What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

West didn't supply any extraordinary weapon to Ukraine that Iran already doesn't have similar versions of. They don't need smuggled Ukrainian weapons.
The Nazi's died long ago, but people are still looking for the Wunderwaffe. :lol:

Yeah. Their plan worked. And Hamas helped them. They were the useful idiots,like in Arab Spring of most countries.

That's like saying you don't understand why the French Resistance could have made the mistake of attacking the Nazi occupation. Peoples throughout history have always fought back against occupations, regardless of the chances of winning.

The US aircraft carrier task force is anchored not off the coast of Israel, but just a few miles from the Turkish drillship in western Cyprus. Tensions in the region are deepening in complicated ways. It is not just about Palestine.
F8ZOqnYXgAA8BBT

(Off-topic, but it is rumored that Turkiye is preparing to announce the biggest discovery in its history in the field where the Turkish drillship is currently working.)

That is why Israel is going route of Genocide
They have actively taken out , people , economic livelihood

Pushed Palestinians into Desert like like it was done with Native People in America
Push them into barren land , and hope they will commit suicide or leave

Now the approach is bombard and land grab

People (Natives) did not vanish due to Virus they were killed or moved to desert area so their numbers would not increase, stories have been spread for Native people they all died due to "Virus" illness because they had no medical immunity or some crap like that

These people are still living in small numbers in reserves and other hard to reach places
The reserves are economically backward areas , under funded and lack any major facilities

Later childrens were separated from their families killed in boarding schools

That's like saying you don't understand why the French Resistance could have made the mistake of attacking the Nazi occupation. Peoples throughout history have always fought back against occupations, regardless of the chances of winning.

Last edited:
Yeah well it was stupid. For two reasons:

1.It was a terrorist attack,because it included civilians and kidnappings as well.
2.They knew it would bring no real result,other than having Israel bomb thousands of Palestinians.

Well if they need constant resupply from west, then yes they can be depleted.

Key word, "Constantly" no they don't need constantly supplied in a way Ukraine did
Lol, US does not need nato. You think Estonia will shift the balance and US cant do without them?

Germany and France are enemies of Iran, They were never with Iran. Are you serious?

I am not saying Germany and France are allies with Iran, I was saying they are still willing to deal with Iran, at least at a commercial level prior to JCPOA, not anymore since 2010

read Airbus (a France Germany Company) deal with Iran pre and post 2010

Iran is making its own allies all over the region.

like who? Lebannon? Syria? Egypt?

And we are talking about losing their allies, not they don't have any, that's the meaning of "increasing" isolated.

Allies? US can invade Iraq and take it with Wyoming national guard.

Are you for real serious saying this??

Why would they? Russia is a zionist country. China is neutral. slightly pro zionist.

lol, that's the exact point. There are only 3 camps (some will say only 2 after Russian debacle in Ukraine) The West, Russia and China, if you are not in favor of any 1 out of 3, you are going to be in trouble. That's the definition of being Isolated.

Iran parliament was chanting when attacks took place.

Yet they denied nor offer any help, I mean a lot of people are chanting dead to Israel or death to Zionist, even here in Lakemba Mosque, does that mean Anything??

Israel a threat to russia? 18% of ukraine is Jewish? how old are you really?

Anyone directly or indirectly help Ukraine toward Russia is a threat to Russia, at least according to their reason for war, because they think Ukrainian border is threaten Russian security,

Whether or not we believe this bullshit is another matter, but at least that is what they believe, that's their casus belli for War in Ukraine. That mean whoever trying to extend the help of Ukrainian border is a threat to Russia. On the other hand, which country in the world have enough excess military article to arm a few Brigade other than the US, in the region, only Israel and Turkey have the power to do that.

So no, you don't need a military analyst to tell you how the impact will be if Israel, which is currently neutral toward Russia-Ukraine war would be detrimental to Russia if Israel no long neutral in this war and is on Ukraine side.

Last edited:
@PDF @LeGenD
Here is an interesting timeline for the Airstrikes on the 10th of October, I have highlighted the available imagery and added reference point on the 2nd image for the distance of the HAMAS Rocket Battery and its distance from the Refugee Camp in Northern Gaza:
View attachment 961734
View attachment 961732
View attachment 961735
View attachment 961736
View attachment 961737
View attachment 961739

By AP
Saudi Arabia calls an urgent meeting of foreign ministers from the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, a 57-member bloc of Muslim countries.
The OIC says in a statement that the meeting will “address the escalating military situation in Gaza and its environs as well as the deteriorating conditions that endanger the lives of civilians and the overall security and stability of the region.”
The meeting will take place on Wednesday in Jeddah.

Finally OIC meeting scheduled. Hopefully the delay is worth it with all nations well prepared to take practical steps when the representatives meet.

Azerbaijani Air Forces C130 about to reach Jordan?
1697288137854.png

Yeah well it was stupid. For two reasons:

1.It was a terrorist attack,because it included civilians and kidnappings as well.
2.They knew it would bring no real result,other than having Israel bomb thousands of Palestinians.

That happens anyway, everyday

The Palestinians are under attack and dying anyway

Every population under occupation has a right to fight back,

You can't wait on your occupier and oppressor to change

LMAO.I don't know, what's funnier. The "it won't end well for Russia" part or the part with the"very small US support" for Ukropitekistan. Or the delusional rest of your post, you are trying to do a geopolitical analysis and ending again with: Murica stronk!

This is todays level of so called american military think tank members.
Again, all those words, no meaning, kindly tell me how Israeli starting to supply military article to Ukraine will not be a problem with Russia, because they are doing SO WELL in Ukraine right now? I mean, what kind of "Progress" Russia had in Ukraine now pre-Israeli involvement? it's 288th days in 2023, kindly tell me what kind of progress Russian army had in Ukraine?

I mean, talk is cheap, unless you can back that up.

It's a BS conspiracy theory. Russia is not behind this.
Well, that is my point exactly......

Last edited:
That happens anyway, everyday

The Palestinians are under attack and dying anyway

Every population under occupation has a right to fight back,

You can't wait on your occupier and oppressor to change
Big talk from someone living in the UK.

Logical explanation. But im not saying hamas hasnt taken hostages. Im saying they havent abused hostages as claimed. There is difference.
well, that crime is committed when they took those hostages, it's not when they abuse them. Because taking hostage is an deliberate act, it's not like you kill civilian in a crossfire, it may not be intentional, taking hostage is a conscious intentional act, there are no way you can "accidentally" take 100 or so people hostage, hence whatever the reason you take hostage for would be a clear violation on act of war.

Look, I am not saying you can't feel like this, I am just saying you need to call what it is what it is, I mean it's one thing you think they are justify to take hostage because Israeli themselves had committed their own war crime, but it's another thing not to call an act of war crime a war crime, that is what I am talking about.

452 / #738A69 This IAF Israeli CAEW has used multiple callsigns in the past few days, namely DNMRK, IRON and BDK18. This aircraft collects SIGINT and Radar Images.

9th October 2023 - Callsign DNMRK
1697288530523.png

10th October 2023 - Callsign DNMRK
1697288452344.png

12th October 2023 - Callsign BDK18
1697288406842.png

Notice the coverage
1697288798587.png

And then they pull out the "small violin" when they are shown the mirror:

And why wont they cry for this baby?
1697289224594.png

Attachments