What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I will blame the killers of children, you

1 million children in Gaza blocked off from water food and electricity

Babies in incubators

They will all die because of your Nazi regime
You think he or his ilk care? Don't expect anything good from the vermins.

The Entire World according to the Western media.
1697213584761.png

Dude, I don't condone things done on either side, I have made my position on this clear on MULTIPLE POST, but you shouldn't say anything if you are misinformed. That make the situation worse, not better. If you want to pour oil in a fire, go to other dumpster, this has enough oil in this fire had already oil to cause a generation of suffering.

Israelis and the US/UK are to blame for not settling this matter and creating a lopsided benefit to one side. I am not saying Arabs didn't have a hand, but at some point in 75 years, the US/UK could have twisted their hands and settled this matter with a two-state solution. I, at first, was hesitant to point out a religious angle; still, with the recent statement, it has become much more evident that we are headed towards religious conflict down the road, and there is no other way to resolve this than that.

Israeli Diplomat Attacked on the Street in Beijing | TaiwanPlus News​

Israeli Diplomat Stabbed In China After Hamas Calls For ‘Day Of Rage’ Worldwide​

say the biggest a$$hole.

Russia today is nothing they are occupied with ukraine that giving tham hell

They will all die because of HAMAS Nazi regime
FIXED

If I recall correctly, Israel is one the largest Russian-speaking and Russian-diaspora based country outside the former Soviet influenced states, is that not true? Putin has a good relation with Israel.

Egypt going to war and taking on the US navy?!?! I have no idea where that came from. We just completed exercise Bright Star barely a month ago which is the largest military exercise in the world and sponsored by the United States which has a huge relationship with Egypt. Not only would a skirmish with the US navy be completely foolish, but to go to war with the only major superpower that can practically destroy any country in the world is dumbfounding.

Egypt has done a lot for the Palestinians. No denying that. Egypt could have remained totally neutral about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for decades and no harm to Egypt.

IF...and a big IF.. other countries get involved, which would be Syria and Lebanon who are practically in financial or physically in ruins anyway, then no expensive hardware needed: It will be a war on the Israel's economy. Very cheap war as far as hardware is: Rockets and missiles fired from multiple locations, paralyzing Israeli economy. Very doable. But not my call.

Bolded part: I don't think America can destroy China or Russia. That's M.A.D. Plus, even North Korea is a formidable enemy because it has Seoul and American troops facing devastating firepower.

Back
Top Bottom