What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It seems there are 3 objectives of Israel.

1. Annihilate Hamas completely, or at least degrade their military capability to a significant level.

2. Annex some land of Gaza permanently.

3. Stopping Hezbollah and other people/countries from joining the party.

I suspect US would support this overtly/covertly.

They are looking to redeem their humiliation they suffered on 7th Oct.

They want to win something BIG that can re-establish their superiority/dominance.

Now, What's the plan of Hamas/Palestinians here? What regional Arab/Muslim countries are thinking? Can Israel be allowed to do that? What does China/Russia think over this?

I believe Palestinians can win by taking the sustained fight to Israelis - deep into Israeli territory.

Israelis shouldn't be watching invasion of Gaza on their TV but rather should be kept busy in safeguarding their lives/properties.

Yeah well it was stupid. For two reasons:

1.It was a terrorist attack,because it included civilians and kidnappings as well.
2.They knew it would bring no real result,other than having Israel bomb thousands of Palestinians.
You westerners ignored the truth that Zionist took away the Palestinian lands and have oppressed the Palestinians for decades.
Any countermeasures carried out by the Palestinians is justified to me.
Zionists have been killing civilians since 1947.

This war is the US against Palestinians..

We have been telling folks on this PDF that the reason nobody goes into Israel is the same reason nobody goes into Taiwan. In fact the US will fight in Israel.

Alot of people use to trash talk the neighbouring countries as to why they just not walk in and elimimate tiny Israel.. But they are the once with low IQ all the elite in the region know and have known for over 50+ years that in order to elimimate they have to first fight NATO and ppl are only first realizing this part meaning they are slow..

The jews are just a garrison left on a US outpost they are irrelevant but in reality the crusaders remnants hold the place and if you want it you gotta elimimate and take it from NATO by force

The fake neutrality mask they use to spit to the media has fallen off.

Now the random laymen who was shit talking neighbouring countries who better understand the geopolitical situation in that was unfair..

It is alarming to see the US wage on the Palestinian people and their existence in 2023 to this extent

You westerners ignored the truth that Zionist took away the Palestinian lands and have oppressed the Palestinians for decades.
Any countermeasures carried out by the Palestinians is justified to me.
Of course it is,you live in China. They will be bombed,not you.

By the way,did China help Palestinians gain their freedom? Naaah.

Dude, this is exactly what you said

Is this all a game for you? Is this not something serious? So you think I am a hypocrite, yeah, sure, whatever, but you feel so much satisfied to trash my pride, I mean if this is what you think this is more important than what's going on over there exactly, is to "trash my pride" then you have some deranged thinking I will NEVER understand. or you have a weird priority here.

You don't like what I say, you don't need to response to what I have to say, no one is forcing you to response to "my hypocracy" Even if you did so, what's that gonna do with the situation? You get to feel better when hundred of people has to die because you trashed my pride? If so, I am very glad I am in a way help you relieve your pain, that is assume you have any from the beginning.
I respond you because you keep spamming every thread.
You did not address even the basic issue of this conflict and just keep writing long paragraphs. Either you don't have knowledge or either you or deliberately avoiding the key facts.
Well, I will try to put you in my ignore list as of now.

The children of the people you see in this photo have committed a human tragedy that dwarfs the sins of the Nazis.
F8Y0wM7WAAAz8As

The Germans expelled the Jews 3 times, the French four times, the English maybe 7-8 times, the Latins 10 times. Muslims have never done this and have been rewarded!

The Europeans went after the Jews repeatedly

The Jews found somewhat salvation in Muslim lands from North Africa to Turkey

The people of the middle east and Muslims across the world are realising what Europeans realised for hundreds of years

That this population is toxic

Trying to change the topic?
Certainly avoiding answer his points.
Change of topic? You have a guy who constantly dreams of war in other Muslim countries,no matter the cost for the locals,while he lives far away,comfortably in the UK.

Meanwhile,it's not his house that is getting bombed.

Your riot police, milita fighting is no threat to Iran. You are toothless, only able to attack the effiminate Syrians who are as worthless and have to mobilize 10th of the country population to go after a few thousand militants. Israel veneir of superiority is gone.

Change of topic? You have a guy who constantly dreams of war in other Muslim countries,no matter the cost for the locals,while he lives far away,comfortably in the UK.

Meanwhile,it's not his house that is getting bombed.
Again you did not answer what he asked you. You just trying to divert away.

The Europeans went after the Jews repeatedly

The Jews found somewhat salvation in Muslim lands from North Africa to Turkey

The people of the middle east and Muslims across the world are realising what Europeans realised for hundreds of years

That this population is toxic
Jews communities played a major role in the disintegration of the Ottomans. As they later played a role in destabilizing all the Muslim countries in the region.

Life is terrible for the Palestinians, but watching them be broken by a evil enemy is not good

That's why their is determination to stand for them

I told you before Jews cannot have peaceful lives as long as Palestinians suffer
The Palestinians suffer ANYWAYS
This is why stopping regional connections, etc is imperative

The Jewish communities around the world are not big except maybe the U.S and they can't have peace until the Palestinians have peace
They should have agreed to come peace many years ago. But the likes of Hamas are always "No peace until we liberate all of Palestine". Which is not realistic. That's like me saying "No peace with Turkey until we take 3/5 of Anatolia".

Again you did not answer what he asked you. You just trying to divert away.
He didn't ask anything.

People here do not understand the Hezbollah will do jack sh/t if their masters in Teheran don't tell them to do something. All the likes of Hezbollah, Iraqi and Syrian militas supported by Iran are only arab cannon fodder so they can push for their interests. Let's be realistic, you don't have unarmed Syrians in front of you, but the Israeli defense forces.

It went from "If Israel doesn't stop its attacks", to "only if Israel launches a ground operation". Once Israel entered Gaza it will would be "only if Israel attacks Lebanon, Invades Lebanon" and then it will be "Only if Israel attacks Iran". I hope for you all I am wrong.

And no launching an ATGM once in a while ins't a "response".
:lol:
If you are so keen to explain things here, remember then when on other forum I sent you a clip from French army officer. Guglliem Anciel, who accused Frank abating the Serb war crimes , even at the cost of French soldiers lives,? Glas vent sur Sarajevo?
How was your guarantee for Srebrenica?
Did General Janvier got the medal for his job in Srebrenica? Am I lying something here? Probably you will ignore this, it won't surprising

Of course it is,you live in China. They will be bombed,not you.

By the way,did China help Palestinians gain their freedom? Naaah.

It's the way which they choosed, I understand and respect their choice.

As for us chinese, we don't need the approval from some puppets of USA, we only value the friendship and gratitude from the Palestinian people.

Back
Top Bottom