What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

German Lufthansa suspends flights to Beirut due to the deteriorating security situation.

Firstly, I could tell you are one those Europeans whose ideology was against Jewish people because they are 'Jews' --the use of the word 'Kikes' again and again by you gave you away.

About the condition of the the 30,000 Jews in Iran, some Iranians can answer better than me. I was referring to info from a few years ago which said the Jews in Iran are not persecuted or 'Dhimmi' like a lot of people think Islamic societies subject minorities to.

As to the quoted part... it is not 'more' by Israel, it is exclusively by Israel: Israelis never had any intention of ever allowing millions of Palestinians a decent existence between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea. Once you really understand that then the rest is just the details.
A neighborhood in my city belonged to the Jews. They lived there for hundreds of years , I think there are still 10 synagogues there. they had most rich people in my city but Most of them went to Israel with all their money and now few Jews live there.

At the beginning of the revolution, Imam Khomeini issued a fatwa not to harm the Jews and to arrest only those who were with the Pahlavi regime and committed crimes against the people.

Some jews executed and Their property was confiscated.

But 99 percent of them didn't have any problem But most of them migrated from Iran to Israhell.

Jews now have their freedom in Iran, we don't harm them but you know western propaganda...

The barbarity is inhumane.
That's a satirical website
1697229616500.png

Did you saw the pic of the allegedly alive burned Israelis? First their position does not look like they were burned alive at all, more like they were already dead. Second, if you watch the whole video, you see the top of the car is torn towards the inside like it was hit with a small missile, like a hellfire missile or so. With an angle of something around 20-30° to the vertikal it was hit from behind, so the front passengers were mangled. And it fits perfectly to the releaqsed videos by the IDF, how they attack "Hamas cars" with Apache helis or drones.

Here is one example:

I think, it's an another shameless zionist fake, abusing the victims of their own bombings.

Last edited:
Behind the scene major diplomatic work. Question is: 'catastrophe' but worse to whom??!! A regional war will hurt American interests a lot--something every patriotic American should thank Israel again for!

Saudi and Emirati officials have spent the past few years promoting what they described as a new approach, focused on economic diplomacy and de-escalating tensions.

In 2020, the Emirates, Bahrain and Morocco established diplomatic ties with Israel — reversing their stance of refusing to recognize the country before the creation of a Palestinian state. This year, Saudi Arabia re-established diplomatic ties with Iran, its regional rival. And, more recently, Saudi officials had been talking with American officials about a potential deal to form ties with Israel.

Now, leaders are struggling to salvage their plans in a flurry of calls and meetings. Qatar, Turkey and Egypt are working with the United States to try to contain the conflict to Israel and Hamas by talking to various parties, including Iran, an Arab official said.

If the conflict fully reaches Lebanon, or Iran is brought into it directly, it would be a catastrophe, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid disrupting the sensitive talks.

Back
Top Bottom