What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I already told you, didn't I? I am just mocking you and your pretentiousness.
Try not to use the profanities, it adds nothing to already poor,tedious, characterless and pale content. Ce ca , I just gave a few words that you can use.
what? A-hole is profanity? How old are you? 5?

lol, mock me? All I can see is people telling you to buck off and you are trolling, how many are there saying it now? 2 or 3? That's already more than how many people told me I am boring.....LOL

I don’t think Israel or its supporters should have a moral high ground in this war. They’ve done worse things and on a perpetual basis.

Coming back to blowback from the current situation, I doubt Israel will in its right mind annex Gaza. Militarily it could be done, but the IDF does not have the appetite to incur losses for such an operation.

From Hamas perspective, they threw the kitchen sink. Their leadership would be quietly shocked as to how IDF missed this altogether. Hamas doesn’t have Gazans well being as first priority. Their focus is their group thrives and inflicts maximum damage on Israel. Now, Hamas have gone into Israel proper and targeted their basic infrastructure.

Gaza is an open prison and that prison is constantly being contracted as a result of Israeli settlements. The Israelis would have liked to steal land slowly and surely and then hit a hammer blow to Palestinian dreams. This throws a spanner in the objectives of the Zionists.

So now what next?

Hamas would have drilled a hole in the narrative of Israel’s invincibility. That might give fresh impetus to anti Israel elements to start more daring attacks. Changing of times?

what? A-hole is profanity? How old are you? 5?

lol, mock me? All I can see is people telling you to buck off and you are trolling, how many are there saying it now? 2 or 3? That's already more than how many people told me I am boring.....LOL
I was warned by the moderator and I will just add this , Mr Miltary Analysst , you don't even know what's happening here to you and you want to give an opinion of the Siege Of Ghaza??? To me ,who for 3 years was fighting in besieged Sarajevo????
Have you heard about the term " Psychological Games" . Mr Expert, you can't learn it on the Internet .

You are a clown that belongs in the circus. You fool none but yourselves.

How about I take over your home, make you live in the basement, throw you crumbs and some water every now and again, humiliate you now and again, and then complain when you fight back?

I'm willing to have a proper debate, you up for it?

We'll start from the beginning, the holocaust of 6 million Jews by white Europeans who are now somehow aghast at native semitic Palestinians fighting back following their ethnic cleansing. We'll start with the Stern gang.

Or maybe we'll start with the Caliph Umar, who upon hearing about the genocide of Jews by Christians, demanded that Jews return to Jerusalem?
Well said sir,very well said!.

Lebanon, Egypt... Who knows some other Arab country. Imagine if regional countries started retaliating. Israel is testing the waters.

Absolutely AGREED.

Israelis are testing waters to see who may join.

I think another SURPRISE Awaits for Zionists :)

I already told you, didn't I? I am just mocking you and your pretentiousness.
Try not to use the profanities, it adds nothing to already poor,tedious, characterless and pale content. Ce ca , I just gave a few words that you can use.

Please dont engage with a retard that has cut and pasted words from 1 of my old posts lol

He is a professional and knows everything about everything and has ruled the world twice over.

In reality he is a janitor that has managed to get his hands on a computer so is trolling away his dream...

Being the most populated Arab county and founder of Arab nationalism, Egypt has big shoes to fill. Yet we have to see the day of it being the most corrupt and impotent country in the world. Someone in Egypt needs to take down Pharro Sisi.

Back
Top Bottom