What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#Lebanon #Israel
Hizbollah's attack on the positions of the Israeli army

Lebanon's Hezbollah announced in a statement: Islamic resistance fighters, in response to the daily aggressions and barbaric attacks of the Zionist regime on Lebanese soil, attacked the positions of the Zionist enemy in the occupied fields of Shaba'a, such as Radar, Roysat al-Alam, Samaqeh, Zabedin, and Ramtha with guided missiles and bullets. They were targeted by mortars.
@iswnews
Iran needs to do something to stop the Gaza massacre no other country has the guts to do anything militarily

That may trigger the third world war with US.
We are not intimidated, but have to be well prepared.
Beside the taiwanese are the same people to us, we can't simply bomb everything and claim only the lands.
Our nation will be unified in one decade,let's witness it.
Good luck.

Not really .. has your sister or brother been hostage? we have someone israeli who is dumb like you lol

Good move.
Egypt ban Americans and europeans leaving gaza through Rafah border unless it's allowed to deliver aid to Gaza citizens.

If true...it's a chess move.

Americans said the same Sh!T and spent
20 year's and Trillions of dollars replacing Taliban with Taliban!
Corrected for fun:
Americans said the same Sh!T and spent
20 year's and Trillions of dollars replacing (OLD) Taliban with (SOFTWARE UPDATED) Taliban!
:enjoy:

Anyways, war in Afghanistan was costly due to its ambitious logistics requirements and creating a government to manage the country. It is very expensive to run a country from thousands of KM away.

----

Israel continues to gobble up Palestinian lands - slowly and systematically.

I am not sure if two state solution is possible at this stage. The original British solution looks feasible once again.

Back to square one unfortunately.

Why did moderator removed smiley and heart from my post about Adir-M granddad ending in Treblinka? He himself gave me a similey before for the same thing, if he finds it funny why not me?
Adir-M didn't you put smiley in the regards of Treblinka? Why complain
🤣❤️

Ground invasion s imminent, chief murderer made troops inspection before their move.

Yes it looks that way but then 1933 in all those fancy Berlin cabarets with Jewish owners and Jewish fur coats public was later pretty different. Just the few short years later, the same fur coats and Girardo hats were on the animal stock wagons . They didn't like the presence of the poor Jews like your grandad and thought that that they will get the premier accommodations in their touristic destinations.
I bet 1933 , among themselves they gloated how Germans are loosers , how Goyim is stupid. No doubt, it is your nature. Unfortunately Bergen Belsen Buchenwald, Treblinka , Aushwiz were waiting.
Remember in Schindler List, when Italian Jewess was explaining to the Germans the mistakes during the construction works ?
Germans listened then put a bullet in her scull.
So go on gloat as so many times in history.
As usual after good laugh naturally tears are coming. Seemingly after such long history, you never learn. Of course as one Jew said to one Muslim guy " We didn't listen to Mosess our Jewish prophet, how possibly we can listen to Muhammad an Arab? "
So have a good laugh today but I know that you understand these things as clear as a day

Wow! You sure do know a lot about the Jewish history and sure do know how to use words.
But, in agreement with you. Nothing lasts forever and Israelis hubris will one day be their downfall. Already they can't take casualties. Already their geography is cursed. Already they have raised such hatred in billions of Muslims that a reprisal is assured. Thinking Jews, who are grounded in reality, know the danger of the Muslim anger when it will come. And it will come. Even right now, this particular conflict is not settled--will only require Hezbollah to enter to change the dynamics.
PS. You may want to watch 'Caberet' with Liza Minnelli in it. Set in the Berlin of 1930s--relevant to your post.

Yet again 🤣❤️ were removed? Why the moderator doesn't remove these things from Adir-M cynical posts?
Adir-M you like to play then you get angry, laugh now MF Will you?🤣

None of Arab leaders are asking for ceasefire.. they have endorsed Gaza war to take place as planned by Israel .. next phase clearance has come and will be conveyed to Israel by Secretary Blinken
Arabs got slapped by IDF in every war..

Back
Top Bottom