What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

To have a better picture of what’s happening you don’t just read one source of news, that’s called an echo chamber.
If you want real news (along with photos or videos to make sure it's valid news) you can ask me. Other than that I advice you not to follow zion news, most of it is fake.

I saw a clip before on this thread where a kamikaze drone is used to destroy merkava tank
and thought it was Shahed drone. Which drone was used if not Shahed 136?
We have many anti tank drones, many models like this (at the right ) :
IMG_20220827_224927_504.jpg

3 ) and a war crime …
Yes, but the world would probably silent over this, and I truly believe they had use or will use Thermobaric Weapon.

This entire thing has become sad state of affair.

I mean as I mentioned this morning, the Israeli are beyond caring, they just now wanted blood, and my source in the Pentagon said they submitted a battleplan that would lead to 100-300k civilian casualty in gaza. That make me believe they are going to use anything they had other than nuke in this. Which mean a lot of civilian are going to die.

Have some respect for your Palestinian bretherin. Do you really think they would behed 80 babies?

Foolish mentality.
Please don’t lecture me. Thanks.

‘Why bomb schools?’ Gaza families have no place to hide​

Residents across the Gaza Strip have sought shelter in UN-run schools. But schools too have been targeted by Israel.

There's more to this than Secularism, Erdo has been in power for 21 years, changed the constitution multiple times. Turkey's constitution is still secular.

This is Erdoğan vs Kemal Kılıçtaroğlu and Kılıçtaroğlu is a pretty much hated man by both right and left. So naturally Erdo won.

Polls showed much different results if the opposition's candidate was different.

Mayor of Ankara, a nationalist, was almost winning 60/40 against Erdoğa but he didn't become a candidate. Turkey's politics are much more complicated than secular/unsecular divide.
I see, but as far as I remember Erdo was behind Kılıçdaroğlu in poll surveys and mayor of Ankara backed that guy as the candidate and result came out in favour of Erdo. As for the constitution, yes it is secular but what is so special about it? Everything else would be the same except mentioning religion? You have to admit gone days of banning hijab. Even CHP said they wouldn’t ban again. The way I see it, people view economic issue more important than secular vs Islamists although it hasn’t been all dead. Just that a pro European minority (the muhajirs or white Turks) want to keep it alive

Last edited:
But I can tell you that when you pick a fight with a technologically advanced adversary, there is a price to pay for it.

Hezbollah has not taken its chances with Israel since 2006 because it also learned lessons. Hezbollah has surely improved its capability but so has Israel.

War should not be fought on sentimental grounds but when you can create leverage - you can see the outcome right now. This is the lesson.

I think, with due respect, your views about 'war' are ossified--stuck in a bygone era. All wars with Israel are going to be economic wars--hurt the economy of a rich nation.

I presented a scenario above where it will be the Israeli economy and the mental health of its well-off, pampered citizens would be in grave danger due to prolonged rocket launches from multiple directions. Even if rocks the size of soccer balls would be fired on urban areas, the 'peace' of mind would be gone. Capital flight. Dual nations fleeing. Hunkering down. Schools and business closures. Flights disrupted.
A First World economy can't afford to shut down for weeks. Already there are strains on the Israeli economy. Already Israel is having to ask for American help for weapons. Already people fleeing Israel. And that's just Hamas from the imprisoned Gaza.

I don't think there can be enough bombs to drop on all the ravines, forests, bunkers, hills over a hundreds of miles of area surrounding Israel where the launchers would fire and run away from the counter strikes. Extremely effective strategy against a rich, tiny, narrow country!!

It is not for nothing that on Israeli sites, a two or multifront war is presented as a 'nightmare'!! It is not for nothing that Americans are moving rapidly to support Israel--not only supply Israel with more weapons but also to deter opening more fronts. Otherwise, on its own, Israel is not capable of handling multifront missiles war. It tasted the one-front with Hezbollah in 2006 and that didn't taste well.

Back
Top Bottom