What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Being the most populated Arab county and founder of Arab nationalism, Egypt has big shoes to fill. Yet we have to see the day of it being the most corrupt and impotent country in the world. Someone in Egypt needs to take down Pharro Sisi.

This is probably why they didnt want Change in Egypt,, so get rid of Morsi and get this simpering idiot Sisi in

The same in Pakistan with IK

Being the most populated Arab county and founder of Arab nationalism, Egypt has big shoes to fill. Yet we have to see the day of it being the most corrupt and impotent country in the world. Someone in Egypt needs to take down Pharro Sisi.
I predict there is going to be a lot of backlash in Egypt if Gaza face the biggest genocide because of the Rafa border being closed. Sissi will have trouble containing this mess.

Their police have a history of assasinating Israeli tourist like earlier. Now imagine a pissed population.

I was warned by the moderator and I will just add this , Mr Miltary Analysst , you don't even know what's happening here to you and you want to give an opinion of the Siege Of Ghaza??? To me ,who for 3 years was fighting in besieged Sarajevo????
Have you heard about the term " Psychological Games" . Mr Expert, you can't learn it on the Internet .
Let's see.

I was 17 when I joined the military
21 when I was commissioned as a 2LT
22 when I was sent to Iraq and fought as part of 3rd infantry division, lead my first operation across Iraq and into Baghdad
23 when I came home.
24 when I attended Ranger School
26 when I was sent to Afghanistan as part of the 82nd Airborne Division
27 when I return home
27 when i got out of the military
30 when i wrote my first book on warfare.
31 when i join this forum,
42 when I went to Ukraine in April 2022

So you tell what is "Psychological Game" eh? I mean, if you are so gracious to grace us on your "resume"

Israelis never understood Palestinians sentiments so why should we understand Zionists' sentiments?

Why?

No logic here, dear.

Israelis would not be allowed to redeem their humiliation.
Well, then there will be an impasse and blood will flow, that's the story here.

Last edited:
Let's see if Sisi will show the same courage against Israel that he showed against the Libyan GNA in 2020.
F8EtoK9WoAArdpv.jpg

Last edited:
This is probably why they didnt want Change in Egypt,, so get rid of Morsi and get this simpering idiot Sisi in

The same in Pakistan with IK
The Saudis, Emirates, Israel, and the West had shared interests. They feared Muslim Brotherhood and consequently achieved to plant Sisi despite all efforts by Turkiye and Qatar.

This is not my wish, this is how combat operation is conduct, this is how NATO do battle, and I know for a fact that this is also how Israeli do their battle.

And lol hot head will cool? Or what Hamas will nuke Israel if they attack like Russian sending their daily warning? There are nothing there to stop Israel from attacking, you have to be really frickin naive to kill 1000 Israeli and then hope they will "cool" before they go in and raze your city. You can pour a bucket of ice water on Netanyahu head and they will still going to invade Gaza.
right now Hamas is mopping floor with occupier forces in guerilla terms of war, lets wait if something will change.

right now Hamas is mopping floor with occupier forces in guerilla terms of war, lets wait if something will change.

right now most of the Hamas fighter in Israeli are dead. There aren't much fighting in Israel since last night.

name me the muslim countries that has their soldiers die and go to war to protect some faraway christians?
Yeah but we were not some faraway muslim group. Europe and America could have stoped it all in 24 hours. I hold them responsible for not stopping it. Of course I'm not going to blame the Dutch or the Estonians or Austrians or Italians and most others for it. They are sadly totally powerless and useless in such situations. Only French and UK could stop it. They either hated us or just didnt care enough at the time. on the other hand we only have a country because they allowed it. So I dont know what to think of these countries. To be safe I have a personal economic embargo on French products. Where possible.

I dont embargo any dutch products. Im sure the dutch dont hate us. we are too far apart and have had no historical interactions.

I predict there is going to be a lot of backlash in Egypt if Gaza face the biggest genocide because of the Rafa border being closed. Sissi will have trouble containing this mess.

Their police have a history of assasinating Israeli tourist like earlier. Now imagine a pissed population.
Except now Sisi has managed to create a multi billion dollar "New Cairo City" to avoid being overthrown. The Pharro is here to stay until and unless Egyptian population does miracles.

