What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The US aircraft carrier task force is anchored not off the coast of Israel, but just a few miles from the Turkish drillship in western Cyprus. Tensions in the region are deepening in complicated ways. It is not just about Palestine.
F8ZOqnYXgAA8BBT

(Off-topic, but it is rumored that Turkiye is preparing to announce the biggest discovery in its history in the field where the Turkish drillship is currently working.)

Turkieye (Turkey) has been threatened by Euro Warlords recently
Just because what Erdogan said about Palestinian statehood

Since it appears IDF is going for ground invasion, will Hizbullah join in the conflict as they had communicated earlier? If they don't, this will be the biggest betrayal of modern times. The term Hizbullah will be synonymous to traitor.

Hamas would have never pulled off an attack of such large scale, if they didn't have assurances from other regional players. Hamas absolutely knew the Israelis will use the attack as an excuse to annex Gaza. They must have had a sound strategy to face the consequences of an Israeli ground assault. Without Hizbullah's involvement from North - it will be extremely difficult for Hamas to hold the territory in a dragged out war.

Yeah, if Hezbollah and Iran sit this out then they will lose credibility. It would be a betrayal. It doesn't look like Hizbollah is getting ready to get involved. Irani FM met Nasrallah in Lebanon but we don't know if he told them to join the war or to sit it out. It will be clear in the coming days.

The more reason for me to support Palestinians
If anything they need as many supporters across the world in as many places as possible
What I mean is,you're sitting comfortably in your house and demand others to go to war,die or whatever you think it's better. You're not there,having to listen to Israeli aircraft flying over. Nor do you hear the bombs falling and wondering if the next bomb will target your house.

People here do not understand the Hezbollah will do jack sh/t if their masters in Teheran don't tell them to do something. All the likes of Hezbollah, Iraqi and Syrian militas supported by Iran are only arab cannon fodder so they can push for their interests. Let's be realistic, you don't have unarmed Syrians in front of you, but the Israeli defense forces.

It went from "If Israel doesn't stop its attacks", to "only if Israel launches a ground operation". Once Israel entered Gaza it will would be "only if Israel attacks Lebanon, Invades Lebanon" and then it will be "Only if Israel attacks Iran". I hope for you all I am wrong.

And no launching an ATGM once in a while ins't a "response".
:lol:

Yeah, if Hezbollah and Iran sit this out then they will lose credibility. It would be a betrayal. It doesn't look like Hizbollah is getting ready to get involved. Irani FM met Nasrallah in Lebanon but we don't know if he told them to join the war or to sit it out. It will be clear in the coming days.
Don't know about Iran but Lebanon is being hit as we speak and they will be forced to retaliate. I don't know what Iran can do in this scenario.

It's clear that you don't seem to care much about the Palestinians and the people in Gaza. This is precisely why Israel needs to take control of Gaza and annex it.
Take over Gaza due to lack of care? Oh I see, you are hiding Gaza with Doritos then?

Fake againe.
Israel supported the FSA and the kurds.

Your opinion mean nothnig to me. Even the hall in my A$$ not caring
Enjoy the show while we make gaza a tent city
You provide some medical assistance to civilians from FSA once and sent back across border and hasn’t give any support at all. Your only interest in the ‘war in Syria’ after you exploit Arab Spring to weaken the. There is neither support military nor ‘non-lethal’ support by you and neurality at best.

Last edited:
Don't know about Iran but Lebanon is being hit as we speak and they will be forced to retaliate. I don't know what Iran can do in this scenario.

Lebanon barely has a military, the Lebanese state can't do much. Only Hezbollah can and Iran can. But the US has it's carrier in the med sea as a warning and will likely bomb Lebanon if Hezbollah and Iran get involved.

My point is if Iran or Hizbollah doesn't have the stomach for this, why incite it?

LOL

Egypt should open its borders and host all Palestinians... Considering that Sisi is an Israeli ally this could be arranged?

What was impressive in that interview was how he managed to keep a straight face when he was lying about allows Palestinians to return from Sinai back to Gaza !!!!

The children of the people you see in this photo have committed a human tragedy that dwarfs the sins of the Nazis.
F8Y0wM7WAAAz8As

The Germans expelled the Jews 3 times, the French four times, the English maybe 7-8 times, the Latins 10 times. Muslims have never done this and have been rewarded!

What I mean is,you're sitting comfortably in your house and demand others to go to war,die or whatever you think it's better. You're not there,having to listen to Israeli aircraft flying over. Nor do you hear the bombs falling and wondering if the next bomb will target your house.

Life is terrible for the Palestinians, but watching them be broken by a evil enemy is not good

That's why their is determination to stand for them

I told you before Jews cannot have peaceful lives as long as Palestinians suffer
The Palestinians suffer ANYWAYS
This is why stopping regional connections, etc is imperative

The Jewish communities around the world are not big except maybe the U.S and they can't have peace until the Palestinians have peace

Back
Top Bottom