What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Are there any other groups that could get involved? I saw on Twitter something about an Iraqi group

The guys you abhor with a passion .

53DB83CE-A149-474F-AB99-19A422235080.png
B0EB2F01-1A5E-4B4E-B026-815E05B77893.png

No news nor condemnation from TTP , hmm I wonder why ...

Americans hate the body bags! Every dead American 'veteran' is given a military honors upon burial. I attended an uncle (through my marriage) funeral just a couple of years ago: Smartly clad lady and guy playing some bugle and whatnot, draping the coffin with the American flag. All the pomp--imagine many such pomp dying for a remote country like Israel.
It will get old very very quickly here!!

Palestinians only can get their rights with force.

Jews want all of Palestinian territories

People who say that the Palestinians should surrender and accept peace are definitely supporters of israhell.
The Palestinians tried Oslo and even one of the Israeli negotiators said the Palestinians’ mistake was to believe Israel.

Jews are the modern-day Nazi's of the world. World can't have lasting peace until these people are stripped out of power and not allowed into any positions of authority as by nature they aim to destroy culture , hearts, minds, and now literal billions of lives that may be lost.

It looks like Hamas raided a gathering of foreigners. Word is that this gathering was aimed to discuss PEACE in the region. If this is true then Hamas has done a bad job. Perhaps you know better, bro.
It was allegedly a music festival. The idea that Israel hosted a musical festival next to the borders of an open air prison to discuss peace is frankly laughable.

Americans hate the body bags! Every dead American 'veteran' is given a military honors upon burial. I attended an uncle (through my marriage) funeral just a couple of years ago: Smartly clad lady and guy playing some bugle and whatnot, draping the coffin with the American flag. All the pomp--imagine many such pomp dying for a remote country like Israel.
That is true. I follow American SOF forums, when one of them is killed, it becomes an endless lamentation, a cry that never ends.

It also has to do with the collective trauma middle America faced during the War on Terror. Many people got sent into winless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and came back severely mentally disabled, amputated, or in body bags.

That's why whenever the topic of foreign policy comes up, analysts and news people always pop the question "Will that ential boots on the ground?", because they know how ugly things can get.

It was allegedly a music festival. The idea that Israel hosted a musical festival next to the borders of an open air prison to discuss peace is frankly laughable.
Well, I do not know much about this event yet. But this is bad.

Back
Top Bottom