What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Most of jews are disgusting. They hate Christians, they hate muslims, they hate other peoples in world.

They only love "jews" they think other people are not human and God creat others to serve jews.

Its their believes
That's a generalization. There's millions of Jews. One could say "Oh look,Muslims hate everyone! They hate Christians,the hate Jews,they hate Hindus,they hate Buddhists! They only care about other Muslims!"

Don't be so close-minded. And trust me,I'm not a leftist or anything,but it's illogical to think like that. I've seen Jews who are extremely open to others.

Useless story, but its such a small world: my grandmother's house in Lahore was originally owned by a Jewish family who sought refuge in Lahore during WWII.

View attachment 961436
The original photo of the house
The wheels of fate that resulted in Hazel’s affiliation with Pakistan were moving on a long winding road even before she was born. “My parents were fleeing from Hitler and I will forever be grateful to Pakistan for giving us the refuge we needed back then.”

View attachment 961439

Dr. Herman Selzer and Kate Selzer were a young couple studying medicine together when they had to leave Germany, where, after 1933, Jews were not allowed to study medicine.
They made their way to Italy, where they graduated from the University of Rome. But Europe was no safe place for Jews during that time and someone in passing mentioned the crown jewel of the British Empire — India. Dr. Herman Selzerwho had completed his studies, left Rome and took a ship, from Naples to Palestine where his parents and siblings had resettled after fleeing Europe, and then sailed to what was back then Ceylon [modern day Sri Lanka] from there. Through there they arrived in India.”

In India, Dr Herman soon found out getting work was easier said than done. “Here he was just another European doctor and they had more than enough of them. It wasn’t until he came to Lahore that he found a place to start a medical practice.”
View attachment 961440
Hazel Selzer

In Lahore, the Selzers had their first daughter, naming her Hazel. A son, Michael, followed soon after.

View attachment 961438

Hazel visited Lahore almost every year to see her birth city and her home in Pakistan, sadly she passed away last year. The Selzer family are very good friends of our family, SO WHEN SOME INDIAN and PRETEND Israeli's make assumptions on this forum about people, they should just STFU!

The old house as we call it, is still kept as it was when my grandmother purchased it:
View attachment 961437

View attachment 961433
View attachment 961434
View attachment 961435

@LeGenD @PakFactor @Dalit

There were Jews in Karachi too I believe. Heck, the Israelis have been claiming that the Pashtun might be their last tribe.

But how do you know if God supports the Palestinians? What if God supports the Israelis? What if God wants to let them both pay for sins? You don't know what is God's will.
Well if everything is according to a plan god wants all of this. Every bit of suffering and pain.

Because you're that stupid,you can actually believe that stuff.

Says the irrelevant Greek. You have been humiliated and debunked in the past few days. Every single member of PDF has seen your true face. You are an ordinary liar. How are you even going around and replying to posts on PDF? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 00-08-59 No we don't need more death now thank you very much. Instagram.png

How do the Zionists intend to kill every Hamas fighter is beyond me. They will have to check every nook and corner.
the forced evacuation is an attempt to secure territory

they want northern gaza

hamas telling people to not evacuate

these people likely wont ever be able to go home

There were Jews in Karachi too I believe. Heck, the Israelis have been claiming that the Pashtun might be their last tribe.
There was a significant Jewish population, mainly Polish in Lahore and Karachi from what my Grandmother used to tell me. There was a famous Engineer who built one of the last remaining steel bridges in SWAT from the 1930's, his name is etched on one of the railings. It is a shame that people in the west forget how the world has more in common than what separates it.

But sadly that is all history, my grandmother's generation are gone, people like Hazel who found love and acceptance in a foreign land are gone. All you are left with is hate and more hate on either side.

Even now when you look at the world, there is so much hate. Look at some of the videos on TikTok from Ultra National Israeli's, they practically want to drown Palestinians, push them into the sea. This is MADNESS!

Back
Top Bottom