IDF bombs the Rafah crossing, wounding 2 Egyptian workers. Israel threatens to bomb any aid trucks coming from Egypt.

Israel: Up to 1000 Palestinian fighters entered Israel

Also Israel: We found the bodies of 1500 Palestinian fighters inside Israel

Make it make sense. Many of the original Palestinians who infiltrated into Israel returned into Gaza (many with Israeli prisoners), so these numbers don't make any sense at all.

Well, I would say US and probablly the entire west would not let Israel fall, seeing how even Macron is behind Israel in this, would Arabs world really want a piece of that and go against the west? At least US, UK and France?

Again, it's very unlikely because what or who else can the Arab turns to? Russia? China?

Strong word, maybe, I would say under the table dealing is possible, but supporting them over the counter is very much unlikely.

By the way, these is a summary of how Arab world response to the HAMAS attacks

No major Arab government has any love for Hamas, but what has become clear is that the Arab elite don’t want to see another Anwar Sadat like situation, and will have to go beyond advocating for just “making lives easier for Palestinians” in their negotiations with the U.S.

In a week or a month as the images of the massacres of the Gazans and possibly others start to come out, the pressure upon them with put them in a difficult position to do more then lip service to the Palestinian cause and the two state solution.

In return, they may get their wish and see Hamas (descendant of the Muslim brotherhood and challenge to their regimes) wiped out for all intents and purposes.

It won’t be easy for them to push back on the west’s desire for basically the status quo minus Hamas, but the alternative of not even trying (even without seeking Chinese help, which may antagonize the US) could be more destabilizing due to domestic pressures.

The first indication will be Egyptians providing humanitarian supplies, fuel for generators and food and water. They haven’t closed the Rafah border. If the Egyptians don’t do even that, their people will revolt with “elections” in Egypt scheduled for December this year.

Netanyahu says he is starting a ground invasion to restore “deterrence” but all stick and no carrot will only delay a return to the cycle, not end it as the battle of two battles of Fallujah demonstrated.

Last edited:
Please dont engage with a retard that has cut and pasted words from 1 of my old posts lol

He is a professional and knows everything about everything and has ruled the world twice over.

In reality he is a janitor that has managed to get his hands on a computer so is trolling away his dream...
He is completely irrelevant here, he is not of any challenge. I play with him, truly.
There is a bizarre thread here in regards of the Tibetan Railway. If you take a peek , you will se the surrealism, farce , swearing, a bit of Monthy Python. I literally said to Panda Boy bark doggy and he really did. I was taming him. I have my way. So now , when Panda starts to dribble about Sporting Hall in Eastern Turkestan or how they are better then Americans or the usual nonsense. I just say " Bark " and they will Bark or the will be quite, in order not to make fools out of themselves. Of course I know if they can't Bark from their gobs,they will do it from there asses.
So after the years barking about about Eastern Turkestan etc they will think. Every now and then I will pay them a visit. In this thread , which is a jungle I am taming Dindus, Americans Kykes and a Serb ( maybe Greek even he doesn't know).
Mr Expert is left with the feeling of mediocrity, the worst possible feeling. He keeps answering, not because of me but he wants to believe that he is not mediocrity.
Let's play in this Zoo with the wilde animals.

Again, as I said before, you need to understand the Israeli sentiment, watch some Israeli TV now, they are really beyond caring at this point. I am really not sure even if US say they won't support this operation and it will change anything for Israel, they will go in alone without or without the west.

And again as I explained before, they have mobilised more than 300000 soldier for this, you don't expect low casualty level for that number, so unless they are just bluffing

What Israel "wants" to do, and what it can do and what it is allowed to do, are very different things. This will not go to where you think it will, your analysis of the situation is not correct.

(Which would most likely mean Netanyahu is committing political suicide),

Netanyahu is politically dead already and he knows it ...

if they are deploying all the force they claim they have raise, this war will be similar in the level of intensity with Ukraine, you have similar number of troop involved in a extremely small place, that no doubt in my mind this is a mass cal war.

I mean, they aren't bringing 300,000 IDF force for vacation in gaza......

See comment above, what they can do is limited.

right now most of the Hamas fighter in Israeli are dead. There aren't much fighting in Israel since last night.
do not buy hasbara shit and drink it as coolaid, they did not even published names of majority military casualties till now.

Back
Top Bottom