What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Peace with who??? Peace how,, their is a brutal occupation upon the people of Palestine
Not now,back then when there were different governments and different opportunities.

But endless support from a hypocrite west meant it never had to, the Jews would get funding and weapons and support
Well then why doesn't the East support Palestine? Where is the Muslim world? Where is China?

We just begun.
You wake up the lion.
We saw how much "none capabilities" Israel had when they massacre Iranian nuclear seintest and taking iran nuclear archive. After the eradication of hamas strange thing will happened to the ayatollah Regime. Right now inside Iran their are lots of group and ethnics Iranian like azari/kurds that hate ayatollah. We just begun
Israel is useless without the US. You put a few sensors on the F35 to make yourself sound indigenous. You don't even have enough Arrows to protect your towns and had to get them flown in. Your vision of your projection is about as delusional as India being a world power.

If Israel had the capability to strike Iran, it would have done so. Iran is not Iraq. Instead all your leadership had been busy manipulating US politics to do so and US has not. Its the one thing your devious nation has not been able to get the US to do.

In all likelihood, Israel will in short term win over Hamas, no doubt. But over the next year, West Bank will collapse and Jordan's days with a stooge monarchy are numbered. This idea of putting strongmen in countries don't last long as we all know from Shah's demise.

You went to Lebanon to wipe out a relative calmer PLO that would have never been a big threat to end up with a more violent Hizbollah and a more belligerent and fearless Iran.

We thank your entire nation for what it will do over the next week to tell the world what evil lurks in the country that most of the world has forgotten.

So basically you're a superpower that says Palestinians must be helped,but you do nothing to save them.
It's the Palestinians who get the help and it's their rights to verify it.
As for myself ,I'm just making fun of some boy who think he's smarter than the others.

Israel is useless without the US. You put a few sensors on the F35 to make yourself sound indigenous. You don't even have enough Arrows to protect your towns and had to get them flown in. Your vision of your projection is about as delusional as India being a world power.

If Israel had the capability to strike Iran, it would have done so. Iran is not Iraq. Instead all your leadership had been busy manipulating US politics to do so and US has not. Its the one thing your devious nation has not been able to get the US to do.

In all likelihood, Israel will in short term win over Hamas, no doubt. But over the next year, West Bank will collapse and Jordan's days with a stooge monarchy are numbered. This idea of putting strongmen in countries don't last long as we all know from Shah's demise.

You went to Lebanon to wipe out a relative calmer PLO that would have never been a big threat to end up with a more violent Hizbollah and a more belligerent and fearless Iran.

We thank your entire nation for what it will do over the next week to tell the world what evil lurks in the country that most of the world has forgotten.
Just enjoy the show of veporizing gaza.
We just started
Enjoy the show

They started in a suprise attack (i acknowledge that) Dresden of world war 2 will look more beautiful then gaza after 2/3 months of war.

Correct.
Tent city in the making
Just don't cry 😊 after Israel carpet gaza

Suprise attack?????

If they managed to pull off all that then you Jews were humiliated

What now, you are going to Jew billions out of the U.S tax payer so you can bomb a under siege territory with no defences???

Where is the glory, Jew?

I say to you will clarity,, the amount of HATRED,, you Jews are generating for yourselves and the one sided support for Israel by the hypocrite U.S is generation will be felt for DECADES

Just enjoy the show of veporizing gaza. So much talking
We just started
Enjoy the show

Suprise attack?????

If they managed to pull off all that then you Jews were humiliated

What now, you are going to Jew billions out of the U.S tax payer so you can bomb a under siege territory with no defences???

Where is the glory, Jew?

I say to you will clarity,, the amount of HATRED,, you Jews are generating for yourselves and the one sided support for Israel by the hypocrite U.S is generation will be felt for DECADES
The glory will be seeing gaza as a tent city and taking more land 😂😘

It's the Palestinians who get the help and it's their rights to verify it.
As for myself ,I'm just making fun of some boy who think he's smarter than the others.
How exactly has China helped Palestine get free?

