What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

"a level" of bias? If by that you mean giving nuclear submarines to the occupying regime that illegally occupies Palestinian land and imposes an apartheid regime which ritualistically slaughters thousands of civilians every other year, while condemning Palestinians for resisting, then yes, I guess you could call that a level of bias.
So many distorted lies.

Giving? How about selling?
Thousands ritualistically slaughtered every other year? How about 3000-4000 over 15 years, mostly collateral damage?
Condemning non-terrorist resistance? Another lie.

Classic Zionist propaganda point

IDF has conducted numerous massacres far worse than this, with the difference that they are the occupying power and not a resistance force
I expect the number of civilian deaths to be in the many hundreds or more. These were deliberately gunned down point blank.

Please link me to the last time IDF did similar?
You should study their military doctrines and educate yourself about their level of barbarity
Pff kuwait kicked out all palestinians without batting an eye.

Assad erased Hama, then half his country.

i can go on and on and on. As i said Israel is “arab light”
Unless you were born yesterday there are plenty of major Israeli crimes for you to condemn

In the last days of the 2006 invasion of Lebanon when the war was already over they dropped more than 4 million cluster munitions in Lebanon, just today they massacred entire families of Palestinians and dozens of children
Arab light.

I condemn it though.
Do you condemn hamas terrorism? Lets see below
European Jews went to have party next to occupied Gaza for peace? Please quit your bullshit

Massacring Palestinian children and babies and entire families on multiple occasions in every attack in Gaza = collateral damage?

You are mentally disturbed

I said "groups they [you] call terrorists", so no.
You cannot even call Hamas terrorists after they literally targeted and gunned down hundreds of civilians.

Yet I am the one mentally disturbed?
Your a piece of work…

You show a lot of the usual Zionist propaganda points. Why is Israel in "full power" over Palestinian land? Do you agree with ICJ, HRW, AI, BTS and other Israeli groups that Israel is an illegal occupying regime which is imposing a system of apartheid over occupied Palestinians?

I meant they have had such a power difference that palestinians were at their mercy.

now hamas had that power over israeli’s and went all in on the terrorism.

English is not my first langauge now that being said.. Why do you think Hamas, PIJ mobilized 200k to 300k in Gaza to clash with Israeli armed forces do you think that is assymetrical warfare get the fuk outta here
Dude, all war involve one attacking one defending, otherwise you wouldn't have a war to begin with. Or what? You fight with yourself? So by your account, all war is conventional.

And no, they are not using 200k to 300k soldier to fight a set piece with Israeli, and do you know what is a set piece battle?

English or no English, please do not make me laugh off this tragic situation.

F78GdmUXMAA1Fnx.jpeg

Damn right gilad. Its time to end the jews and free the world from their evil.

Israel cannot compromise with Hamas on the issue of kidnapped hostages.

If Hamas is successful, in the future, they will apply the same trick again, arrest more Jews and then use it as a bargaining chip.

That probably means that most of these hostages won't make it alive?

So many distorted lies.

Giving? How about selling?
I already covered this elsewhere. Germany gifted Israel two $500-700m Dolphin submarines (which carry nuclear weapons) for free, and heavily subsidised a further 4.

The rest of your post is typical Zionist propaganda and not worth my time.

Have u seen how Armenians treated azeris in karabakh n adjoining areas? This was payback and now armenians crying. War and occupation was a normal thing in the past and if anything, muslim invaders were considered most merciful. After 1000 years of rule in india, muslims are still in minority.
Yeah those Armos really are nasty...oh wait

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres of Armenians - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres in Azerbaijan - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres in Azerbaijan - Wikipedia(1).png

To be fair on socials the usual voices are Angry at BBC, CNN and SkyNews coverage for giving airtime to Palestinian voices. AJN offers great coverage on the ground but there are some indy journalists who are working for NYT and other syndicates who are presently based in Israel and Gaza offering some great coverage of both sides, very balanced and very sharp.
As they say, the first problem people are listening to social is they are using social.......I never uses Facebook for news, and I don't have anything else. Social is engineered to perform both psychological warfare and also as a part of active measure. It make the job of a spy a lot easier. But then that's story for another day.

But I would agree most media baised on Israeli, well, consider a lot of them have jewish root, that's more or less are given

What's anti tank weapon is being used here?

Anyone know what anti tank weapons Hamas has and how many of them, they will be central to defending from.a ground incursion
Most likely Yasin (Gaza made RPG-7) with PG-7M and Tandem 85 warheads.

Dude, all war involve one attacking one defending, otherwise you wouldn't have a war to begin with. Or what? You fight with yourself? So by your account, all war is conventional.

And no, they are not using 200k to 300k soldier to fight a set piece with Israeli, and do you know what is a set piece battle?

English or no English, please do not make me laugh off this tragic situation.

You are just here to spam at this point and you will say anything.

Gaza has been in defense formations and they expect a head on collision clash and yes they have that amount of forces. They all the necessary tools.. That is the definition of a conventional clash..

Besides guerilla warfare is not about what you take of land or defend but to hit the enemy and frustrate them

Look at these Jewish terrorists our country is supporting :

dude, I agreed that Israel was wrong, again, just because they were wrong, does not make this automatically right. And this is gonna kill a lot of support for the Palestinian. To a point I don't ever think the world is going to accept Palestinian as a state, all because of this. That's the issue here.

I am not agreeing with their dirty plans but sharing my view on how they planned to weaken Syria because they support Hizbollah, and then plan to weaken Hizbollah because they support Palestinians.

thats propaganda- maybe Initially hezbollah took losses, but it recovered, enlarged, acquired and produces many precise guided munitions, and gained priceless battlefield experience, so much so that it made Israel and other Hezbollah adversaries more scared. hezbollah today is much stronger than before the Syrian war started.

When the 2007 war started between Hizbollah and Israel, Hizbollah received so much support from Syria. This is when Israeli generals stated our next response will be different. So they then planned a civil war in Syria to weaken it, a weaker and divided Syria means weaker Hizbollah.

lmao- if US can send 500K soldiers to Israel then why hasnt it sent even 5,000 soldiers to help Ukraine? please stop making these ridiculous jokes.

What stops Usa from sending 500k troops to Israel? Usa and Britain protect Israel, this is why most muslim states bow down in front of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom