What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Can anyone share the official response of GOP, Arab League and OIC?
Trolls stay away from this question, just a straight answer to the question.

Hamas is a non state actor, the current conflict responsibilities lies on bigger powers, who have not pushed Oslo agreement to be implemented…
i have started to believe that Oslo agreement was a trap for Palestinians

Started to?
I remember watching on tv when Oslo Accords was signed. Then soon saw an article by Chomsky which basically said the Oslo Accord was about caging Palestinians but providing policing power to Palestinians to man the cages!
The optics for the Oslo Accords was good but then, you know, Jewish extremists killed Rabin because to the extremists even tiny concessions to Palestinians was a betrayal. Why be surprised? Someone above posted a Netanyahu statement where he said he wants ALL the land exclusively! And then hypocrites here talk about an imprisoned militia's Charter!

isis = hamas
No- ISIS = Israel + US - can you detail for us the attacks ISIS did on Israel during the Syrian civil war? Because if ISIS and Israel are not friends, there should be attacks by ISIS on Israel or vice versa, and we see none of that, the ony thing we saw in southern Syria was ISIS and other Islamist groups using weapons with Hebrew inscriptions on them..
in the attack on the kibuts we saw isis flags together with hamas flags
ISIS only shows up because of Israel or/and US requesting it to do so- in this case, putting the ISIS flag there is a false flag operation, to psychologically trigger Americans and westerners- ISIS is NATO's bogeyman- most of their leaders live in Turkey and US sends ISIS On regional military missions.

1697293095647.png

They are free, and they strike back.
The Palestinians are more free to me than someone whose brain is full of western propagandas.
So you say that the West needs to be stopped from helping Zionists.

But China as a superpower,doesn't do anything about that. You say "they are free". If they were free,we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. So basically,you don't have an answer,because China isn't really doing anything for Palestine. China likes to talk,just like India,but when it's time to actually HELP a country they supposedly support...they avoid it.

Another "full sapport" nation.

Back
Top Bottom