What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Please don't be triggered..we can talk till morning while Israel continue carpet gaza..
We are seeing the next nacba in the making 🍻🍿

No- ISIS = Israel + US - can you detail for us the attacks ISIS did on Israel during the Syrian civil war? Because if ISIS and Israel are not friends, there should be attacks by ISIS on Israel or vice versa, and we see none of that, the ony thing we saw in southern Syria was ISIS and other Islamist groups using weapons with Hebrew inscriptions on them..

ISIS only shows up because of Israel or/and US requesting it to do so- in this case, putting the ISIS flag there is a false flag operation, to psychologically trigger Americans and westerners- ISIS is NATO's bogeyman- most of their leaders live in Turkey and US sends ISIS On regional military missions.
Provide evidence.

I dislike this Israeli guy but you are posting propaganda.

third turkish plane carrying aid reaches Al-Airsh airport in Sinai.

1697293510687.png

no flights to and from tel aviv rn? rocket warnings?

The glory will be seeing gaza as a tent city and taking more land 😂😘
Yes it looks that way but then 1933 in all those fancy Berlin cabarets with Jewish owners and Jewish fur coats public was later pretty different. Just the few short years later, the same fur coats and Girardo hats were on the animal stock wagons . They didn't like the presence of the poor Jews like your grandad and thought that that they will get the premier accommodations in their touristic destinations.
I bet 1933 , among themselves they gloated how Germans are loosers , how Goyim is stupid. No doubt, it is your nature. Unfortunately Bergen Belsen Buchenwald, Treblinka , Aushwiz were waiting.
Remember in Schindler List, when Italian Jewess was explaining to the Germans the mistakes during the construction works ?
Germans listened then put a bullet in her scull.
So go on gloat as so many times in history.
As usual after good laugh naturally tears are coming. Seemingly after such long history, you never learn. Of course as one Jew said to one Muslim guy " We didn't listen to Mosess our Jewish prophet, how possibly we can listen to Muhammad an Arab? "
So have a good laugh today but I know that you understand these things as clear as a day

Back
Top Bottom