What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It depends where you are. Tons of people who support Israel but they don’t need to put up a front and a show. If you really want to support Palestine you should take a single ticket towards Palestine. Those demonstrations don’t mean anything.
I'm merely point what I see in reality. Majority are not secular.

This map explains everything. Most of Anatolia is yellow, Istanbul was literally 50/50, the Kurds in the East only care whoever supports them and the coastal areas remain unchanged and where secularists are. So to your answer, no, majority are not secular. 52% are non-secular and of the other alliance you can deduct further percentage due to a right wing Islamic party.

2560px-2023_Turkish_presidential_election_map_second_round.svg.png

How TF are they going to bring in tanks through Rafah? What are you talking about?

You missed the point, my friend. "Tanks & ballistic missiles" was just making a point of how the materials infiltrated would much more drastic than what is already being allowed to be smuggled through the tunnels.

No, it isn't. There are 2 million civilians in Gaza. They have no access to water or electricity.

And they're receiving fuel & water and soon the electricity will be restored. You're advocating for exactly what the zionist want to happen. They want the Palestinians to flee and then keep them out.

Show me where in the peace treaty Egypt is required to impose a blockade on Gaza.

It stipulates minimum military presence (including flow of weapons) monitored by the MFO and doesn't allow for anything that could threaten the zionist. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is and Egypt needs to be as carful as it must unless it wants to give others the opportunity to claim any violation of the treaty and open a can of worms.

Yes.
Israelis are sometimes very cruel and annoying (political) but they are like Taliban, they wanna have the say in their area (which they conquered through circumstances).
Most Islamists wanna kill and annoy whole world.
That's a big difference.
This sounds like a reminiscent

Again, 300,000+ force to do that? Either Netanyahu is bluffing, or they are going to get every inch with that group of force, as I mentioned before, this is more than the force Russia uses to attack Ukraine with and Ukraine is 1000 times bigger than Gaza. I mean even if they aren't deploying all 300,000 into it, you don't need even 1/3 to do just that.

And also, my friend in the Pentagon told me that they are expecting high casualty affair, they have run the scenario with the Pentagon already, now obviously he didn't tell me anything about it, but he said the upcoming war they are accepting 10-20k casualty and up to 300k casualty in Gaza. That mean they are most likely going to go door to door, block by block. It won't get this level of casualty and that amount of troop just to walk over the bombed out city, which ironically was what I was thinking what would their response be 2 days ago.
Hamas is finished irrespective of what anyone sayes that entity is done for.

Erdogan is the happiest man on earth now.
Even if Israel wins or not militarily, the IMEC corridor is now dead in the water. The Chinese would also be happy about this. This is the end of India and US's attempt at a belt and road through the gulf up to the levant.
Turkey will have a better chance of pitching its alternative economic corridor.
That corridor from India to İsrael wasnt realy big deal for Turkey.

I don't think you really read my quoted message? As I said, Hezbollah is allowing other minor groups to launch a few rockets and keeping plausible deniability.
As for Lebanon and Syria: Their choice. They are already in shambles. They can force Israel to come to some compromise by sustained rocket launches, choking Israel's economy over some weeks. Three or four fronts is too much any country's defenses and economy.
But their choice--who am I to say, sitting in comfort at a distance.

Syrian situation - I am not sure what Syria can do. Israel is monitoring developments in Syria and had been responding to threatening assets there since 2017.

Hezbollah in Lebanon is the only force that might be willing to fight a war with Israel but Lebanese government might object to this decision. Fighting a war is not just a matter of throwing rockets and IDF is mobilized on the scale not seen before in a long time.

How Israel was able to fight off multiple opponents before? This shall be studied.

There is also the question of what the American fleet will do.

Egypt in 2013:

Egypt in 2015:

@Gomig-21

They've destroyed much more than that actually. But guess what, there's even more tunnels that are active! lol How do you think all the current materials are getting into there? There was a point in time where even gasoline was being smuggled. Even generators for electricity.

Turkish President Erdogan:

Cutting off electricity and water supplies to Gaza a violation of human rights.

What is the US aircraft carrier doing in Israel? What is it coming to do?

Places of worship and hospitals are all shot without conscience and no one says anything.

I have to explain something. Today, the US has 23 bases in Syria. What are they doing? Shouldn't we talk about this?

Türkiye’s UCAV was shot down in Syria. Isn't Türkiye a NATO ally of the US? How do we express this?

Last edited:
Syrian situation - I am not sure what Syria can do. Israel is monitoring developments in Syria and had been responding to threatening assets there since 2017.

Hezbollah in Lebanon is the only force that might be willing to fight a war with Israel but Lebanese government might object to this decision. Fighting a war is not just a matter of throwing rockets - much is at stake and IDF is mobilized on the scale not seen before in a long time.

Well, how Israel was able to fight off multiple opponents before? Important question.

There is no parallel between 1967 and 1973 wars and now! Absolutely not! Cheap rockets fired from multiple mobile locations for a sustained period WILL hurt Israel extremely badly!
Arabs have learned that as long as Israelis have Americans by the balls, there is no scope for a conventional war.

Infrastructure is already in place. Economy and productivity is a need - it cannot be shelved for hot heads.

Will this multi-model corridor bring down logistics costs, as compared to the existing Suez Canal route?
Wouldn’t the Hormuz Strait still be a choke point, posing trade risks?

You missed the point, my friend. "Tanks & ballistic missiles" was just making a point of how the materials infiltrated would much more drastic than what is already being allowed to be smuggled through the tunnels.
It was a stupid point. Tanks through Sinai into Gaza? Come on.
And they're receiving fuel & water and soon the electricity will be restored.
They are not. Please substantiate that they are.
It stipulates minimum military presence (including flow of weapons) monitored by the MFO and doesn't allow for anything that could threaten the zionist. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is and Egypt needs to be as carful as it must unless it wants to give others the opportunity to claim any violation of the treaty and open a can of worms.
Show me where in the treaty it says that.

The real reason for the blockade is that Egypt is afraid that Israel will re-occupy the Sinai if it doesn't blockade Gaza and wants to support Fatah/PA.

They've destroyed much more than that actually. But guess what, there's even more tunnels that are active! lol How do you think all the current materials are getting into there? There was a point in time where even gasoline was being smuggled. Even generators for electricity.
You implied Egypt was taking a permissive approach to tunnels to Gaza to justify the Egyptian blockade. I just wanted to clarify that wasn't the case at all.

Back
Top Bottom