What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

We aren't scared of you. And will deal with you the way you need to be dealt with. You will be tried in criminal courts and your ending will be like Nazi ending.
You will make them change a flag and help them become a global economic powerhouse?

That’s how they deal with Nazis. What’s this obsession with Nazis? Why are they a measure of something?

Dude are you seriously comparing the Ukrainian military fighting Russian military with a jihadist group like Hamas? Seriously?
You say Ukrainian military is using the same tactics as Hamas? Are you joking or something?
Both Ukraine and Russia have been fighting a conventional war with both sides facing each other on the battlefield several.times. when have you seen Hamas fighting Israel conventionally like an army?
Dude are you seriousely suggesting that the Palestinians should be armed with a conventional army so that they can fight the idf toe to toe? Are you advocating for the Palestinians to be armed with tanks, fighter jets, attack helicopters, artillery, destroyers ,... so that the can fight the idf conventionally? Are you saying that the Americans should give the same equipments that they give to the Israelis to the Palestinians so that they can fight the Israelis as equals?

Are you advocating for the Palestinians to have a conventional army? That is crazy coming from someone like you! Are you on drugs? Are you joking or something? Please man, tell us what is going on with you.

This is all that is left of the Range Rover carrying the Al Jazeera TV Crew:
1697214606683.png

What do you think will happen to Netanyahu after all this? Is he finished like many of the pundits are convinced will happen?

I would not give two cents for his career.

As i see it his carrer was ending anyway . Most Israelis ,me included , spent the last year protesting against his govenment and the reforms he tried to do in the judicial system.

And I am talking about weekly protests the like of which has never been seen in Israel before. I dont know how many here where aware of those protests.

On top of that he will have to give account to this war that happened during his watch. And I am taking the same sort of inquiry as was after 1973 , only worse , because here civilians paid the price.

Already Gantz who joined the Unity goverment Jumped in the polls to 41 sits compared to netanyahu 18.

Polls that just came out shows he is crashing , he just lost a third of his voters in one week, The poll puts opposition parties at a vast majority with 78 seats compared to the coalition's 42.

No one talks about it now , cause we are at war and all the people are united to face this war under a unity government, so it is it is not relevent now,

But when this war is over and the smoke clears , there will be some major changes here.

~

~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom