What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Europeans are not willing to accept high patrol prices, I just got back from Germany. The prices there would cause a revolution in the States.
There is no revolution in Germany, so you proved my point.

If you don't know how to live with your neighbours, no amount of Aircraft carriers can save your *** when time comes.

What exactly are the aircraft carriers going to do other than supplying Israel? Carpet bomb Beirut and Damascus? But there is no carpet bomb options against a widely dispersed groups of militias over hundreds of square miles launching rockets and missiles on Israel from multiple directions, from hills, forests, ravines, bunkers--firing and running away--but choking the Israeli economy, flight of capital, travel restricted, 'investor confidence' gone. How long will Israel sustain that? And what if the GCC, Iran, China etc decide to merely 'fund' the militias' arsenal in a proxy war? What if Russia, which still has considerable intelligence gathering ways, helps hezbollah via Iran?
Anyone who doesn't think this is China and Russia's opportunity is naive. The stupid Biden administration has opened too many fronts at the same time, and I don't think Saudis have much love for Biden when Biden threatened to make them a 'pariah'.
It is not for me to decide because I am not to suffer personally, but, to echo Scott Ritter, a multi-front will solve this problem for 'once and all' by enabling a change in the Israeli stance toward the Palestinians. Israel compromised in 2006 against Hezbollah because of the hits to the Israeli economy; Israel will compromise again. First World nations can't take such losses for long.

Powerful words from an anonymous European Politician:

One EU official, who requested anonymity, told Al Jazeera: “It makes me feel like I’m working for an organisation that is endorsing apartheid.

“Did the commission put the Palestinian flag up when the IDF shot teenagers in the ankles last week? Or when they killed journalist Shireen Abu Akleh?

What Hamas is doing is terrible – but is it any different to what the IDF does every week?” the official said, referencing the May 2022 Israeli killing of Al Jazeera’s journalist, and recent reports that Israeli troops have been targeting young Palestinian protesters.

Yeah, Gaza is too small to hide in, Hamas can't play "Wrack-A-Mole" on the Israeli especially when the Israeli is most likely going to push into Gaza from all 3 sides at once, Hamas is going to be squeeze from all side.

I am going to write something about how I would play out the invasion in Gaza sometime later this week (most likely friday) We can probably discuss further about what Israel is going to do and what Hamas is probably going to counter
What is your view on how Hamas should counter such an Israeli ground invasion?

I’d welcome this post. We need some quality content and analysis on this conflict.

Historically they always have been. Remember what Minyamoto once said to the British Delegation “our ancestors were ruling the seas when your ancestors were painting their faces and ******* a sheep’s carcass” 😂.

I have to find the book this was quoted in, 😂
Have something else to do tomorrow, so I can't do anything until Friday, most likely will post them on Saturday

There is no revolution in Germany, so you proved my point.
You missed mine, the prices there are bad but if Opec would seriously threaten the energy supplies then Europeans would have to relent or start buying Russian supplies again, thereby giving up Ukraine.

Historically they always have been. Remember what Minyamoto once said to the British Delegation “our ancestors were ruling the seas when your ancestors were painting their faces and ******* a sheep’s carcass” 😂.

I have to find the book this was quoted in, 😂
That is boss statement.

Japanese have talent and discipline. These people have chosen peace but not to be underestimated. Japan can build the bomb overnight, if it wants to.

In the past, the United States and Japan were enemies, but now, they are brothers

Japan had its fill of violence and death after being the only country getting nuked. And those vaporized any and all desire to fight back for generations to come.

I have very high respect for the Japanese due to their immaculate manners, their non-interference in world politics, and their advancements in tech. I think many countries can learn from Japan that being humble and recognizing your abilities instead of self-annihilation bodes well for its people.

Israel is not going to sit down and resolve the territorial dispute. There was one ONE solution left to this conflict. That solution can also be crossed out.

At the very least all Islamic nations should have combined their efforts and put the supporters of Israel under some sort of pressure. What this conflict has laid bare is that Islamic countries are divided in the other camp. Instead of pushing the US/EU for a solution the leaders of the Islamic countries have joined hands with Israel and the West. This is the real defeat for Palestinians. You also a have a silent group of Islamic nations and that doesn't help the Palestinian cause either.

Just face it, some blood is cheap.

I have embraced that fact a long time ago.

Last edited:
Jews are attacking Palestinian ambulances now
IMG_20231011_172418_699.jpg

In the past, the United States and Japan were enemies, but now, they are brothers

The same may be true of Israel and Palestine. There is no eternal hatred, only interests.

:lol:

You have no idea the hatred jews and muslims have when it comes to Palestine. It's the holy land, muslims will fight to the last man until the day of judgement.

Mahmoud Abbas tried diplomacy, but how did that help him and Palestine?

Too many people here dont' realize or want to accept: The best 'Two State Solution' Israel ever offered was a Bantustan during the Camp David 2000 and that was called 'Barak's Generous Offer'. Israelis never had any intention to grant Palestinians dignified lives. The root cause is racial supremacy. Israel's birth happened due to the Second World War and the ensuing violence in Palestinians between Jews, Palestinians and Brits. And it is going to be only through violence that Israelis will allow Palestinian any dignified living. Only by violence!

Back
Top Bottom