What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This Greek homo just wrote something in my language. In early 80s when problem started in Kosovo, it started when guy called Marinovic was sitting on a bottle it was in the Bush. One they he didn't see a stone underneath and he broke the bottle in his ***. Later he blamed Albanians. So Foinikas uncle started the Balkan problem, because an itch in his ***. Nephew is the same
For reference this is true story not mehmedbey mocking

1697379633010.png

Thank you for letting me know.
2,400,000 Iranians signed to go to war with Israhell(until now)

A public campaign has been conducted in Iran and milions of people have signed it so far

Two million four hundred thousand people announced their readiness until now.

Last night, this system was able to register only 300,000 people and 300,000 people signed it

There were a lot of protests throughout the Arab world too but simply their governments are not allowing anyone to join the fight.

Don't forget Hamas and Hezbollah are also Arabs.
As governments, it’s what you would expect them to do. To maintain their sole authority to allow the use force. But equally they should be using their authority as the rulers to join with other countries to bring collective pressure to come to a resolution to the conflict, even if that means getting into diplomatic conflict with other international partners. Ignoring the problem or half heartedly pushing the problem under the carpet is not a solution.

not really good news.
I served as a reserve officer.. sisi inserted his son in the Egyptian intelligence department and he controls it now. he has some followers in sensitive departments, it could mean civil war.

I don't know if you heard about this issue before.

you read about this italian guy before that was killed in Egypt? sisi's son killed him.
that loser made a lot of mistakes in the intelligence office and he can't do anything right.

160910145529_giulio_regeni_case_640x360_ap_nocredit.jpg
What's the story?

A public campaign has been conducted in Iran and milions of people have signed it so far

Last night, this system was able to register only 300,000 people and 300,000 people signed it
Did you sign?

Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۱۰۱۵_۱۷۵۳۳۲.jpg

I also signed it

- Israel full well knew about these attacks and let them happen. There is no way they were caught off guard.
- This is exactly what Israel wanted....In order to launch a regional war appearing as the victim when it is indeed the disgusting aggressor. They want Israel to stretch from the Euphrates to the Nile.
- Muslim world cry's in their hearts for the Palestinian cause, but the political elite and army generals (Especially Pakistan) are Yankee poodle puppy dogs that won't do sh1t!
- In the end, Victory will be with the Muslims. No if and buts......The Zionist time of rule is coming to an end very soon.
- Russia & China must be backed as a balancing force in the world.

2.4 Million? Wow.

Defence treaty but with what weapons? All weapons come from the West.

I feel people are clueless about how things work. For any kind of defence treaty, which I am assuming correctly would be against Western interests, you need a MASSIVE Soviet Union scale weapons industry totally indigenous and divorced from any Western involvement. From guns, to tanks, to high tech planes. To do this you need to have a massive leap upwards in education, R&D, engineering skills and so on. There is NO Muslim country who can manufacture any such equipment that is even remotely capable of matching Western weapons.

Weapons are not simply hey I bought a plane from the US that's it. You need to maintain them, constantly replace parts, educate your teams of engineers so they know how the tech works, ALL of which is impossible without Western help. You can ofcourse arm yourself with Russian or Chinese inventory. But anything they have right now is not comparable to say the F35 or F22 as their equipment is all untested.

I get what you're saying but such treaties mean all the nations have to be closely integrated with weapon systems, training, funding etc like NATO. It'll never ever happen, even if not due to lack of will but because of the above.

Not against anyone but to protect those states in the defence treaty. When Qatar was about to get attacked, Turkey sent their armed forces because of some agreement between them, when Azerbaijan was threatened by France, Turkey sent some soldiers for protection. When Niger was threated an invasion they quickly signed a defence treaty between Niger, Mali and Burkino Faso. My point is if some powerful Muslim states sign treaties then atleast they would have a powerful voice today, atleast they would know noone would dare to destroy them. I get what you mean but that what needs to be done, get together and invest heavily in to education, science technology, economy etc.

Back
Top Bottom