What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is no way nay one is going to allow Israel to get to 100,000 Palestinian casualties ....
It is much higher than all the resistance combined. It can happen if during ground operation every house is entered and cleaned out indiscriminately and biased media covers up though. Possibly a distribution of auto rifles or even pistols to general population is under consideration in Gaza as well as ready to deploy ied traps to detonate when some houses are entered that was employed successfully in 2009 ground op as I remember.

Israel not interested in fighting hamas but the civilians. They were crying about civilians but they themselves want civilians not hamas.. Bunch of sissy hypocrites..
Netayanhu has found an excuse to crush Gaza itself, Hamas or not.

Hamas kidnapped people to have leverage in talks with Israel for release of other Palestinian captives but Netanyahu has other plan. He wants to close the chapter of Gaza itself.

Israel is openly attacking Hezbollah and Iranian assets in Syria as well.

Netanyahu is not to be underestimated. He is an extremist himself, and he will not play by the rules when it suits him. He will do anything to bury his political troubles.

Some were celebrating prematurely. Israel is finished - this and that. Hezbollah is stronger. Sure.

An extremist in charge of a strong army is one of the most dangerous individual out there. This is how it is.

Me neither tbh, I remember the other numbers which are correct based on other charts.
That would be hard ... a Dolphin has a IQ of 35-45?!
Chimpanzee, Bonobo, Orang Utan and especially Gorillas are intelligent.

Yeah. Also to come u with a chart like that they have to do proper IQ test of thousands of people in every country. That's a tall order. I am not aware of any organization doing this kind of a mass IQ test in my country or any other country.

I care fuk all on what you do, it's your hands, your computer, I don't post here to score point, I post here because I post here, you? I don't know why are you posting here.
I already told you, didn't I? I am just mocking you and your pretentiousness.
Try not to use the profanities, it adds nothing to already poor,tedious, characterless and pale content. Ce ca , I just gave a few words that you can use.

Back
Top Bottom