What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

American members should stop acting so cringe, US government has had a CENTCOM account here for years. Falcon has been here for just as long, dude is emotional as **** because he is the only Palestinian here but if he was some sort of threat he would have been picked up a while ago.
They're Jewish Americans. I've had FBI for coffee at my house. And I've reported their terroristic death threats to law enforcement. Their mad for sharing news. They actually have genocidal intent to censor free speech. They can take up their disagreement with the Jack Hickles on Twitter. Wonder why they aren't?

Bruh… seriously, what are Palestinians than Nordic? Lol
6F0A514D-51A6-4FED-84A7-959AE2CEE716.jpeg

That's correct. Good self awareness, well done.
So wtf then man? Only Israelis and Palestinians should about it? And Lebanese,Syrians,Jordanians and Egyptians?

I'm ok with that if the mods decide it.

It's normal he posts regular updates, I don't see an issue with it.
I'm ok with regular updates,but there's two problems with his posts:

1.Many are misinformation and from random people and unverified as real or fake. Some are just claims without verification.
For example neither you or him made any comment about the "destruction of Orthodox church in Gaza by IDF" which proved to be a lie. And remember,the guy who posted that,is someone Falcon29 has been posting a lot as a source of information here.

2.He posts so many posts and so fast,that each page is filled with his stuff and other people's posts are moved back.

I am not the one complaining that a Palestinian is being too active in these discussions. But if I were to make that complaint, I would make sure I at least had a personal interest in the region, which I do, and you do not.
You're complaining that I'm posting on the thread.

Come on guys. Calm down. Death threats, celebrating of killings, swearing etc is against forum rule. Remember we all are sitting comfortably in our homes and not in the battle field. Just take it easy. Everyone made their points so just move on. People should be sharing updates on what is going on in Gaza, we on PDF cannot change the ground realities except just read about it, thats why we are here.

HAMAS is a US designated terror organization since 1997 and we have multiple members promoting the terror group and actively encouraging violence against the Jewish people.

Mods need get it under control

This basically, it’s frightening that these people live in Europe, the UK and US and enjoy the fundamental freedoms as citizens of our nations, but don’t reflect any of our values.

Scary!
And they are the ones who constantly nag about the West.

HAMAS is a US designated terror organization since 1997 and we have multiple members promoting the terror group and actively encouraging violence against the Jewish people.

Mods need get it under control
Stop sharing videos of Israeli military generals saying they won't allow food or medicine into Gaza!! Stop!! 😭😭😭

You conveniently forget that Hamas' victory was denied the election victory and in fact brutal blockade was imposed on Gaza! Why don't you look up a recent Gideon Levy video??
OK, this is Hamas's Charter:
Of note is:
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
So, am I guilty if I don't want to be murdered?

Back
Top Bottom