What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Given all that happened, Somehow you're not in the rampage mode here and showing resemblances of logic which is odd to me.

I have been writing on those topics for a long time, not exactly the first round of war i see. Everyone knows that this conflict can not be solved by force . I have writen the same stuff before.

How long i must sing this song ?

But some here still come up with the same reactions and write the same stupid stuff they did before and nothing changes.

The only thing that that changes is that each round becomes more bloody , more red lines croosed and more people die.

As if we people have not learned the leasson the first time , so the same lesson keeps coming again and again. Maybe the Indians got it right about karma , you don't learn and develop the lesson keeps coming back.

What are people waiting for ? To a war that would be such a horror movie that they would be forced to wake up ?

Now I am not going to talk about the need for dialog and peace and at the same time set the opposite exmaple , by fighting with people on this forum. Though i admit it is sometimes hard to contain.

~

Last edited:
Hamas are the Same like isis
They are cowerd in the first day they fought against civilians but now we have no mercy we are about to eradicate those natzis what ever it takes
It's a universal truth that a oppressed who fights to get back his occupied land can never be a terrorist.
Death to Israel.

This Greek homo just wrote something in my language. In early 80s when problem started in Kosovo, it started when guy called Marinovic was sitting on a bottle it was in the Bush. One they he didn't see a stone underneath and he broke the bottle in his ***. Later he blamed Albanians. So Foinikas uncle started the Balkan problem, because an itch in his ***. Nephew is the same

This Greek is licking Israel real good. He has been on a Israel licking spree 24/7.

Seems like pressure is starting to mount on Israel. If Israel back off from Land invasion of Gaza, it's practically a military failure for Israel. Most of Hamas are in tunnels and aerial bombing campaign won't cause much damage to Hamas's military capability.

Last edited:
Yes,I know the Houthi slogan.

And you tell me "we love Jews,no problem,only problem Israel".

Ok,well....to quote Israel's ambassador to the UN: Where are your Jews?

Before the Islamic Revolution,Iran had some 80,000-100,000 Jews. Now it's about 8,500 or so.

What happened to the Jewish communities in the majority of the Arab countries?

Come on,we're grown men (at least I am),don't tell me "we respect Abrahamic religions,this is order of Islam". It might be the order of Islam,but what's the order of Iran? What's the order of Panarabists and/or Panislamists?

I mean,look. I couldn't care less. But don't pretend you don't have a problem with only jews in Israel. Come on.

Can you please post the translation ..... ???
1- he mentions the number of dead palestinians in the last previous wars (12500)
2-the delay to solve the palestinian issue means more causalities
3-the israeli counter-offensive operation is now brutal against all palestinians.
4-we are doing our best to solve the problem.

This Greek homo just wrote something in my language. In early 80s when problem started in Kosovo, it started when guy called Marinovic was sitting on a bottle it was in the Bush. One they he didn't see a stone underneath and he broke the bottle in his ***. Later he blamed Albanians. So Foinikas uncle started the Balkan problem, because an itch in his ***. Nephew is the same
Keep insulting then. Oh now I'm Greek? But you're sure I'm a Serb. Oj Alija,Alijoooo!

Yes,I know the Houthi slogan.

And you tell me "we love Jews,no problem,only problem Israel".

Ok,well....to quote Israel's ambassador to the UN: Where are your Jews?

Before the Islamic Revolution,Iran had some 80,000-100,000 Jews. Now it's about 8,500 or so.

What happened to the Jewish communities in the majority of the Arab countries?

Come on,we're grown men (at least I am),don't tell me "we respect Abrahamic religions,this is order of Islam". It might be the order of Islam,but what's the order of Iran? What's the order of Panarabists and/or Panislamists?

I mean,look. I couldn't care less. But don't pretend you don't have a problem with only jews in Israel. Come on.
Jews migrated to Israhell.

We don't force them or bother them.

They had very good life in islamic countries.

But they love "stolen land of Palestinians" more

Jews migrated to Israhell.

We don't force them or bothered them.

They had very good life in islamic countries.

But they love "stolen land of Palestinians" more
Soli Shahvar, professor of Iranian Studies at the University of Haifa describes the process of dispossession : "There were two waves of confiscation of homes, farmlands and factories of Jews in Iran. In the first wave, the authorities seized the properties of a small group of Jews who were accused of helping Zionism financially. In the second wave, authorities confiscated the properties of Jews who had to leave the country after the Revolution. They left everything in fear for their lives and the Islamic Republic confiscated their properties using their absence as an excuse".[67]

I don't know what the IAF hit but it's been burning for some time now. Keep in mind the civil defence and fire service of Gaza has been completely overwhelmed.
1697378443839.png

1697378493238.png

1697378550113.png

That is good news for Egypt. Here in Pakistan there is no sign of army opposing whisky.
not really good news.
I served as a reserve officer.. sisi inserted his son in the Egyptian intelligence department and he controls it now. he has some followers in sensitive departments, it could mean civil war.

I don't know if you heard about this issue before.

you read about this italian guy before that was killed in Egypt? sisi's son killed him.
that loser made a lot of mistakes in the intelligence office and he can't do anything right.

160910145529_giulio_regeni_case_640x360_ap_nocredit.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom