week straight and nobody has done anything about it,except @LeGenD who gave you a warning and you ignored it.

If @Falcon29 is silenced, I will leave the forum in protest. It is natural for a Palestinian to be unable to control his emotions from time to time when his people are being slaughtered. You are right that the above post could have been put in spoilers, moderators can edit it, or if you ask him, he can edit the post. It is very wrong to directly target Falcon when there are so many people who need to be silenced here.

can you grow up and stop calling for mods.

The Gazans suffered, and Hamas arose, not the opposite.
Israel was founded in 1948, and Hamas in 1987. Guess why?
Because , all the arabs kept, palestinian refugee camps, more like prisons
The anger, fraustration, sense of being abandonend, arose from, poverty, unemployment,
The palestinian, who went to europe, uk,usa, got education, health, employment.and progressed in life,,
While thEGHETTOS, THe aRABS MADE FOR PALESTINIAN, GOT, EDUCATION ON JIHAD,
HUNGERY POVERTY, CRIME,. Nothing else ti do in life, except misery

THE RESULT WAS FATEH/ PLO..
WHICH ALSO ROSE FROM CAMPS..
BUT YASSER ARAFAT SOLD THE PALESTINIAN EVERY TIME ALSO,, PLO HAS DISSAPPEARED.
THEN THE IRANIAN CREPT IN, TO FILL THE VACCUM. HEZ/ HAMAS / ISLAMIC JIHAD..
ALL THE SAME...
NO ONE IS SINCERE WITH THE PALESTIANIN, .

All the arabs are guilty of palestine.

egypt, syria, jordan, saudia, marocco, algeria, libya...

from king farouk, to abdullah of jordan, from nasr of egypt. To hafiz assad of syria,
all machoos.

JUST BUISNESS..

I still missed Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.
To me Oslo Accords was the best chance for both Palestinians and Isrealis.
And jews killed him for it, peace and statehood was never in picture for palestinians from zionist perspektive

If @Falcon29 is silenced, I will leave the forum in protest. It is natural for a Palestinian to be unable to control his emotions from time to time when his people are being slaughtered. You are right that the above post could have been put in spoilers, moderators can edit it, or if you ask him, he can edit the post. It is very wrong to directly target Falcon when there are so many people who need to be silenced here.
Same here, it is not time for false civility while our people are butchered in real time.

Back
Top Bottom