I respond you because you keep spamming every thread.
You did not address even the basic issue of this conflict and just keep writing long paragraphs. Either you don't have knowledge or either you or deliberately avoiding the key facts.
Well, I will try to put you in my ignore list as of now.
I didn't address the basic issue with this conflict?? How far do you really want to go?? 2014? 2006? 2001? 1982? 1973? 1967? 1948?

The key fact, as I ADDRESSED many time is this, Hamas wanted Israeli out, they don't want Palestinian state, they don't want 2 states solution, they want Israel out, Israel want to exist in a land they existed since 1947, Palestinian wanted to have their own state. All 3, as I explained numerous time before, is not going to work.

You tell me a year and I can debate you to death on the topic, I don't do that here because this is neither the time and place, given another time, another place, just name a year, and I am there.

Lets face it both Hamas and Israel are guilty of war crimes. Neither party's hands are clean.

View attachment 961655
the discussion of war crimes matters, but it is a distraction from the reason this war started- Abuse of Palestinians and denial of their rights and right to a country by ISrael- simple!

US, Israel and NATO committed war crimes in every war they have fought, especially Afghanistan and Iraq (US killed over 1 million civilians in South East Asia/Middle east since 2001, i read that on yahoo some years ago, not even militants, civilians! how are those not horrible large scale war crimes?) , and that didn't change anything practical and relevant in the world or the wars NATO fought in. US and NATO just fight their wars, commit the crimes "they need to" and move on, no ICC For them, and agreements like SOFA prevent local countries from holding US troops judicially liable for crimes they commit in host countries.

So why so much talk about war crimes? The war and reason for the conflict are like the movie and war crimes are like ads in shown in the movie- some of you are getting so worked up and distracted by the "ads in the movie", not the movie itself.

Last edited:
But the IAF has this capability, it just hasn't needed to do it until now because asymmetric actions were successful in delaying the Iranian nuclear program, but when Israel realizes that it would need an air strike against Iranian facilities, it will do so and they are even training for that.
main-qimg-973db44353e68a471e2d9ae606d1c4ed-pjlq.jpg

The above image shows the combat radius for an air-to-air configuration, for an air-to-ground mission configuration, the range is 670 miles - 1,240 km, with the distance from Nevatim to Tehran being around 1,600 km. With an F-35I, the 2x 600 gallon tanks (8040 pounds total) would result in a 44% increase in fuel. It is possible that this would only produce a 15% increase in range, but a 15% increase, for example, would mean that an F-35I taking off from Nevatim Air Base could reach approximately 185 km from Tehran without aerial refueling, versus about of 370 km without external tanks. That 185km difference may not seem like much, but it is the difference between an Israeli air-launched cruise missile Delilah (range 250km) being within range or not, for example. Furthermore, I very much doubt that Israel will stop using REVO aircraft in certain air missions, such as a depth attack against Iran, obviously with all the operational detail before carrying out the mission, doing refueling after takeoff or during the transfer to Iran or on the way back, the possibilities here are numerous. Furthermore, in a war against Iran, it is unlikely that Saudi Arabia and the UAE would not participate, at least as support bases or simply performing REVO on the fighters.

Not now,back then when there were different governments and different opportunities.

Well then why doesn't the East support Palestine? Where is the Muslim world? Where is China?
exactly,, where is the Muslim world, where is China

We live in a world where the U.S and it's lackeys control and others are worried

It's why it's essential that MILLIONS of people see past this bullshit

The world NEEDS Russia to win in Ukraine

The world needs brics and other alternatives

Western MSM is supporting Israel
But social media is awash with pro Palestine support

We need to chañge things, we need to put pressure on the Jews everywhere and reach out to the younger generations who don't swallow bullshit from MSM

Back
Top Bottom