What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Important: Once again a lot of Pakistani's are sharing tweets from two very dangerous frauds on twitter. I don't like doxing people but I will post this to educate people here not to share content from these paid "opinionators". They are frauds of the highest calibre:

This guy who is pretending to be a security analyst, his actual job is a driving instructor for Drive Buddi in the city of Leicester, England: :lol:

View attachment 962257
View attachment 962258
View attachment 962264

For a "Counter Terrorism Security Expert and Consultant" he is surprisingly easy to find:
View attachment 962261
View attachment 962262

His disciple: who uses the name Jeff is another confused Pakistani and used to be a an "English and Maths" tutor in Karachi:
View attachment 962259

View attachment 962260

Both of these dangerous bloaters have never served in any role not even as a chef in the catering corps of the military or any police/security service. Their consultancy https://www.itct.org.uk/ is directly funded by the Israeli government - look at who they have on their panel:
View attachment 962266

So please for goodness sake, do your due diligence and stop sharing content from people who are mischief makers. Thank you.

Screenshot_20231015_195758_Chrome.jpg

Look at the beard on the bastard.

View attachment 962276

His face looks cursed, full of manoosiyat

maybe because iran fears the uprise by azeris inside iran?
You should watch the explanation in the video. He personally asked the Iranian foreign minister about it. The answer he received was that the end of the Armenian issue and the integration of Azerbaijan and Turkiye is not in line with Iran's interests. Mullah criticizes all Muslim countries in the video. He reminds us of the rule that a Muslim is the facilitator of the Muslim's affairs and says that at the moment all Muslim countries are trying to obstruct each other instead of paving the way for each other.

I am confused: Which point you disagree with me? That Biden is good for India? I never even mentioned that--that's a given. BTW, just like Ashraf Ghani was dumped, it looks like Zelensky is being dumped. Something for you to consider--your Modi screwed up by openly and too soon supporting Israel after October 7; your Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been in damage control. But that's for another topic.

PS. Relevant to Indians here: I was just on phone with my family in Karachi. The atrocities against Gazans are being shown on Pakistan's channels and my mother was in tears describing buildings falling and images of dead babies. There is rage in Pakistan, as was just told to me. But even then the family members acknowledged that there are good Jews AND that not all Indians are the Modi blind followers of Israel.
That all of his foreign policy, has been a disaster. Agree again, Zelensky is being dumped -- however more than Biden, its that clown who brought it upon himself. There were murmurs, of Western world sliding into war fatigue. He could have planned for some sort of discussion, with Russians I mean to find a respectable way out. The news about his Villa purchase in Egypt I think, or some other location tells me he ain't sticking around though.

The second bolded part - Let's agree to disagree. India's position on Israel Palestine conflict, has become nuanced over time. For long time we openly supported Palestinian cause, and voted against Israel. However Kargil war changed things, and the relations between us and Israel soared. There is also the factor of USA - mhmm how do I put this? There was a thread sometime back, as to why Pak Military has strong relation with UK. Someone described UK as backdoor entry for Pak Military, to talk to Uncle Sam when they aren't listening. Israel served that purpose at one point of time, before India US relations took off over time.

In addition to above, Israel and India collaborate on so many military and non military tech (like agri etc). So Israel is a important partner for us, and we can't be seen opposing them openly. Modi is anyway known as right winger/hard liner or whatever one wants to call him, so people won't mind twice if he said what he said. MEA waited for a bit, and then spelled out our nuanced position by reiterating on support for two state solution for Palestine. So both parties are supported now.

I for one believe the same, blanket generalization of anyone makes no sense. There are bad people and good people everywhere, and we all have our biases. To each for their own, as long as it doesn't hurt the other.

View attachment 962276

Years ago i engaged with this arsehole on his fb profile and he started calling me a terror apologist. He is a paid tout and everyone knows it.

Back
Top Bottom